NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I dont like Kawhi that much tonight. I do have a bunch of Bron, AD, Siakam

• Smallchimp

@frugal said...

Wow, 16 pages for a 2 game slate

We’re excited..OKAY?

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Not seeing much talk about Clippers players besides Kawhi.

Shamet is probably in 60% of my FD lineups.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I dont like Kawhi that much tonight. I do have a bunch of Bron, AD, Siakam

I think its either Lebron or Kawhi but you can not have both. Could see Klaw limiting Lebron, but could see Klaw sucking tonight too.

• queensfinest

kerr said klay thompson is unlikely to play this season. woww

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jaguar22 said...

Anyone else have Lineups that include LeBron, Davis and Leonard

Just made one to see what it looks like. Its definitely possible but not sure its optimal but I’ll have it in a few contests anyways

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@queensfinest said...

Just lock in Steph every night.

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

He will break down pretty quickly

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

When his shot isn’t falling he can’t do anything else so that’s probably not a great strategy.

• Smallchimp

How small are people getting their player pools while still being comfortable with covering your bases?

• JSteele

It’s obviously a short sample size and different teams/situations, but Kawhi seems to match or outscore LeBron when they play. I still think the peripherals that LeBron will get playing the point and next to AD will help him outscore Kawhi though. He could pretty easily have a 25-30 point triple double tonight.

I could also see Kawhi coming in rusty and missing a bunch of shots since he didn’t play much in the preseason. His effort level was close to zero when I watched him live.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

How small are people getting their player pools while still being comfortable with covering your bases?

Idk if it’s small, but my pool was 29 players for 150LU.

• gaelicgirl

@queensfinest said...

Just saw that

• Njsum1

@queensfinest said...

Not surprising at all, it’s generally a 1 year injury, and Klay got hurt in June. I don’t see the warriors anywhere near the finals this year (sorry GG 🤷‍♂️). Why would they rush a guy they just gave a max contract to, in what will amount to a lost season.

• tmarohl

@queensfinest said...

I have been thinking that for awhile. That timetable they put out was very aggressive. If the Warriors are in the playoff hunt, Klay may come back. If they are sitting around the 8 or 9 seed, where I expect them to be, there really is no reason for him to come back. I don’t think the Warriors would mind getting a lottery pick and being able to reload.

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

Just saw that

Come to the 76ers bandwagon for a year. We’ll be happy to have you.

I mean, it’s not the Lakers so … win?

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Not surprising at all, it’s generally a 1 year injury, and Klay got hurt in June. I don’t see the warriors anywhere near the finals this year (sorry GG 🤷‍♂️). Why would they rush a guy they just gave a max contract to, in what will amount to a lost season.

While I agree that now they won’t sniff the finals I was continually scratching my head at media people who would in one breath say how Klay should be back in full force by March and then in the next say how they would have no shot in the playoffs.

I mean, Steph, Draymond and Klay won 73 games 3 years ago. Losing KD didn’t turn them into the Timberwolves.

Doesn’t matter now but I was looking forward to seeing the Warriors beat the Lakers in the first round “upset”.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

anybody know any free sites that just have salary data for players? I have been relying on projections here for my data collection for the last few years but they put the gate up last night and now I am scrambling hard. Any site with all players and their Draftkings and Fanduel salaries all on the same page would be fantastic. Thank you.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

(sorry GG 🤷‍♂️)

Thanks, Njsum1

• Smallchimp

@jon2anderson said...

anybody know any free sites that just have salary data for players? I have been relying on projections here for my data collection for the last few years but they put the gate up last night and now I am scrambling hard. Any site with all players and their Draftkings and Fanduel salaries all on the same page would be fantastic. Thank you.

Not entirely sure, but it definitely seems lucrative to start keeping personal records of this stuff. It’s crazy how much people charge just for keeping data that gets scrapped daily

• kbsktbll88

@jon2anderson said...

You’re looking for historical data? FantasyLabs has all their projections for previous games on their models page for free. Minutes, salary, points, etc.

• Smallchimp

Currently trying to get through the Awesemo morning stream to see what they’re saying. Love Josh’s effort and backstory, but boy can they can make a 2 game slate a 1 hour video lol

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

Come to the 76ers bandwagon for a year. We’ll be happy to have you.

I mean, it’s not the Lakers so … win?

Appreciate the invitation, really…very nice of you.
    Hey, didn’t you promise to change your avatar to the cutest puppy in the world today?

• chrisbanas

Not much talk about shamet here. Priced fairly low on FD except he’s a PG for some reason. All he needs is a few threes and a steal and he’s at 6x value

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

Appreciate the invitation, really…very nice of you.
    Hey, didn’t you promise to change your avatar to the cutest puppy in the world today?

Haha no, I think that was Mike42 or NJSum. I do support cute puppies avatars whole heartedly however. :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler