• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• msh89

@zigger77 said...

You are INSANE. Zaza is just as good as bogut or a little worse but not much, and your telling me durant isnt better than Barnes GTFO outta here.

Bogut is a far better defender than Zaza. One of the main reasons GS blew their Finals lead was the Bogut injury.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

Klay is always 2. Dray is 4 or 5.

lmao

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

Where was I wrong , dummy?

He wasn’t asking about the positions that play dummy. He was asking who was the big 3 of that team…meaning would you say Durant, Curry and Thompson or Durant Curry and Green. Hello.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Cocomilk I dont think you understood what he meant by big 3….. He wasnt talking about positions lmao.

• NBAFTeam1

#Spurs say they will be without Danny Green (left quad strain) and Jonathon Simmons (right calf contusion) tonight vs. Houston. – Per @tom_orsborn

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@msh89 said...

Bogut is a far better defender than Zaza. One of the main reasons GS blew their Finals lead was the Bogut injury.

I know but harrison barnes in the Finals he wasnt very good on the offensive end. Only people that could score was Curry and Thompson. Now they have a third scorer, and they cant double team curry. GS is getting so many open shots in the preseason its honestly unreal.

• msh89

Obviously Durant is a far better player than Barnes. Is Durant far better on defense than Barnes? That’s debatable. The drop off/difference in paint D without Bogut is understated, but I don’t think anyone can say GSW should expect to be worse by adding one of the 3 best players in the league.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@zigger77 said...

You are INSANE. Zaza is just as good as bogut or a little worse but not much, and your telling me durant isnt better than Barnes GTFO outta here.

LOL. Zaza is the worst at the rim, watch how he gets worked by Plumleee of all people tonight.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

LOL. Zaza is the worst at the rim, watch how he gets worked by Plumleee of all people tonight.

I personally think hes easily a competent defender, not as good rim protection as bogut but still. We shall see tonight!

• Cocomilk

@slpanthers24 said...

He wasn’t asking about the positions that play dummy. He was asking who was the big 3 of that team…meaning would you say Durant, Curry and Thompson or Durant Curry and Green. Hello.

The big 3 was last year dummy. So it had to be Klay and Green. There is no big 3 this year. Hello

• Jeddy3

Well, this thread went of the rails…

• JGun10

Bogut for ZaZa is a little bit of a drop off but they both are older injury prone guys that only play 20-25 minutes. This season both guys will get hurt and be out 25-30 games at least. Warriors got sick of Bogut getting hurt when it matters the most, the playoffs. Where GS drastically improved is in losing Barnes and getting Durant. So small loss in Bogut-ZaZa trade but huge improvement with Durant over Barnes. Unless someone gets hurt they should be a much better team come playoff time. Warriors actually played bad throughout the whole playoffs last year and got lucky to make the finals. Hopefully the Lebrons gave GS the wake up call it needed and they will play with a little more hunger for a ring come postseason.

• msh89

Are we expecting Kemba and Whiteside to play off a B2B?

• jrrawlins

oops wrong post…

• Lathum

I love DFS hoops but man it makes me crazy and I kind of suck at it. The thing I can’t stand is I never k ow where I am at. I do decent with baseball and football and in general know if I have a good sweat or not. With basketball I never feel comfortable. Last night I was in the money until the last two minutes of the last game when I went from in the money to 6 points out somehow. Anyway, I’ll continue to donate and hope the RG paid content gives me some cashes occasionally.

• Cocomilk

@zigger77 said...

I know but harrison barnes in the Finals he wasnt very good on the offensive end. Only people that could score was Curry and Thompson. Now they have a third scorer, and they cant double team curry. GS is getting so many open shots in the preseason its honestly unreal.

Zigger, you are out of your element. Dray was the best scorer in game 7 of the finals

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@msh89 said...

Are we expecting Kemba and Whiteside to play off a B2B?

Kemba got 27 minutes, so realistically he should get a little less. Whiteside only got 15 minutes, so its not crazy to think he might get 25.

• jdtrey

@Cocomilk said...

The big 3 was last year dummy. So it had to be Klay and Green. There is no big 3 this year. Hello

Originally it was just the Splash Bros and they morphed into a de facto big 3 because Draymond adjusted his game to be a triple double monster playing with those 2. The real big 3 is Curry, Klay and KD or you could even stretch that to big 4 really. I’m not sure where you come up with this stuff but KD is one of the most underrated defenders in the league. He’s not Artest in his defensive prime (I don’t even think Kawhi is) but he’s easily on the level of Harrison Barnes. The only thing Harrison Barnes could probably do better defensively is guard in the low post since he’s a lot bulkier than KD

• reddraider1

@jrrawlins said...

Devin Booker (ankle) will not play on Friday against the Mavs.
    It’s too bad for one of the most exciting teenagers in the NBA. Booker actually leads the NBA in preseason scoring per game thanks to his impressive 34-point gem from last weekend. The Suns seem to be ready to unleash him as a scorer, but his game doesn’t translate to fantasy as well as fellow sophomore D’Angelo Russell. Booker is an upside pick in the middle rounds.
    Source: Paul Coro on Twitter

Does this increase Goodwin’s stock?

• msh89

@reddraider1 said...

Should give a boost to Bledsoe/Knight assuming PHO wants to run a regular rotation tonight.

• JGun10

@Cocomilk
    Draymond had his career high game in game 7, he is not and never will be a scorer. Its gonna be tough for him to even average 12-15 points this year. Playing with probably the 3 best shooters in the game, Dray won’t even have to shoot much and when he does it will be wide open shots.

• jenkins2010

thank you slpanthers24 and zigger lol

• kdill30

@tonytone1908 said...

I think Dray’s role is going to be seriously reduced this year. In fact I think he may end up being traded. That’s just my personal opinion.

nah draymond is why they can play smallball and run teams out of the gym. they NEED him

• jdtrey

@reddraider1 said...

I can’t see how it wouldn’t.. Yea Bledsoe and Knight may benefit as well but the Suns are going to need 2 guards on the floor all night and they’re not going to run Bledsoe and Knight into the ground..

• Yossup

Hey Ive been looking a Sam Deker, and if he gets

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).