NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

Super early, but I’ll be looking at a Toronto stack. Pelicans are playing extremely fast and giving up a ton of points. Probably ends up in a blowout, but guys like Ibaka and FVV are too cheap.

• JustDFSin

@kbsktbll88 said...

Super early, but I’ll be looking at a Toronto stack. Pelicans are playing extremely fast and giving up a ton of points. Probably ends up in a blowout, but guys like Ibaka and FVV are too cheap.

The question is how many of the big 3 ( lebron Ad or kawhi) do you take.? If the Pelicans go small and have Ingram at the 4 Siakam Gasol and Ibaka will destroy them.

• Wrx_guy

Won 3 tickets on fd 1 on dk. The FanDuel build is a lot harder

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I think stacking Raptors with some LAC/LAL pieces in general is the obvious build. Obviously which pieces is what will set the winners from the losers apart.

Pretty certain at least one of, but not more than 2 of Powell, OG, or Stanley Johnson will be on the winning line up.

• ripking

OG was on fire in that last pre-season game. It’s tough to fit more than 1 of those high priced studs in there and get a decent lineup. Does AD have the highest upside? I think Lebron will mostly defer this season to his team, and Kawaii is the x-factor, could get you 35 or 60. So who do we play?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

OG was on fire in that last pre-season game. It’s tough to fit more than 1 of those high priced studs in there and get a decent lineup. Does AD have the highest upside? I think Lebron will mostly defer this season to his team, and Kawaii is the x-factor, could get you 35 or 60. So who do we play?

I lean AD and Kawhi with Lou. On DK it’s not hard to get LBJ, AD, and Kawhi while still leaving upside in your line up. There’s some legit rotation pieces 4K and under in strong spots.

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

I lean AD and Kawhi with Lou. On DK it’s not hard to get LBJ, AD, and Kawhi while still leaving upside in your line up. There’s some legit rotation pieces 4K and under in strong spots.

How much time do you think these rotational pieces. Using AD kawhi and Lebron on Dk in essence means you have to use 4 bench players. I dont think that strategy will be very wise

• Smallchimp

Currently going into Tuesday with 7 entries won through satellite contests. Excited to hopefully start the season on the right foot!

• chrisbanas

I think OG is the play for the night. Any love for okafor? Man seems to eat and is priced near minimum on fanduel

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@JustDFSin said...

How much time do you think these rotational pieces. Using AD kawhi and Lebron on Dk in essence means you have to use 4 bench players. I dont think that strategy will be very wise

20+ minutes on average once you put them all together, maybe more. Never said it’d be wise or work, but there’s upside in those pieces. We’re looking at a 2-game slate while trying to win a GPP.

By the way, you can do it and still play all starters, depending on the Lakers starting line up.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Brandon Ingram about to be massive chalk.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

I think OG is the play for the night. Any love for okafor? Man seems to eat and is priced near minimum on fanduel

Okafor will play like 15 mins if he’s lucky.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

I finally get to play NBA my favorite sport. I like don’t do MLB (and it’s too hard too, don’t even know all the players or have the time) so pretty much did nothing on week days (since NFL and golf are like once a week). NBA is pretty time consuming but I have it so I can do it pretty efficiently.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Do you mean Kyle’s new best buddy as one of those pieces?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Do you mean Kyle’s new best buddy as one of those pieces?

who’s that, OG? Yes, OG included for sure.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

who’s that, OG? Yes, OG included for sure.

Ah it was a GoZ reference. Norman Powell, but he won’t start I guess so not sure he’s actually that good of a pick if he’s gonna play 18 mins. OG and Pascal get like no lines in GoZ, but Norman has gotten so many lines.

• efagan99

Is javale or dwight starting for the lakers?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Ah it was a GoZ reference. Norman Powell, but he won’t start I guess so not sure he’s actually that good of a pick if he’s gonna play 18 mins. OG and Pascal get like no lines in GoZ, but Norman has gotten so many lines.

Ah, alright. I know of GoZ, but I’ve never seen it unless when TNT showed a clip or something. I don’t hate Powell either. It wouldn’t be surprising to me if TOR ran away with that game a bit and Powell, or Stanley (who I’m guessing as of now is in the rotation for 10-15 minutes) get a couple extra at the end of the game. Depending on how the slate breaks, a couple cheap guys on DK getting 18-20 DK points has a good chance still of making the winning line up…which reminds me I’ve been meaning to look at the opening night winning line up the last few years.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Ah, alright. I know of GoZ, but I’ve never seen it unless when TNT showed a clip or something. I don’t hate Powell either. It wouldn’t be surprising to me if TOR ran away with that game a bit and Powell, or Stanley (who I’m guessing as of now is in the rotation for 10-15 minutes) get a couple extra at the end of the game. Depending on how the slate breaks, a couple cheap guys on DK getting 18-20 DK points has a good chance still of making the winning line up…which reminds me I’ve been meaning to look at the opening night winning line up the last few years.

Yea Norman’s role on GoZ is actually kinda big. If they still cover the Raptors this year, I think they will write some parody where they have some bromance between him and Kyle and maybe give Pascal some more lines.

GoZ actually has never done a Denver Nuggets one, so they should be doing one this season for them. Probably be like Joker and his crew of men (like in the movies) which are the Nuggets role players. Also don’t really recall a big Utah Jazz one either (except the Mitchell individual RoY one), so hopefully they give Mitchell/Ingles/Gobert a few more lines.

And obviously they will have one of LeBron and AD flirting and colluding like they did last season.

• BerkeleyBoss

I am very excited for this. I already apologized to my girlfriend. I wish the first slate wasn’t just 2 games, because I’m gonna have way more $$ in play than I should.

I think I’ll be heavy on the NOR/TOR game. No Zion and TOR should put up a ton of points. I’ll probably avoid the Lakers aside from LBJ and AD and maybe some Javale.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Last seasons winning line up on DK…

PG
    Stephen Curry
    GS 53.05% $8,600 58.5
    SG
    Terry Rozier
    BOS 16.48% $4,500 24.5
    SF
    Ben Simmons
    PHI 25.75% $8,400 61.75
    PF
    Kevon Looney
    GS 4.37% $3,600 32.5
    C
    Joel Embiid
    PHI 52.39% $8,800 44
    G
    Dennis Schroder
    OKC 60.97% $6,300 46.75
    F
    Jayson Tatum
    BOS 37.79% $5,600 40.75
    UTIL
    Marcus Morris
    BOS 12.42% $4,200 34.5
    TOTAL $50,000 343.25

• Njsum1

@efagan99 said...

Is javale or dwight starting for the lakers?

Signs point to Dwight, yet that’s not definite. Nice price at 4500 on DK. I’ll fade him in some, “what if he gets injured or into foul trouble type lineups.” Otherwise 🔒 city 4 me.

• Smallchimp

@Pandamonious said...

Last seasons winning line up on DK…

Eat the chalk, get the one sub-5% guy right

• chrisbanas

If that toronto game turns into a blowout okafor will EAT like the big dog that he is

• monarch

Jah is a great play at 3400. SGA cousin is probably blowout proof and he is from Toronto which doesn’t hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler