NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• P0key

@callmetouch said...

What’s with these coaches using their only challenge so early for a game? Wouldn’t you obviously want to save it for game time decisions with 2 minutes or so left?

Look like Vogel just found that out after calling it

• gaelicgirl

@callmetouch said...

What’s with these coaches using their only challenge so early for a game? Wouldn’t you obviously want to save it for game time decisions with 2 minutes or so left?

Vogel’s an idiot LOL

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Vogel’s an idiot LOL

Kidd probably told him to do it!

• monarch

Lou cooking. I need him to stay doing that

• BerkeleyBoss

Somebody please slap me for playing Avery Bradley

• callmetouch

@P0key said...

Look like Vogel just found that out after calling it

You have to be kidding me. There’s no way he didn’t know it’s 1 per game.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Consider yourself slapped.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Lou cooking. I need him to stay doing that

And they take him out….smh

• NDNole

@BerkeleyBoss said...

And slap me for playing patterson

• Theguy49503

Currently tied with like 50 other people in 6th place for $908 bucks in the gpp DK 200k prize pool lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Consider yourself slapped.

Thank you. Mods, don’t delete this, it’s an important part of my process.

• SteeloCity

I need KCP to go off…

• JSteele

I’m in 6th place in the 200k to first tied with a bunch of people for $900 with AD going

• S7ubs

Green gonna just smash huh

• S7ubs

@JSteele said...

I’m in 6th place in the 200k to first tied with a bunch of people for $900 with AD going

Hope y’all tie for first

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Thank you. Mods, don’t delete this, it’s an important part of my process.

LOL

• JSteele

I think I just need AD to outscore Lebron and Kawhi by 9 or so points for first.

• klacy56

@JSteele said...

I think I just need AD to outscore Lebron and Kawhi by 9 or so points for first.

Go take it down!!!

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Go get it!

• monarch

@JSteele said...

How about all the LUs coming from behind?

• mtdurham

I had so much caldwell poop last year that when my buddy brought him up on the phone I yelled NO POOP THIS YEAR and this girl walking near me I think heard me and was like hmmm I wonder what he means by no poop but I’m sure she respected the vigor in which I defended my no caldwell poop lineup strategy

• noddy

Does anyone play the beat the score contests on FD? Are they worth it?

• JSteele

@monarch said...

How about all the LUs coming from behind?

Yea I’m a bit worried someone like Lou could outscore Jrue but being heavy on the Raps worked out more or less

• S7ubs

@JSteele said...

Shoot. AD sitting the entire 2nd doesn’t help :(

• S7ubs

@mtdurham said...

I had so much caldwell poop last year that when my buddy brought him up on the phone I yelled NO POOP THIS YEAR and this girl walking near me I think heard me and was like hmmm I wonder what he means by no poop but I’m sure she respected the vigor in which I defended my no caldwell poop lineup strategy

Did you then tap her on the shoulder and tell her Robbie Convington is better than KD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).