• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Toronto at Washington
    7:30pm Philadelphia at Miami
    8:00pm Charlotte at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at San Antonio
    9:00pm Dallas at Denver
    10:00pm Phoenix at LA Lakers
    10:30pm Portland at Golden St

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dtrain187

Warriors are a better team than last year, not sure how anyone can disagree with that. The upgrade from Barnes to Durant is absolutely massive.

• sidislike

@tsouliot said...

LeBron can stop anyone. Love will bring Dray to the perimeter and make his interior defense useless and Thompson will eat Zaza on pure athletisicm. The matchup in that series comes down to wether Kyrie balls or not. There was no argument, we said Durant wasnt the best signing for them. Theyve coudlve signed a couple players more fit for their team.

lol two names you didnt mention there: curry and klay

curry and klay vs kyrie and jr smith…yeah warriors take that series in 5

• Alvy76

I would not sleep on Kyrie – Do you thin Steph is that much better than him??

• tsouliot

@dtrain187 said...

Warriors are a better team than last year, not sure how anyone can disagree with that. The upgrade from Barnes to Durant is absolutely massive.

Yes agreeable on paper 100%. However, I dont see that signing giving them a higher advantage against the cavs this year compared to last year, in other words it woulndt make me take a bet for them beating the cavs. My opinion but, we will see come June.

• IronMonkey415

I know Steph cannot stop or guard Kyrie and his quickness.

• Lathum

@hobbes2d said...

I really like Chriss. He’s going to be a good value play this year.

UW alum and huge Husky fan. I wouldnt touch him in DFS until he learns to stay away from foul trouble. He is going to pick up fouls
    In bunches in the NBA.

• IronMonkey415

Lets get back to the PRESEASON matches today

• sidislike

@Alvy76 said...

I would not sleep on Kyrie – Do you thin Steph is that much better than him??

if you’re talking to me then no, but i think klay is that much better than jr.
    and klay guards irving on one end while he has to guard steph on the other. that’s a torture chamber

• KindGuy

@tsouliot said...

Yes agreeable on paper 100%. However, I dont see that signing giving them a higher advantage against the cavs this year compared to last year, in other words it woulndt make me take a bet for them beating the cavs. My opinion but, we will see come June.

You also said the Warriors got worse. Nobody can take you seriously when you say stuff like that man.

• Alvy76

So any news on Tyler Johnson or Goran Dragic?? Tyler burned me last night…

• tsouliot

@sidislike said...

lol two names you didnt mention there: curry and klay

curry and klay vs kyrie and jr smith…yeah warriors take that series in 5

Ok exactly how kyrie made curry look silly in the last 2 games of the finals. I dont understand how you can undervalue the Cavs and the best player on the entire universe. It is Lebron, and many levels below is everyone else. If you honestly think they beat them in 5, please go to vegas and hammer that bet lol

• sidislike

just gonna ignore that whole klay and jr thing lol

it’s like mayweather vs bieber

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

W/ Dragic out and Tyler Johnson not getting the start, knew something wasn’t right. Glad i took him out. A particular host on some show touted that could happen.

• tsouliot

@elementasrat said...

You also said the Warriors got worse. Nobody can take you seriously when you say stuff like that man.

I understand what I said, ive should have worded it better. Yes durant was the best player they coudle have added on their team. Agree 100%, no denying durants talent, but their biggest competion is the Cavs and I feel a different signing other than Durant would have made them better in that matchup..i.e. whiteside while keeping draymonds role

• traviswhite

tonights slate is going to be a trainwreck much like this message board has been.

• Mondoman13

@IronMonkey415 said...

Lets get back to the PRESEASON matches today

This…

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

If Dame get his usual min, he is a must play. Warriors are the one team above all he goes hard far. He always plays up to his competition, and his stats vs GSW back that up.

• heyarnold1212

@Mondoman13 said...

This…

You could condense all the useless posts and have about 2 pages of actual content that fit the thread of covering this final preseason slate. The amount of nonsense in here gets worse everyday.

• dolphinkick182

@Alvy76 said...

So any news on Tyler Johnson or Goran Dragic?? Tyler burned me last night…

I read this morning that they are both expected to be available. Idk if available necessarily implies playing. My twitter is broken atm or I’d attach the link. I’ll post it when it comes back up.

• Mondoman13

Why is GS big 3 not a good play tonight lets focus on that…..Also, who are the people priced at the minimum tonight that get the most run and turn the most FP/M?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Ugh! FanDuel had to go have challenges and made one play an NBA pre-season game. I’ve largely ignored the pre-season, as it seems to be the rationale thing to do, but now they’ve roped me into tonight and my lord…I appreciate the people posting the news to help stay on top of things, but man trying to figure things just makes me want to bang my head into a desk…

• dolphinkick182

@Mondoman13 said...

Why is GS big 3 not a good play tonight lets focus on that…..Also, who are the people priced at the minimum tonight that get the most run and turn the most FPM?

I’d look to Houston for value plays tonight.

• frugal

@Mondoman13 said...

Why is GS big 3 not a good play tonight lets focus on that…..Also, who are the people priced at the minimum tonight that get the most run and turn the most FPM?

I like Curry the most and Durant the least on the GSW tonight. Not sure why anyone would be completely off all 3 though. Look at the Rockets for min salary relief. I’m not solidifying my picks until a little later today though.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

They played a full load last game, even in the 4th qtr because Kerr said he wanted to evaluate that. I think he got all he needs to know. Without any info, i doubt he needs to trot them out like that again imo.

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Didnt want to make a new thread, does anyone know who to calculate true salary value? Someone mentioned Klay Thompson at $5700 in under priced. The same can be said about Stephen Curry at $8500. Granted this are preseason salary. How would I find this value for the regular season?

That said, I think all the GSW players in in play tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).