NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Oh no! Are we seeing signs of an Greg Oden type of player?

Well Greg Oden was like 50 years old, so probably not.

Speaking of Greg Oden, he was HS teammates with Mike Conley (who was overshadowed by Oden in HS) who turned out to be decent.

Zion was HS AAU teammates with Ja Morant (who was overshadowed by Zion). He’s replacing Conley in Memphis. We’ll see how he turns out.

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

Can anyone explain why AD is a wuss and refuses to play C?

He’s literally the modern day C, but he insists on having to play PF? Makes no sense to me.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2019/10/20/20924036/lakers-news-kyle-kuzma-injury-update-frank-vogel-lineup-rotations-anthony-davis-center

• Russthabus26

@superstars92 said...

He’s literally the modern day C, but he insists on having to play PF? Makes no sense to me.

I’m not certain. However they built this team to suit his needs IMO. Mcgee and D12 minutes won’t vanish when Kuz is back. I’d say it’s more likely they start PG LeBron SG d green SF kuz PF 🚑 C mcgee.

Stagger minutes where KUZ is the 2nd unit general. AD will likely get 4-8 min a game at C when Kuz returns.

• queensfinest

i have $3900 for my G position on dk. any decent options to choose from?

• ScofieldReturns

i’m back! i missed yall, hope you spent last season’s winnings wisely during the offseason!

• tmarohl

@queensfinest said...

No really good guards $3900 or below. NAW would be a punt at $3,400. He could get you zero or 18-20.
    If you had 4K I would recommend Norman Powell.
    A lot of times on DK sg’s and sf’s have dual eligibility. If this is the case, could you move a sf to the guard position? If so you could backfill small forward with OG anunoby or Moe Harkless.

• tmarohl

@ScofieldReturns said...

i’m back! i missed yall, hope you spent last season’s winnings wisely during the offseason!

We were all winning during preseason NBA, where were you?

• harperera

are nba projections behind a paywall now?

• tmarohl

@harperera said...

are nba projections behind a paywall now?

Sounds like it from all the comments today. I pay so I see them.

• gaelicgirl

@superstars92 said...

He wants to avoid contact, which is understandable for a guy whose nickname is Glass.

As Pelinka said, “We want a decade of dominance out of him here, right? So we got to do what’s best for his body, and having him bang against the biggest centers in the West every night is not what’s best for his body or for our team and the franchise.”

• miggs6876

Wb Scofield.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Favors is a C and he should see like 30 mins this game. Favors has been playing the wrong position his entire NBA career.

People dont want to acknowledge that centers smashed the Raptors on occasion last season. Centers more offensively skilled than Favors but they weirdly had ceiling games vs them.

• monarch

Re: JJ Redick

He is a tournament dart throw IMO

• upgradetoquestionable

DK must really want to make sure it’s 2 game opening night is filled. I’m surprised they don’t have anything up for the bigger night 2 slate yet. They’ve certainly had time to put it together.

I’m ready for the big night 2! 15 pages on this 2 game slate what will tomorrow’s thread look like?

• monarch

AD feels like a lock for 60 DK points tonight

• monarch

@upgradetoquestionable said...

DK must really want to make sure it’s 2 game opening night is filled. I’m surprised they don’t have anything up for the bigger night 2 slate yet. They’ve certainly had time to put it together.

I’m ready for the big night 2! 15 pages on this 2 game slate what will tomorrow’s thread look like?

I might call in sick tomorrow. Cannot wait for contests and salaries to drop

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

If rondo is out you can play Caruso or Cook, but they most likely wont get more than 15 Fpts. Agree with Tmarohl that if you had the extra $100 Powell is the best option around there

• jessedio

Thank god NBA season is back! I’m ready to see this Lakers shit show unfold.

What’s up with C on FD. Favors can put together a good game once in a while but has a tough matchup. No idea about the rotation for the Lakers with Mcgee and Howard and Montrez is pricey considering he’ll be batting a bunch of big mf’s for rebounds. Zubac?

• jessedio

@gaelicgirl said...

He wants to avoid contact, which is understandable for a guy whose nickname is Glass.

As Pelinka said, “We want a decade of dominance out of him here, right? So we got to do what’s best for his body, and having him bang against the biggest centers in the West every night is not what’s best for his body or for our team and the franchise.”

AD looks bigger and stronger. He doesn’t want to be known as soft anymore…lol

• noddy

Not seeing much talk about Clippers players besides Kawhi.

• monarch

@noddy said...

Not seeing much talk about Clippers players besides Kawhi.

Pat Bev, Harrell appear to be really good plays.

• monarch

@jessedio said...

Thank god NBA season is back! I’m ready to see this Lakers shit show unfold.

What’s up with C on FD. Favors can put together a good game once in a while but has a tough matchup. No idea about the rotation for the Lakers with Mcgee and Howard and Montrez is pricey considering he’ll be batting a bunch of big mf’s for rebounds. Zubac?

Jah

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

How are we at 15 pages already. Yall wild…lol. So, FD seems pretty straight forward prob a tie at the top. DK though…give me all the FVV.

• S7ubs

I think AD gets hurt and everyone loses all their money

• rgreuli

@monarch said...

AD feels like a lock for 60 DK points tonight

Until 8:07 PM Pacific when its announced “”(player-popup #anthony-davis)Anthony Davis”:/players/anthony-davis-13895 is headed to the locker room and will not return”.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler