NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• michaeld998

@Pandamonious said...

I see quite a few complaints about the Grind Down.

I’ve always debated starting a blog here on RG. Then never do it. Still might not. Really not trying to (Panda)er to myself, but If I did would anyone read it? I think besides my time, that’s my biggest fear. I don’t write to spend a bunch of time and have no one bother to notice it’s existence.

If I wrote a blog daily or close to it with picks and write ups and all that and you would read it please thumbs up this post.

If the number gets up high enough maybe that’ll be the motivation I need to start doing it.

I’d damn sure read it, Panda.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

If the number gets up high enough maybe that’ll be the motivation I need to start doing it.

I would definitely read it, Panda

• Njsum1

Panda’s Bulls and Bears

• mattyice522

@michaeld998 said...

I’d damn sure read it, Panda.

I would read it

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

I see quite a few complaints about the Grind Down.

I’ve always debated starting a blog here on RG. Then never do it. Still might not. Really not trying to (Panda)er to myself, but If I did would anyone read it? I think besides my time, that’s my biggest fear. I don’t write to spend a bunch of time and have no one bother to notice it’s existence.

If I wrote a blog daily or close to it with picks and write ups and all that and you would read it please thumbs up this post.

Not only would I read it, but I would cash app $$$ for the content.

• kbsktbll88

@tonytone1908 said...

Just read Alexander-Walker is from Toronto and making his debut there tonight. Hopefully he doesn’t get the bubble guts.

Said he has about 60 people coming to the game including friends and family and..his 1st grade teacher. Gentry better give him good minutes.

• mattyice522

@JSteele said...

There are a few blog posts on RG that I really like to read. I used to blog a little bit back in the day. If you know what your talking about and explain your reasoning behind every play, i’ll read it. What I don’t like is just:

“Player A is in a smash spot”

I also like when they recap the previous night and which picks did or didn’t fail and why.

• tmarohl

Just redid all of my FD lineups. Going to be weigh underweight on Lebron. Around 25%.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, I’m a little torn on Lebron. Not convinced he’ll hit 50-60 fantasy points with A.D. in the mix, wouldn’t be shocked if he did though..Why do I feel like Zion will have over 10% ownership just for the hype alone? Lol

• thedkexperience

Cash question … is the correct cash approach tonight just AD, LBJ, Kawhi and darts? What’s the usually cash LU approach? Not even sure where to begin for NBA cash but since I’m super awesome at ending up 3-5 points from the GPP cash line I figured I may want to check it out.

• noddy

Head to head leagues. 6 rounds. Lowest score dropped.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/28111/overview

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/28112/overview

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/28113/overview

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Cash question … is the correct cash approach tonight just AD, LBJ, Kawhi and darts? What’s the usually cash LU approach? Not even sure where to begin for NBA cash but since I’m super awesome at ending up 3-5 points from the GPP cash line I figured I may want to check it out.

You will get your ass handed to you on FD and DK with a lineup build like that.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

You will get your ass handed to you on FD and DK with a lineup build like that.

Really? On a 2 game slate?

• JTAx33

@thedkexperience said...

For NBA I don’t think cash builds and GPP builds are as different as they are in NFL, seeing that a low probability event cannot drastically sway your entire lineup

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Just redid all of my FD lineups. Going to be weigh underweight on Lebron. Around 25%.

Why?

• Element828

Good luck everyone tonight. Should be a fun slate. Got Lebron as my stud as I think he will show out tonight. Mixed in with Holiday and Siakam

• Bodiaz36

I mean, it’s feasible. I guess a lot of it depends on who the darts are, and if their minutes seem secure enough

• monarch

I can’t get any Gasol on DK. Just not seeing it

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Really? On a 2 game slate?

I’m not even a good cash game player and I would murder that lineup.

I did five head to heads tonight on FD – My projected point total is 307.85. Try to get to that number with the players listed above.

That is a stars and scrubs GPP lineup if I ever saw one.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Why?

Because I think on FD the way to go at SF is Siakam and Ingram. Had too much Lebron.

• JTAx33

Why do I have the feeling that Lowry will be criminally under-owned? He was under 33 DK once last year in the 22 games he played without Kawhi, and went over 40 13 times (5 games over 50). Now he’s opening the season in an ultra-pace up game, yet nobody is talking about him

• gaelicgirl

@Element828 said...

Good luck everyone tonight. Should be a fun slate. Got Lebron as my stud as I think he will show out tonight. Mixed in with Holiday and Siakam

Good luck to you!

• chrisbanas

@tmarohl said...

Because I think on FD the way to go at SF is Siakam and Ingram. Had too much Lebron.

Siakam and OG is the way to go

• queensfinest

blake griffin is out at least a month. shocker lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, I’ve only got 1 LBJ lineup out of 37 on FD. I love AD tonight and don’t love the idea of playing them together. Plus there’s the opportunity cost, since SF is the deepest position.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.