NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

That’s true. He has a gross floor. I’ll be above the field but wont get of hand for my B/R sake

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Fantastic, thank you very much!

I did have to go back and edit the AD numbers

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

dang these dudes made their NBA projections page premium sometime in the last 2 hours lmao I was working on a python script all day to scrape that page but now I’m blocked out! Tragic!

• tmarohl

GG’s boy claimed by Cleveland!

• chrisbanas

@jon2anderson said...

dang these dudes made their NBA projections page premium sometime in the last 2 hours lmao I was working on a python script all day to scrape that page but now I’m blocked out! Tragic!

Damn shame I loved those projections

• Jaguar22

I’m locking in Steph curry 100% every game and Draymond can’t wait until first full slate

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG’s boy claimed by Cleveland!

Yeah, Cleveland sure seems to love sloppy seconds from the Warriors LOL

In other news, nearly 400 credentials have been issued for the Lakers/Clippers game – wow!

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

I’m locking in Steph curry 100% every game and Draymond can’t wait until first full slate

Your gif game is on point, Jaguar22 – welcome!

• chrisbanas

Let’s talk about favors. He might be able to score some decent fantasy points. Pelicans will play at a much faster pace than the jazz did and he should get 25+ minutes

• Jaguar22

@gaelicgirl said...

Your gif game is on point, Jaguar22 – welcome!

It’s a cat’s world lol

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m confused, Ingram is literally the perfect length to match up against Siakam?

If you think Siakam is just gonna post Ingram up every single time, you gotta get out of the 1990s basketball mindset.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, Cleveland sure seems to love sloppy seconds from the Warriors LOL

In other news, nearly 400 credentials have been issued for the Lakers/Clippers game – wow!

I didn’t know ESPN had that many people covering Lebummer.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

For people that think NOP will start Okafor because Ingram is too skinny…if they start Okafor they would have to put Favors at PF. Favors at PF vs. Siakam is a guy standing still and the other guy driving past him for a dunk every single time, especialy since Okafor will also be the rim protector and he has a 1 inch vertical.

NOP best case is Ingram at PF, and rotate him with Melli and a few bench guys and go super small. They could even play Lonzo Ball and have him guard Pascal Siakam. Lonzo is like 6’6” almost 6’7” and has good length. Sometimes people forget that Lonzo is a PG but is the height of SFs.

• tmarohl

Eleven game slate on Wednesday

• damionismyname

the bigger question….will Benf15harp be back? lol

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

I’m confused, Ingram is literally the perfect length to match up against Siakam?

If you think Siakam is just gonna post Ingram up every single time, you gotta get out of the 1990s basketball mindset.

Agree…Siakam has always been a face up player. Even in the rare even he posts up it usually ends up in some awkward fade away runner off the glass that somehow falls in.

• miggs6876

@kbsktbll88 said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    14m
    Zion Williamson has surgery today to repair torn meniscus in right knee and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, Pels say.

Oh no! Are we seeing signs of an Greg Oden type of player?

• Jaguar22

@miggs6876 said...

Could still play by end of January

• keephustlincuz

@miggs6876 said...

More of a Kendrick Perkins type of player.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

Perhaps, hard to say…

• JNZ

wtf projections locked behind paywall now? ok…

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

😎
    Why is my post being erased???
    I also posted how Lebron running point was interesting

• damionismyname

@Njsum1 said...

😎
    Why is my post being erased???
    I also posted how Lebron running point was interesting

because in this forum they will police it to death on the gif front and every gif even if posted at 4:58am will be deleted unless is accompanies some text.

• damionismyname

if you plan on just posting response gifs I suggest adding a disclaimer so its not just erased.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Are we really doing this already guys?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler