NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@osuryanf said...

I’ll be kind and inform you that Hart is now on the Pelicans. Rondo possibly being out should have zero impact on Hart’s minutes or usage.

It’s hard because the images all show Lakers still

• thedkexperience

@JSteele said...

Well to be fair like 85% of the Pelicans were on the Lakers last year.

• queensfinest

@osuryanf said...

I’ll be kind and inform you that Hart is now on the Pelicans. Rondo possibly being out should have zero impact on Hart’s minutes or usage.

my bad lol i meant quinn cook

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

Are we really that afraid of Green picking up fouls on AD they we won’t play him? People on FD are you just locking in AD/IBAKA

I’ve got mostly AD/Green and I’m pretty sure they’ll be the two highest owned at the position and the slate as a whole.

• queensfinest

@JSteele said...

yea dk still has him in lakers uni lol

• queensfinest

@thedkexperience said...

Well to be fair like 85% of the Pelicans were on the Lakers last year.

haha so true

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I wonder if we’re undervaluing Jrue Holiday tonight? No AD, Randle, ELF, or Zion to share usage with like in the past. Pels best player and he’s capable of putting up big numbers. Both teams played fast in pre season, Pels normally play fast anyway.

The last preseason game when Zion was out, it was Jrue and Ingram both kinda sharing primary scoring responsibilities, Jrue took 12 shots in 22 minutes just had a bad shooting night only hitting 5. If the game is close and he see’s 30 minute and takes ~18 FGA, he could have an incredible night for sure.

• Jaguar22

Any Rajon Rando today

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Just remembered to make the Forum Contest. Here’s the link

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/78950356

• Ace15

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’ve got mostly AD/Green and I’m pretty sure they’ll be the two highest owned at the position and the slate as a whole.

Thanks Boss! Needed that re-assurance.

• JTAx33

Any thoughts on Jahlil instead of Melli for punt play on DK

• monarch

@JTAx33 said...

We’ve had lots of thoughts on that. But I dont consider him a punt. What were we doing with Jah last season when AD was unavailable? And now they dont have Randle, Diallo or Wood either. He is too big for Ibaka.

• bcjmu

Grind Down is premium content now…. tough.

• osuryanf

@JTAx33 said...

Seems to be the biggest question mark of the evening…. at least for me

• Cincinnatibuck

Has LineupHQ always been for Premium members only in NBA?

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Projected ownership on Green is 27%, so he will actually be pretty low owned in comparison to AD and Ibaka.

• ScofieldReturns

@Cincinnatibuck said...

Has LineupHQ always been for Premium members only in NBA?

Nope, that and grind down went premium

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Projected ownership on Green is 27%, so he will actually be pretty low owned in comparison to AD and Ibaka.

Hmmm that’s wayy lower than what I saw elsewhere. I should know better than to try and guess ownership, I’m terrible at it lol

• Ndepompei

@ScofieldReturns said...

player projections now premium too

• gaelicgirl

@Ace15 said...

Are we really that afraid of Green picking up fouls on AD they we won’t play him? People on FD are you just locking in AD/IBAKA

I’m afraid of Green not scoring any points in limited minutes.

• squidkill

Notorious NBA grind down is now Premium too? wow — knew it was a matter of time.

• Cincinnatibuck

@ScofieldReturns said...

Thanks that’s what I thought.

• tmarohl

Panda missing in action

• tmarohl

@squidkill said...

Notorious NBA grind down is now Premium too? wow — knew it was a matter of time.

I for one, as a long time paying customer, am glad they put all the stuff behind the paywall.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

It was only a matter of time before RG stopped giving so much stuff away for free, the Grind Down was honestly worth money. That’s the new age I think. I think companies are really pulling back on internet advertising, it just hasn’t been worth the money they’ve had to pay, so websites and podcasts are going to gravitate more and more towards subscription models. Stinks, but good for RG for monetizing a little tighter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).