NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Toronto is going to run a very tight rotation, maybe 8-9 guys. Load up on Toronto value and then pay up for one or two of Lebron or AD.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Haha no, I think that was Mike42 or NJSum. I do support cute puppies avatars whole heartedly however. :)

Haha…it was me, give me a few….and Iโ€™ll make good on the puppy promise ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ€

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Appreciate the invitation, really…very nice of you.
    Hey, didn’t you promise to change your avatar to the cutest puppy in the world today?

Nah, I invited you to the Bucks bandwagon last year. Even invited you to be my guest at the Bucks Golden State game. How soon we forget :)

• jman3034

Anyone on Beverly as a pivot from FVV chalk?? Seems like he always enjoys playing against LBJ and getting inside his head

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Nah, I invited you to the Bucks bandwagon last year. Even invited you to be my guest at the Bucks Golden State game. How soon we forget :)

I didn’t forget, tmarohl…that was also a very nice invitation. I have to be loyal to my team, though…win or lose, through sickness and health, ‘til death do us part LOL

• Njsum1

The puppy for good lucky ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
    Have a great NBA season all ๐Ÿถ

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

FantasyPro’s to the rescue, they have an easy to scrape salary page. I’m doing big time Python / data science stuff this year for fantasy NBA on days I have free time, so I’ll be sharing some blogs and whatnot in here! Love you guys!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Fanduel is so ass for putting siakam at pf, why don’t they just adjust like dk and have players who can play multiple positions.

• thedkexperience

Can someone let me know the chalk tonight so I can listen to you and then find out you were wrong costing me a lot of money?

Sorry … football PTSD is strong this morning.

Iโ€™m honestly so happy basketball is back.

Anyone know if Jah might get 20 minutes? As much as I hate his face olโ€™ lay up line Jah can rack up an empty double double pretty quickly.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

The puppy for good lucky ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
    Have a great NBA season all ๐Ÿถ

That is one cute puppy!

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Fanduel is so ass for putting siakam at pf, why don’t they just adjust like dk and have players who can play multiple positions.

He is primarily a PF?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I didn’t forget, tmarohl…that was also a very nice invitation. I have to be loyal to my team, though…win or lose, through sickness and health, ‘til death do us part LOL

While I don’t think Warriors are going to be in the playoffs, I do think they are going to be extremely entertaining.
    Like the other night when Steph was laughing his ass off when he pumped faked Giannis’s brother up in the air.
    Or the magical moments this season where I expect Steph hits like 18 threes in a game.

• jessedio

Siakam has always been at PF on FD.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Hahaโ€ฆit was me, give me a fewโ€ฆ.and Iโ€™ll make good on the puppy promise ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ€

Omigosh, that could quite possibly be the world’s cutest puppy! Beautiful.

On topic…I think I’m going with Harrell at C tonight, because I have to have him.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

That is one cute puppy!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

He is at SF on FD. I wish they would have put him at PF. Bet that changes the next slate.

• TheRyanFlaherty

FanDuel is such shit.
    Iโ€™ve all but given it up but figured Iโ€™d give a shot with the money back promo…doing a cursory glance on each site and playing with lineups, and the restrictive lineups on FD are just mind numbing on FD in comparison to DK. I mean, with the injuries, there are literally only a few combinations of PFโ€™s you can even play. Itโ€™s so stupid.

• noddy

Good luck everyone this year. My goal is to not suck at NBA like I always do.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Omigosh, that could quite possibly be the world’s cutest puppy! Beautiful.

On topic…I think I’m going with Harrell at C tonight, because I have to have him.

I think so ๐Ÿ˜ thanks!

What do you like about Harrell tonight?

• bcjmu

@jessedio said...

Siakam has always been at PF on FD.

He’s a SF on Fanduel…

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Ace15 said...

Just lock in Steph every night.

And lock in the opponentsโ€™ studs. GSW is going to give up a ton of points this year.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I think so ๐Ÿ˜ thanks!

What do you like about Harrell tonight?

Definitely, boy or girl? Name? Breed? Don’t spare the details, inquiring minds want to know LOL

I always take Montrezl if I take any Clippers, he and Lou are a great 1-2 punch off the bench. I’ll never forget how they crushed against the Warriors last playoffs (sniff) and he seems like he’s the best bet to match up against the Lakers centers.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

combinations of PFโ€™s you can even play.

Yep, literally on FD tonight it’s AD/Green, AD/Ibaka, or Ibaka/Green.

• Kmasonbx

Am I just missing it or is there no way to download the RG projections from LineupHQ? If I’m missing it can someone tell me where it is. Thanks!

Never mind, I see what RG did they made a separate player projections tab and now you have to pay for both DK and FD to get the 2 projections.

• BerkeleyBoss

Raptors are dirt cheap on Yahoo. Tempted to put 4 in every lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler