NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

I’ve been telling you, Okafor will break the slate

• monarch

Probably pulls in less casual players. Those will be less likely to want to pay both a site and DK/FD.

• tonytone1908

So what reason does the casual user have to use RG now other than the forum? I enjoyed the quick concise breakdown and it usually reminded me of injuries,etc I might have forgotten but honestly, maybe I’ll do better without the extraneous input. We’ll see.

• bcjmu

Rank your top 3 salary savers for tonight… GO!

• tmarohl

@bcjmu said...

Which site?

Basically all Raptors and Pelicans.

• JSteele

@bcjmu said...

FVV, Dwight, Okafor

• Ace15

@bcjmu said...

FVV, Powell, Hart

• tmarohl

FD
    FVV, Powell, Okafor
    DK
    FVV, Powell, OG

• Bodiaz36

Not much talk about KCP so far I’ve noticed. If that game gets out of hand and if Rondo doesn’t play, I could see him draining 3’s and easily hitting value.

• BerkeleyBoss

@bcjmu said...

FD: Powell, Beverley, Green
    DK: Powell, FVV, Green
    Yahoo: Powell, Ibaka, Anunoby

• bcjmu

Powell is def chalk, I want to use Melli just to get other big names in there but I don’t know much about him or his role…

• JSteele

@bcjmu said...

Powell is def chalk, I want to use Melli just to get other big names in there but I don’t know much about him or his role…

He’s kind of like Mirotic. Stretch 4 but he can get rebounds and peripherals. He can crush in limited minutes because of this. You are needing about 18-20 minutes of him at least.

• telestraightshooter

Is LbJ’s sell out to the economically fascist / labeled communist China considered off topic?
    ;^)

Seriously though – to say LbJ is mis-informed on China’s apartheid system is an understatement, I doubt he even knows about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

LbJ – this is not going away until you give a 30 minute interview like “The Decision” to go MIA – where you delineate in detail how:

• democracy in Hong Kong in right …and
    • you and your winne the poo look-alike friend/dictator in China are wrong

• thedkexperience

@telestraightshooter said...

Is LbJ’s sell out to the economically fascist / labeled communist China considered off topic?
    ;^)

Seriously though to say LbJ is mis-informed on China’s apartheid system is an understatement, I doubt he even knows about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

LbJ – this is not going away until you give a 30 minute interview like “The Decision” to goto MIA – where you delineate in detail how Democratic in Hong Kong in right & you and your winne the poo look-alike friend/dictator in China is wrong

Yeah … let’s stick to the slate. There are plenty of reasons to bash LeBron for fun as is. Making it into a political discussion isn’t necessary here.

• telestraightshooter

@thedkexperience said...

Yeah … let’s stick to the slate. There are plenty of reasons to bash LeBron for fun as is. Making it into a political discussion isn’t necessary here.

fair enough – I won’t dwell on anymore today

• Bodiaz36

Happen to agree with your sentiments, but definitely off topic…

• chrisbanas

One of these five are going to crush value and be in the winning lineup: Okafor, OG, Melli, Powell, KCP. Question is who will be that one. I have my money on Okafor

• Divine_Prodigy

inb4 main forum gets monetized too 😒

• thedkexperience

@Divine_Prodigy said...

inb4 main forum gets monetized too 😒

Don’t worry … I’ll always be out there on the Internet giving shitty picks for free.

• monarch

We all gonna end up on youtube getting like 12 views…

And heres my Beast of the Night

• gaelicgirl

@tonytone1908 said...

So what reason does the casual user have to use RG now other than the forum? I enjoyed the quick concise breakdown and it usually reminded me of injuries,etc I might have forgotten but honestly, maybe I’ll do better without the extraneous input. We’ll see.

I stopped reading the Grind Down long ago and won’t miss it. Casuals might be better off reading the debates between regular NBA fans (not to mention the insights provided by various homers) found here in the forum than putting too much trust in just one person’s perspective. I think it’s better to have a variety of opinions to consider, but maybe that’s just me.

• JSteele

My best lineups last season were the days where I didn’t read as much tout articles or at least faded the ones I did read.

Just stick to your guns

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

We all gonna end up on youtube getting like 12 views…

Nah man … the trick to YouTube is just to put the words “my honest opinion about …” or “10 reasons why (X) sucks” and then just hold an unboxed video game.

You’ll get all the clicks.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

did some Power BI / Excel data exploration and visualization and put it in this blog post talking about the two gamer tonight. Took me like four hours so that sucked:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-opening-night-preview-3165226

• JSteele

@thedkexperience said...

Nah man … the trick to YouTube is just to put the words “my honest opinion about …” or “10 reasons why (X) sucks” and then just hold an unboxed video game.

You’ll get all the clicks.

while playing Fortnite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).