NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Hart, Melli, Kenrich, and NAW all bringing back OK value so far. NO keeps up like this AD/LBJ/Kawhi might have been the way to go.

• rocketman828

It’s Melli time :)

• keephustlincuz

Melli looks really good out there. Teaching gasol a pick and roll lesson. He’s a nice player.

• tyrique0730

Melli for mvp

• aus1032

Ppat starting????

• yisman

JaMychal coming off bench :(

have a lot of him on FD

• BIF

Any thoughts on Shamet in late game ?

My options are KCP, Shamet, Bradley or Cook – I like Cook if no Rondo but was wondering on Shamet’s upside ?

• superstars92

Does Alvin Gentry think that this is still the preaseason with his 12 man rotation.

Would have been nice to know guys like Ingram were playing less mins than expected…

• superstars92

Forget Melli, it’s actually no FVV no cash because he’s mega chalk.

Like 30-40% of people in my double ups didn’t play him lol. Gotta challenge all of these guys to H2Hs.

• rocketman828

I’ve got a ticket for tomorrow for the mega 8 I’m nervous I dont know which way to go. Any suggestions?

• tyrique0730

Vanvleet pretty much about to hit value

• superstars92

@yisman said...

JaMychal coming off bench :(

have a lot of him on FD

Doesn’t matter. All of them (Harkless too) will play like 20 mins each with their rotations. None will probably hit big value.

• superstars92

Siakam should be an All-Star lock if he doens’t get hurt. Just a question if he gets that Third Team All NBA or not.

• tyrique0730

@superstars92 said...

Like 30-40% of people in my double ups didn’t play him lol. Gotta challenge all of these guys to H2Hs.

1st couple of weeks in a new season, its obvious how many people are new to dfs.

• JayB82

Wow u gotta be kidding me that Jrue is about to kill my night

• SteeloCity

Any day now Jrue any day now

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Powell ruining my main lineup with FVV, Ingram, Melli going… have quite a few of Alex-Walker and Hart… but not in that lineup

• depalma13

Hi I’m Marc Gasol and I’m here to ruin your line up.

• callmetouch

Holiday you killing me at that price tag!

• chrisbanas

@depalma13 said...

Hi I’m Marc Gasol and I’m here to ruin your line up.

You misspelled Jrue

• gaelicgirl

@superstars92 said...

Have both but need more Melli!

• mtdurham

Wow its No Vleet, No Meat night

• damionismyname

@rocketman828 said...

I’ve got a ticket for tomorrow for the mega 8 I’m nervous I dont know which way to go. Any suggestions?

stack Sac/Pho and fill in the rest.

• rocketman828

Now I’m ready to hit the panic button on Jrue. He just looks slow and disinterested out there plus the ball is in Balls hands.

• Got naw on fd, not dk lu

Dk- lowry
    Fvv
    Og
    Ibaka
    Dwight
    Lbj
    Ad
    Kcp

Fd same with naw

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).