NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Am I just missing it or is there no way to download the RG projections from LineupHQ? If I’m missing it can someone tell me where it is. Thanks!

Click on the NBA radio tab up top, then click Player Projections. You can get them there. You cannot directly export anything from the actual LineupHQ page.

• Kmasonbx

Thanks, I noticed that right after I posted.

• Jaguar22

100% on Gasol

• IronMonkey415

Pat Bev ad Shamet as my PG on FD.
    This gives me a little freedom to load up on other position.

Oh you guys have been doing the same thing? WELL SORRY!!!! I just wanted to join in the convo.

• mbunner23

DK….LeBron, FVV are locks for me tonight. Siakam is very interesting as well, not so much a lock but I love his upside in tourneys. Mixed emotions on Favors/Gasol, center is a little tough. Beverly/Lamet also caught my eye at first glance.

• chrisbanas

Shamet really is the sleeper here, nobody has been mentioning him. So low priced on fanduel and he can crush

• Njsum1

I could be wrong yet I think people might be overplaying FVV. Won’t he see a lot of Jrue and he won’t be the primary ball handler. I think people are overlooking Lowry for 6800.

Don’t get me wrong I like fvv and he seems the best ppd option at SG, I’m just not getting the lock city vibe everyone is giving off. Thoughts?

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

100% on Gasol

Gasol was actually my first choice. Doing 3 lineups tonight, might pivot to him in one.

• Jaguar22

@gaelicgirl said...

Gasol was actually my first choice. Doing 3 lineups tonight, might pivot to him in one.

Only 3 lineups on a 2 game slate hard to beat the odds good luck

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

DK….LeBron, FVV are locks for me tonight. Siakam is very interesting as well, not so much a lock but I love his upside in tourneys. Mixed emotions on Favors/Gasol, center is a little tough. Beverly/Lamet also caught my eye at first glance.

Howdy, stranger! Welcome back. Agree with some of this, are you on DK? I can’t remember.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

I could be wrong yet I think people might be overplaying FVV. Won’t he see a lot of Jrue and he won’t be the primary ball handler. I think people are overlooking Lowry for 6800.

Don’t get me wrong I like fvv and he seems the best ppd option at SG, I’m just not getting the lock city vibe everyone is giving off. Thoughts?

I think he’s just too cheap and the minutes will be there but you’re right about the defense. I’m really high on Lonzo b/c of his court vision, but more importantly, he’s really underrated on defense. That backcourt could be lockdown city.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

GG – If you are only doing three lineups, I wouldn’t pair Gasol with Ibaka as they are negatively correlated. It’s tough on FD to get away from Ibaka because of the lack of PF options.

• monarch

I agree about Lonzo. He is a steal at 5400….it should be a fast game and he just piles up the counting stats

• thedkexperience

@chrisbanas said...

Shamet really is the sleeper here, nobody has been mentioning him. So low priced on fanduel and he can crush

This brings me back to last year when I was promoting Shamet as a great minimum punt and someone went off on me about it because he sucked. Like a week later the guy showed out.

Love me some Shams. I’d do the Tobias trade 100 times out of 100 again but I do love me some Shams.

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

Only 3 lineups on a 2 game slate hard to beat the odds good luck

It’s a 3 max contest with only 11904 entries, so the odds aren’t too bad…but thanks!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG – If you are only doing three lineups, I wouldn’t pair Gasol with Ibaka as they are negatively correlated. It’s tough on FD to get away from Ibaka because of the lack of PF options.

Not taking Ibaka, going with AD and Melli-Mania at PF

• thedkexperience

Anyone have any idea on Melli’s minutes?

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

Not taking Ibaka, going with AD and Melli-Mania at PF

I instantly feel happier about my Melli interest meow.

• Ace15

Nico Melli or Kenrich? I thought Kenrich would get the minutes?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Pascal really should be a SF/PF, with his primary position being PF. I don’t like it that DK has him PF/C. He should be SF/PF there and PF on FD (don’t play that but reading he’s a SF there). At no point should he be playing C with both Gasol and Ibaka on the team. He might play SF at times when they go ultra big.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Howdy, stranger! Welcome back. Agree with some of this, are you on DK? I can’t remember.

Howdy! Yep, I play Draftkings only. Ready to get this season started.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Nico Melli or Kenrich? I thought Kenrich would get the minutes?

I think you should just play Brandon Ingram.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Pascal really should be a SF/PF, with his primary position being PF. I don’t like it that DK has him PF/C. He should be SF/PF there and PF on FD (don’t play that but reading he’s a SF there). At no point should he be playing C with both Gasol and Ibaka on the team. He might play SF at times when they go ultra big.

I dunno. What happens if Gasol gets dinged or picks up three fouls in the 2nd Q. I think he plays more C than SF in today’s position less basketball, especially with RHJ unavailable

• Thats what i meant sf, i realize i put pf in the post.

• thedkexperience

What’s the deal with OG? He’s the starter, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.