NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Beetlebum

@harperera said...

are nba projections behind a paywall now?

Woke up to this nice surprise.
    Does anyone know of any other good websites for minutes projections?

• monarch

I get it that’s its comical to predict AD will be hurt because his nickname is glass. The reality is he is not as injury prone as he used to be…LeBron is actually more likely to leave a game these days.

If you are seriously fading AD altogether because you believe he will get injured then it’s likely a donation in GPP. What you can do is account for the possibility of an injury by reducing your exposure to him

• JNZ

since projection are gone, any other sites anyone recommends for projections?

• noddy

Siakam/Melli or Ibaka/Gasol for cash?

• Jaguar22

I built lots of lineups that includes LeBron, Davis and Leonard anyone else done the same?

• Jaynel1220

Do we know if we will get “first look” article and “grind down” later in the day? Not much free anything left.

• monarch

@JNZ said...

since projection are gone, any other sites anyone recommends for projections?

No. Tonight would be a good opportunity to set your own. That’s what I’m doing.

• JNZ

@monarch said...

No. Tonight would be a good opportunity to set your own. That’s what I’m doing.

yea idk how to make one, and i play dfs super casually. Prob not worth it

• S7ubs

@monarch said...

I get it that’s its comical to predict AD will be hurt because his nickname is glass. The reality is he is not as injury prone as he used to be…LeBron is actually more likely to leave a game these days.

If you are seriously fading AD altogether because you believe he will get injured then it’s likely a donation in GPP. What you can do is account for the possibility of an injury by reducing your exposure to him

I don’t think anyone in their right mind is doing a full fade on AD and rooting for an injury. And to say he isn’t as injury prone is silly. He literally just hurt his thumb in pre season.

• monarch

@JNZ said...

yea idk how to make one, and i play dfs super casually. Prob not worth it

Gotcha. It’s not that bad on an a two game slate.

First eliminate every play that you dont believe is playable and you probably get to just 30 options real quick and then do your best to assess point value. We really dont know FPPM anyways with it being the first game.

• JSteele

Rajon Rondo has some monster stat lines last season against the Clippers, but I really have no idea if the Lakers will start point LeBron

• Beetlebum

I have my own projections but I used the minutes from RG to create them.
    Sucks that this resource is gone now.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jaynel1220 said...

Do we know if we will get “first look” article and “grind down” later in the day? Not much free anything left.

You should be able to just read this entire thread and know who to play. I think we have basically covered everything that you need to know and should be playing

• Epicsic

Awesemo.com has a lot of free articles and stuff for nba . Good old eMac is over there and a few other sharp minds.

• monarch

First look wouldn’t be of any value on a two game slate with outdated DvP, FPPM and roster fluidity

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beetlebum said...

I have my own projections but I used the minutes from RG to create them.
    Sucks that this resource is gone now.

Go find the closest thing resembling a dress rehearsal game for each team and look at mins and rotations for the first half and determine your mins that way. It’s more work or just pay RG a dollar a day to do it for you. I pay and still do that anyway, helps you in the long run

• BigRay

Also surprised there is no NBA First Look today. and no mention of Grind down

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Rajon Rondo has some monster stat lines last season against the Clippers, but I really have no idea if the Lakers will start point LeBron

Lebron is most likely starting at the 1

• Smallchimp

@Epicsic said...

Awesemo.com has a lot of free articles and stuff for nba . Good old eMac is over there and a few other sharp minds.

What’s this “popularity rating” thing he has? Is it just rebranded ownership projections?

Definitely not getting many new takes on the article I read from there, but hey, it’s a two game slate. Not many epiphanies to be had

• thedkexperience

And to think, if I hadn’t lost 80% of my football winnings on Sunday by 1-3 points I could have lost even more today!

• frugal

@harperera said...

are nba projections behind a paywall now?

The Yahoo ones have been that way for a while. Welcome to my world…

• Jaguar22

Anyone else have Lineups that include LeBron, Davis and Leonard

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Maxing out FD clutch. Praying for a tie. Also 100% AD lol. What can go wrong..right?

• JSteele

@Jaguar22 said...

Anyone else have Lineups that include LeBron, Davis and Leonard

I have one that I don’t mind with LeBron and AD. All 3 seems crazy to me.

• frugal

Wow, 16 pages for a 2 game slate. Skimmed and for those looking at a budget big for NOP, my gut is that they will go smaller for the starting lineup with Redick starting. I’m not convinced any backup NOP big has bigger upside that budget starters for TOR or LAC. Anyway, happy to get the season started!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler