NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

@tyrique0730 said...

Ingram Siakam vanvleet with 2 of the superstars was the way to go

On FD you can only get AD with that lineup in regards to super stars

• callmetouch

Jrue with negative points since halftime. That’s sick.

• tyrique0730

*2 of the stars

• Fear_The_Fro

@tyrique0730 said...

Ingram Siakam vanvleet with 2 of the superstars was the way to go

Holiday killing me with these 3 😫

• jjhollaway

I’m in 60th place on FD and still got Beverly, AD, Lou William’s, and Dwight Howard. SHOW ME THE MONEY

• Money0227

I can’t believe how slow and weak Gasol has looked. The dude looks like he’s 50 out there.

• kbsktbll88

Got FVV, Siakam, Ibaka, OG and Lonzo. Ingram over Lonzo and I’d be doing great. Faded Lowry and Holiday.

• emnj69

I have harkless in my best dk line up and I am keeping him for better or worse-every time I change I get burned.
    I went a bit too heavy on oak on fd but it was worth the risk and dont feel too bad based on gasol

• marker0357

• noddy

Powell got a rebound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• keephustlincuz

What a crazy rotation gentry has going on.
    Good luck figuring out who to play on the pels this season.

• DC2380

Typical BS game from Lowry SMH

• R2BeatYou

I have a LU doing well going into the late game. Looking for upside do I go with KCP or Shamet…then Lou or Harrell? Looking at ownership vs upside. Any help would be appreciated.

• BerkeleyBoss

Overall going poorly, but I do have one on FD with just the top 4 guys from this game

Lowry, VanVleet, Ingram and Siakam

• callmetouch

@marker0357 said...

Kenrich Williams no bueno

He’s got more points than Jrue.

• tyrique0730

@keephustlincuz said...

Once Zion come back just fade Pelicans, I would only trust Lonzo

• kbsktbll88

FVV rolled his ankle, limped off the floor. Doesn’t even matter at this point, almost 10x value already.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

I don’t think he even knows who to play yet, especially with Zion out. I imagine he’ll trim it down sooner than later. Although if they win tonight, maybe not.

• monarch

@emnj69 said...

I have harkless in my best dk line up and I am keeping him for better or worse-every time I change I get burned.
    I went a bit too heavy on oak on fd but it was worth the risk and dont feel too bad based on gasol

Same here

• tmarohl

Pelicans PR
    @PelicansPR
    New Orleans played 12 players at least 3:57 in the first half tonight at Toronto…The last time this occurred in team history was 1/11/13 vs. MIN (13 players).

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

FVV rolled his ankle, limped off the floor. Doesn’t even matter at this point, almost 10x value already.

What were the other 44.8% of contestants thinking?

• Fear_The_Fro

Lowry would probably put up much better numbers if he didn’t act like he was being mauled every time he took a shot. Can’t stand him.

• monarch

I’ve got one clean lineup going. Lowry, FVV, Hart and Siakam. Just need Lowry to get rolling. Might have some others as well, I think I’m heavier than the field with the late game

• tyrique0730

Gl Vanvleet help me well but dammit this going to help Lowry

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

GoT all flames but theres jrue. So sick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler