NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

NAW getting 1st quarter run, nice.

• superstars92

Told ya guys, Raptors going with Siakam/Serge/Gasol ALL TOGETHER.

Meanwhile Pelicans tanking already. Sending in all 5 bench players vs. Raptors starters.

• superstars92

Lol why is FVV not 100% owned in cash games? People like losing money?

• superstars92

@keephustlincuz said...

Alexander getting some run.

No melli….

He’s on pace to get some 4th quarter run because Gentry is already tanking game 1.

• JSteele

I have a lineup with Jah and Alexander-Walker. Both around 9-10% owned so I’m hoping for a bench game

• TeamTwerk

Is Gasol trying to be a corner camper 3 point shooter now?

• gaelicgirl

@Wynter12 said...

Did the site go wonky for anyone else or just me wth lol

Yes, sent Panda a panicked message and POOF! it came back

• Jaguar22

On to tomorrow’s slate

• tyrique0730

I have melli but it works out if Ibaka n Gasol bust

• rocketman828

If Melli doesn’t play my night is over. This isn’t MLB dfs cannot afford a doughnut from a player. This NBA lineup info at its finest. From all my research it was made to sound that Melli would 15 to 20 minutes or more

• IronMonkey415

Glad I played Gasol. SHould have known the game is just to fast for the Gasol’s slow poke styles of play.

• superstars92

NAW gonna be out of the NBA at this rate. Who does he think he is Steph Curry? He has no concept of offense, he just shoots every time he touches the ball…I guess he’s a good fantasy player…

• thedkexperience

@rocketman828 said...

If Melli doesn’t play my night is over. This isn’t MLB dfs cannot afford a doughnut from a player. This NBA lineup info at its finest. From all my research it was made to sound that Melli would 15 to 20 minutes or more

• yisman

Rondo “not expected” to play

• SteeloCity

Real glad I jammed Jrue in all of my lineups and he isn’t doing jack

• dragon1952

@SteeloCity said...

Real glad I jammed Jrue in all of my lineups and he isn’t doing jack

He can put up points in a hurry.

• SteeloCity

Also Melli Melli Melli where you be???

• kbsktbll88

Hart rolled his ankle. Still in shooting FT’s though.

• superstars92

NAW trying to challenge Russell Westbrook usage rate record.

He’s gonna be such a great “fantasy” pick at this rate, even if he goes 3-20.

• dogplayer

Gasol sighting

• Cocomilk

dayummmm hart just walked that off

• S7ubs

@rocketman828 said...

Damn I have 0% Alexander-Walker. Dude is just launching

EDIT: Not sure how I quoted you. My bad

• aus1032

What exactly is gentry trying to do with these rotations lol

• chronoxiong

Melli Melli Melli. Can’t you see? I need you to get some minutes or else Im toast on both FD and Yahoo. Ugh

• kbsktbll88

NAW is such a beast

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).