NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

if you plan on just posting response gifs I suggest adding a disclaimer so its not just erased.

Yeah I know that, and I understand why my first post was deleted, as there was no text. Yet I reposted the gif with text about Lebron and it got erased again, so I was just a bit confused.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I also posted how Lebron running point was interesting

I remember reading that the Lakers were considering going with LeBron at PG and AD at C in crunch time, but it wouldn’t be surprising if LeBron was the de facto PG most of the time.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I know that, and I understand why my first post was deleted, as there was no text. Yet I reposted the gif with text about Lebron and it got erased again, so I was just a bit confused.

I deleted your follow up also, because I know what you were doing. You could have put in a little more effort. You’re better than that. It’s like when you tell your kid not to jump on the bed and they do it again and say they’re not jumping they’re hopping.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I remember reading that the Lakers were considering going with LeBron at PG and AD at C in crunch time, but it wouldn’t be surprising if LeBron was the de facto PG most of the time.

I think that raises his floor, especially with AD and Howard, and McGee to set up for dunks.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I think that raises his floor, especially with AD and Howard, and McGee to set up for dunks.

So do I, that’s why I’m not even considering Lakers PGs for tomorrow.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I deleted your follow up also, because I know what you were doing. You could have put in a little more effort. You’re better than that. It’s like when you tell your kid not to jump on the bed and they do it again and say they’re not jumping they’re hopping.

Honestly, that’s kind of petty, you’re better than that. Doesn’t matter what my intent was…I was giving a shout out to our boy Ben (who helped make the forum fun for a lot of us last year) and every post I make doesn’t have to have earth shattering content.

My second post was within the rules of the forum, and shouldn’t have been deleted.

• JustDFSin

@gaelicgirl said...

So do I, that’s why I’m not even considering Lakers PGs for tomorrow.

The first game off the season its all about Lebron and AD. I dont think the. LA guards are a good play at all. If Howard starts he will want to show out also.

• gaelicgirl

@JustDFSin said...

The first game off the season its all about Lebron and AD. I dont think the. LA guards are a good play at all. If Howard starts he will want to show out also.

Yep, I think the Battle for LA will be a great rivalry all year, and Doc already threw the first shade
    “It is a Lakers town. I’m good with that. I have no issues with that. They have how many titles that they’ve won here? You know, they claim them all, but they only won a certain amount here… That actually bugs me a little bit.”

• Njsum1

@JustDFSin said...

I posted earlier I really like Howard, especially if he starts. You just can’t give him any defensive attention. Boards and dunks should be plentiful.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@JNZ said...

wtf projections locked behind paywall now? ok…

Let’s strike to get the projections free again. Sit in? I’m sitting right now, you guys in?

• miggs6876

As a side note. I like that fan duel has added a 5c gpp and kept the 25c gpp. Allows me to play lots of line ups for minimum money. Still will play the $1and $2 single entry Gpp too. Just feels like I get a bigger bang for $5 or $10 dollars.

• damionismyname

@Njsum1 said...

Honestly, that’s kind of petty, you’re better than that. Doesn’t matter what my intent was…I was giving a shout out to our boy Ben (who helped make the forum fun for a lot of us last year) and every post I make doesn’t have to have earth shattering content.

My second post was within the rules of the forum, and shouldn’t have been deleted.

this forum is now censored to the max bro. All because one guy who hates gifs complained. I was going to set up another site with an alternate forum but didnt have the time. Stuck with the nff. No fun forum.

Melli – Mania

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

this forum is now censored to the max bro. All because one guy who hates gifs complained. I was going to set up another site with an alternate forum but didnt have the time. Stuck with the nff. No fun forum.

It wasn’t just 1 guy for the 100th time. Just because that one guy was the only one people saw openly complaining in the forum doesn’t mean they were the only ones doing so. There’s other ways to voice complaints to the site. If you really think this site would change rules and make decisions based on 1 guy complaining then I don’t even know what to say about it anymore. That’s absurd. 40,000+ registered users and because of one guy they’re going to shift things. Come on.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Melli – Mania

LOL All the Melli!!!

• miggs6876

It just feels like LeBron is gonna get 18 assist tomorrow with 14 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 5 turnovers. That’s a 55 dfs night. Am I way off?

• tmarohl

I see a 50 point night or greater, but I don’t see the blocks and steals. Probably more like 26 points, 12 assists, 10 boards, 5 turnovers.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Before this season gets off to a start, I kindly ask that some of you take a second to read our forum rules which can be found here: https://rotogrinders.com/pages/rotogrinders-forums-posting-rules-239677

#6 is one to be taken very seriously by me and my team. I will always answer emails or private messages.

Thanks.

• damionismyname

I can already see where things are headed before the season starts. I doubt I will make it through the season.

• Element828

Hardly no talk For Harrell? Dude is a beast off the bench and first game of season should be high energy. Rebounds + blocks + points

• noddy

I like my lineup, but I feel like it will be duplicated many times.

• chrisbanas

Will frank jackson get any run?

• trevmacken

• Blogger of the Month

I actually like him a lot. I think you and I might be in the minority since I think most people are looking to pay down at center, but the lowest I’m willing to go is Zubac at 4500 on FanDuel, but I don’t think my builds are going to get to him without leaving too much money on the table. Read my blog and let me know what you think. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/weekend-warrior-dfs-and-sports-betting-challenge-fanduel-nba-opening-night-main-10-22-8pm-et-3161578

• NoLimits0

Why no talk about Zubac except above? He seems like in a good spot if he sees 25 mins.

• NoLimits0

Favors really is in a good spot in my opinion. He’s only 5.6k and when he played C on the Jazz on a slower paced team when Gobert was out he was getting 40 fantasy points. I can see 50 from him tomrorow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.