NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Who do we think Bron guards? I’m guessing its Beverly

When was the last time Lebron guarded anyone?

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

I could be wrong yet I think people might be overplaying FVV. Won’t he see a lot of Jrue and he won’t be the primary ball handler. I think people are overlooking Lowry for 6800.

Don’t get me wrong I like fvv and he seems the best ppd option at SG, I’m just not getting the lock city vibe everyone is giving off. Thoughts?

One thing I learned way too late in the season last year was FVV was a terrible DFS play as the primary ball handler. His game is much more suited to play next to Lowry, coming off screens and getting looks from deep. But he also gets quite a bit of rebounds and assists for a SG.

Most of his best games last season were played without Kawhi and Lowry next to him.

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/fred-vanvleet-most-dk-fpts-in-a-game-last-season

Of the top 5 games, only the Milwaukee game had Kawhi playing.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

When was the last time Lebron guarded anyone?

That’s not helping but on topic….who do you think LeBron will be asked not to guard lol?

• Theguy49503

No talk of Jrue ? I know his price is high but outside of Ingram who else is going to score?

• superstars92

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Raptors rotation gonna be pretty tight tonight?

Lowry
    VanVleet — Powell
    Anunoby — Johnson
    Siakam
    Gasol — Ibaka

Who else plays?

At least one of Davis, Boucher, or Miller, maybe 2.

He also staggers so Van Vleet will be playing PG when Lowry is out.

• monarch

Bev- LeBron
    Shamet-Bradley
    Kawhi-Danny Green
    Ja Green-AD
    Zubac-McGee

This is how I think the Lakers matchup defensively with Bron roaming a bit off of Pat Bev

• fightingjohn

So to sum up the 21 pages………….Everyone is in play……..okay there you go…….lol

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

That’s not helping but on topic….who do you think LeBron will be asked not to guard lol?

The whole team. I expect him not to run back on defense, like usual.

• superstars92

@JSteele said...

Most of his best games last season were played without Kawhi and Lowry next to him.

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/fred-vanvleet-most-dk-fpts-in-a-game-last-season

Of the top 5 games, only the Milwaukee game had Kawhi playing.

That makes sense. Kawhi took up way more usage than any other Raptor last year.

• chrisbanas

@fightingjohn said...

So to sum up the 21 pages………….Everyone is in play……..okay there you go…….lol

Its a two game night what do u expect

• Ace15

Man anyone else finding JAH in a lot of their LU’s?

• JTAx33

I’m having a very difficult time getting Clippers in on DK, which meas stacking them is probably the way to go

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

That makes sense. Kawhi took up way more usage than any other Raptor last year.

Whats up Superstars???? If you remember last year Kawhi ate up all Lowry’s scoring and assists. Kawhi was really the point guard and every time Kawhi sat everyone was all over Lowry. By the way Ingram is the first guy I plugged in. I think the bulk of the Pels scoring will be Ingram/Jrue. Like many I also love AD, may put up huge numbers to make a statement that is if he doesn’t head to the locker room 3 times tonight.

• JTAx33

I’m struggling with Lonzo vs Ingram for Utility

• osuryanf

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited for a 2 game slate in my life. 200k here we come!

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

Kawhi has to guard LeBron right? Otherwise, the matchups will be all messed up. Unless they plan on putting Beverely on LeBron…

If Lebron is running point I would think Pat Bev would guard him

• JTAx33

@Petergunz82 said...

If Lebron is running point I would think Pat Bev would guard him

I would assume it’s

Bev————Bradley
    Shamet——Danny Green
    Kawhi———LeBron
    Ja. Green—AD
    Zubac———Dwight/JaVale

• kbsktbll88

Is Lou Will starting or coming off the bench?

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Who do we think Bron guards? I’m guessing its Beverly

No one.

• JTAx33

@kbsktbll88 said...

They’ve basically never started him, don’t see why that changes tonight

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Sweet Lou, multiple 6th Man award winner? Bench.

• kbsktbll88

@JTAx33 said...

They’ve basically never started him, don’t see why that changes tonight

Doc said this season him and Trez would start in certain match ups so I’m not sure.

• KNICHOLS04

is Siakam a somewhat elite defender?

• monarch

@thedkexperience said...

No one.

It’s important to identify that particular no one. Im guessing its Bev

• JTAx33

@kbsktbll88 said...

Doc said this season him and Trez would start in certain match ups so I’m not sure.

Pretty sure it’s going to be PatBev, Shamet, Kawhi, Green, Zubac

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.