NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

@leeg9685 said...

What FD center even has the highest ceiling?

Harrell with Gasol/Favors not too far behind

• skankinmat

How many minutes for Powell? Anyone like Walker getting decent minutes tonight? The guy can shoot and rack up points quickly in a short time.

• Garpeters

Anyone have ownership numbers for Ball and Lou Will on FD.. seems both could be under-owned tonight.

• mrjredoak

@skankinmat said...

Don’t forget Zubac on FD who can rack up fps even in a short period.

Anyone have a feel for how many minutes Zubac gets tonight? I like my lineup with him tonight (FD)

• Petergunz82

@Bodiaz36 said...

I’m actually not completely sold on Siakam quite yet. I know he’s coming off a big year, and with a new contract, but I think it’s Kyle Lowry team now. Siakam might let a few folks down tonight

If he gets 37.75 DK pts for 7600 I don’t think I want him for tournaments

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Lebron and AD both have a triple double tonight

• Petergunz82

@thedude404 said...

You think playing two 10k priced guys that play on the same team is ok? If you say so…..

There’s only 2 games so the whole raw points debate begins…depends on how the cheap value performs, which tonight looks like there’s a bunch

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

I think Lebron and AD both have a triple double tonight

I hope so. Don’t think I want to change everything now as I don’t even know what to do.

• Bodiaz36

Would not surprise me at all. If that’s the case, no way the Clippers stay competitive

• smokeyca14

Do the Pels keep it close

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow was about to post the link for the Forum Contest and its already full lol. Tomorrow I’ll make it bigger

Here is link to league for anyone not already in it

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• mdalb

Lbj and Jah or glass and Melli? On Dk. Leaning 2nd but tired off thinking about it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

Would not surprise me at all. If that’s the case, no way the Clippers stay competitive

These 2 will keep it close

• travvis

@Ace15 said...

Water leaking from roof of Staples Center. Game called off due to puddles on court.

Screw that day. I had so many Pelicans and Pacers. I had many drinks that night.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Really? I thought it was never optimal to have 4 players from the same team.

Not usually, unless pricing is off. Today is one of those days. On DK Raptors egregiously under priced. So are the Pelicans as they were priced as they were playing alongside Zion.

On FD, FVV, OG, Powell, are severely under priced for their expected roles, and Siakim and Ibaka are fairly priced.

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

I hope so. Don’t think I want to change everything now as I don’t even know what to do.

Tinkering may be hazardous to your lineups

Good luck in NBA this year

• realphipps

Panda,

I would certainly read it, but I agree with a previous poster that I prefer your inputs in here.

I was a big fan of your positional breakdowns you posted in here last year.

• yisman

posting what we need to hit for the DK bonus offers for entering on previous days:

1)Zion (supposedly we win this and get $4 ticket)

2) If any player records a Triple-Double on 10/22, you’ll receive 300 crowns.
    3)If Lebron James scores more FPTS than Kawhi Leonard on 10/22, you’ll receive 200 crowns.
    4)If the Lakers win on 10/22, you’ll receive 400 crowns.
    5)If all four NBA teams score 100 or more points on 10/22, you’ll receive 750 crowns.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Zubac+Harrell combo for 48 minutes of production for $10800 on DK – nice floor play there for cash games

• JustDFSin

I guess DK really wont release Wednesday night contests until after lock

• Ace15

@JustDFSin said...

sucks, there’s going to be so much to sift through

• telestraightshooter

@thedkexperience said...

Cash question …

I stopped reading right there – its a 2 game slate

• kbsktbll88

@jon2anderson said...

Zubac+Harrell combo for 48 minutes of production for $10800 on DK – nice floor play there for cash games

Zubac fouls out in 8 minutes, Harrell gets 40. All in on Harrell.

• yisman

@JustDFSin said...

that usually is how they do it. so figure around 8:30 or 9 PM EDT tonight

• JSteele

Somehow the Clippers front court players don’t really appeal to me banging around in the paint against Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).