NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I can honestly say this forum was a large reason for me going premium here. Use the tools, check hat you guys say, drastically change my projections, shed a tear, check what you guys say again. :)

• superstars92

@Yukerboy said...

I can honestly say this forum was a large reason for me going premium here. Use the tools, check hat you guys say, drastically change my projections, shed a tear, check what you guys say again. :)

I can’t tell if you are saying this forum helps you with the initial process or you are going inverse this forum lol.

• Ringthebell26

Totally agree forum way better.

• superstars92

Ingram better not get into foul trouble 4 mins in. Hope Lonzo guards Siakam in some situations to let Ingram stand in the corner on OG.

• Fhukle

Lowry/siakam or FVV/Kawhi on FD?

• superstars92

Is Ogugua gonna let a lot of people down tonight?

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Isn’t that why they made Panda a mod?

He is only a DK expert though!

• Smallchimp

Problem w discord is that the format isn’t really especially meant for meaningful exchanges when it’s so populated. It’s easier to spill your guts on here than trying to get a word in while everyone is asking 2 v. 2’s

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Is Ogugua gonna let a lot of people down tonight?

I didn’t see Ogugua in a player pool :)

• mtdurham

I had a lot of fun saying stuff like “do you really wanna play Caldwell poop and then have to say man I already did it to myself playing Caldwell poop on opening night. Sonova gun okay no more Caldwell poop okay! This season we aren’t making these sucker plays wait did you say luke kornet is starting? Do I have to go all-in? Wait no kornet isnt starting that was bad info. man I kinda like him even more if nes not starting no one will play him wait luke kornet got 11 fps? Oh man ok no more Luke kornet this year we gotta take this seriously ok wait who is starting at point in washington?!

• realphipps

Redick 31.5 burger in bound. I really think the tempo will benefit is shooting.

• ripking

Is og still way less owned than Powell?

• monarch

@ripking said...

That’s what I heard. I’ve got equal shares

• dragon1952

@superstars92 said...

Your money on that other site.

ha ha :^ )

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So…Raptors tweeted Ibaka starting.

https://twitter.com/raptors/status/1186785556929351681?s=21

• chrisbanas

RAPTORS GOING SMALL?! GIVE ME MELLI

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

The good forum is the premium discord.

Oh, please

This forum is great

• leeg9685

Ibaka or McGee

• tmarohl

Seems to be some discrepancy right now if Ibaka or Gasol starting.

• kbsktbll88

@ripking said...

I would think OG is higher owned since he’s starting, and cheaper (at least on DK).

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

So…Raptors tweeted Ibaka starting.

https://twitter.com/raptors/status/1186785556929351681?s=21

Dang….this game is going to go real small if Gasol barely plays

• Kanner88

Hello everyone! Welcome back ! I enjoy everyone’s insight , thanks to all who contribute! So glad the nba dfs is back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• monarch

@chrisbanas said...

RAPTORS GOING SMALL?! GIVE ME MELLI

You project Melli to play C over Okafor?

• Dfspacman

Is Gasol likely to get 30+minutes?

• monarch

I am liking Jah less now though. A matchup vs Gasol or vs the bench is not as appealing as Ibaka

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).