NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

Nickeil Alexander-Walker is a stud. Hope that kid keeps getting minutes. He’s a stat stuffer.

• Cocomilk

@SteeloCity said...

Real glad I jammed Jrue in all of my lineups and he isn’t doing jack

same but he dosent need much time to go mental

• tyrique0730

@SteeloCity said...

Real glad I jammed Jrue in all of my lineups and he isn’t doing jack

I faded Jrue, while no Zion (also no Ad of course) Lonzo is going to take away his usage(assist n shots) with Ingram n I guess Reddick shot. Jrue needs to be lower priced on fd.

• rocketman828

I have Jrue too not to concerned about him yet he can turn it around yet. It’s the Melli not playing that’s going to hurt me the most. Right now the only way I see him getting run is if Okfor gets in foul trouble or the game turns into a blowout.

• callmetouch

Jrue Jrue where are you

• Njsum1

@S7ubs said...

Damn I have 0% Alexander-Walker. Dude is just launching

I think I mentioned him 2 or 3 times today.

• tonytone1908

@rocketman828 said...

If Melli doesn’t play my night is over. This isn’t MLB dfs cannot afford a doughnut from a player. This NBA lineup info at its finest. From all my research it was made to sound that Melli would 15 to 20 minutes or more

Give it more than 12 whole minutes. Dang.

• tyrique0730

Ibaka Gasol n Powell really finished the 1st with a combined 1.6fd pts

• tonytone1908

@Njsum1 said...

I wanted to play NAW too but I had Hart and didn’t feel like playing both was smart.

I did mention he was from TOR. Kicking myself hoping he doesn’t totally go off.

• chrisbanas

HERE COMES MELLI

• Wynter12

NAW had some narrative tonight, yea? Something about hometown or some crap lol. I may have even seen something about a teacher. Is his family and others there or something?

• Cocomilk

@osuryanf said...

Nickeil Alexander-Walker is a stud. Hope that kid keeps getting minutes. He’s a stat stuffer.

cant believe this narrative street might work… dude is 1-8 and blowing it

• S7ubs

Melli gonna check in and foul out lol

• chrisbanas

HE GOT A FOUL WITHIN FIVE SECONDS

• keephustlincuz

@Njsum1 said...

Alexander from toronto narrative. He is chucking. Friends and family all there.

Melli…….

• SteeloCity

Melli!!!!

• Honnow12

FanDuel dropping lowest score again this year? Can’t find that info anywhere and looking to build line ups for tomorrow.

• keephustlincuz

Melli in pick and roll.

• tonytone1908

@Honnow12 said...

FanDuel dropping lowest score again this year? Can’t find that info anywhere and looking to build line ups for tomorrow.

nope. thank GOD!

• tonytone1908

Hart to the locker room. he’s jogging though so can’t be that bad.

• S7ubs

Hope Hart just going to get taped up

• Cocomilk

melli is good damit… stood up gasol on d and hitting threes

• ifthethunder

What’s all this about no Melli, now?
    ~

• callmetouch

Melli calm down

• Micah831

I thank whoever said to play Williams and Alexander. Thank you, only flop so far is Ibaka

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).