NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Imagine Danny Green getting 40 DK points and tilting everyone….

57% DG for me.

I don’t know what the record for most 3’s by a Laker is, but he’s breaking it tonight.

• JustDFSin

@Deltfish said...

I love my roster……… except for JaMychel. Terrified of him…. please get some good run

!https://media0.giphy.com/media/AuIvUrZpzBl04/200i would be very terrified of Greenw.gif!

• monarch

Is Dwight a play. I have tons of McGee. How many times out of 100 does Dwight beat him tonight?

• ASalvaro

@Ringthebell26 said...

I hate to do this but who is OG

the little girl in Magilla Gorilla

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Is Dwight a play. I have tons of McGee. How many times out of 100 does Dwight beat him tonight?

I really like Dwight. I think he should at least see the same amount of minutes as McGee and if he’s off the bench, he’ll likely play without one of LBJ or AD for stretches.

Both are in play IMO but I like Dwight slightly better for the price.

• Banking on lakers blowout, got nothing but lakers and raptors lol.

• Jaguar22

@Pandamonious said...

Imagine Danny Green getting 40 DK points and tilting everyone….

I got some green just in case

• superstars92

Unrelated but is anyone else having trouble loading images here on RG? Like I can’t see a lot of the images on here all of a sudden.

• Jaguar22

• jcotdl

@Jaguar22 said...

everyone should expect crazy tilt tonight. we are all too keyed up!

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Unrelated but is anyone else having trouble loading images here on RG? Like I can’t see a lot of the images on here all of a sudden.

No

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

No

Dang it…it’s annoying. I can’t see your Gianis picture anymore lol or any of the banners/badges/etc

• trevmacken

• Blogger of the Month

I’ll second that I doubt I get the news in time since I have to click into work at 7pm et last need I was waiting for too

• Jeremy6Morehead

C/UTIL options?

JaVale/Harkless
    Dwight/OG
    Favors/Melli

Leaning first option, but the last one also intrigues me. Only thing is I would have 5 NO players if I went with Favors and Melli. Yikes!

• Ringthebell26

Thank you

• chrisbanas

Okay well now Im all confused. Is Melli going to play or is K Williams going to get those minutes now

• Garpeters

I think KCP is a better play than Powell, Bradley and Green. Especially if Rondo is out. Anyone know anything about Rondo’s status ?

• Jaguar22

Rondo is a game time decision

• jcotdl

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Only thing is I would have 5 NO players if I went with Favors and Melli. Yikes!

“i will take ‘bad ideas’ for 1000, alex”

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

C/UTIL options?

JaVale/Harkless
    Dwight/OG
    Favors/Melli

Leaning first option, but the last one also intrigues me. Only thing is I would have 5 NO players if I went with Favors and Melli. Yikes!

Dwight/OG

• monarch

@chrisbanas said...

Okay well now Im all confused. Is Melli going to play or is K Williams going to get those minutes now

I don’t know why Melli even has to play. I have no idea but isn’t Kenrich Williams a far more natural backup to Brandon Ingram than some 6’11 overseas player?

• bcandrws

@Pandamonious said...

Seriously. DK priced him high enough I feel like you’re safe fading, but I can see AD getting locked up and or LBJ driving and just kicking it out to him for open 3’s several times.

Name one time AD was locked up, and that was on a team when he had no other superstar

• deeze3329

i know everyone is trying to get their lineups in so I hate to even ask this at this time. Been playing DFS NFL for several years. Won some tickets for the clutch shot tonight on FD. Have only barely dabbled in NBA, and have my lineups in already. If I wanted to get started playing more NBA, where do you guys start your research? Guess I am asking more of what statistical data do you start looking at first before any deep dives?

• chrisbanas

@monarch said...

I don’t know why Melli even has to play. I have no idea but isn’t Kenrich Williams a far more natural backup to Brandon Ingram than some 6’11 overseas player?

That’s what Ive been saying but this forum has a hard on for melli

• jcotdl

@monarch said...

‘overseas’? we should be more about minutes, targes, touches. ‘overseas’ doesn’t inform minutes..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).