NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

Lakers have played better with mcgee off of the floor

Well both Lakers C are not good, but AD insists he has to play PF for some reason.

When Kuzma comes back, there is no excuse for AD not to be playing a ton of C. If he thinks Harrell/Zubac are gonna bully him around, that’s pretty sad mindset.

• mtdurham

At this stage of his career lebron is too turnover prone for this kind of usage. They needed Kemba badly.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi hasn’t even done much this half and Clippers are winning.

• chrisbanas

@mtdurham said...

At this stage of his career lebron is too turnover prone for this kind of usage. They needed Kemba badly.

Kawhi has just as many turnovers

• mtdurham

Lakers are gonna be too bad on offense if they insist on playing lebron at SF, Davis at PF, with a terrible center.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

LBJ – 9 rating all other starters positive +/-

Good ole Lebummer

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Doing really well but…. no Danny Green…. go figure it was one of his 6 ceiling games!

• chronoxiong

Wished I had Danny Green over Redick. Thats my only regret about tonight.

• kbsktbll88

Danny Green… lol Panda with the jinx of the year on the first night.

• RipCityRings

Danny Green ceiling game, no PG13 and the Clips will still win easily. Not a great look for the Lakers.

Also shout-out to Harkless, 4 steals and 2 blocks. Perfect fit for this team, glad to see him thriving.

• Wrx_guy

So the difference of me starting Ball instead of VanVleet is only $249,988 Good start to the season

• tmarohl

• noddy

@Wrx_guy said...

So the difference of me starting Ball instead of VanVleet is only $249,988 Good start to the season

Wow

• Micah831

Man I only missed on 3 players. I had Ibaka and Ball and then Alexander-Walker so I could fit in other players. Hit on Danny Green and I spent $4 and won $9! Hell yeah

• tmarohl

Broke Even on the night.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Broke even on FD, small loss on DK

• JSteele

doubled my entry fees today

• mtdurham

Only played 3 lineups

319, 243, 236. Blah first night.

100% favors did me no favors

• tmarohl

I feel justified though playing Siakam and Ingram at SF over Lebron on FD.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Super tight pricing tomorrow

• kbsktbll88

Had 3 lineups, cashing in 2 with 313 as my best on DK pending stat corrections. Up $5

• Skee

Would 270.75 have been anywhere above minimum cash in GPP on FD for the LA single game?
    I’m too casual at this sport and probably missed my only chance of getting something right with Danny Green

• IronMonkey415

Won 10 cent, a good positive direction to start the season.

Usually I would lose.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Had 3 lineups, cashing in 2 with 313 as my best on DK pending stat corrections. Up $5

Best on DK was 320.5. Best on FD was 346.7

• Steverino01

The only reason I even played a showdown on DK tonight was because of the Jack of all trades achievement. Tied for 1st in the quarter jukebox. Also cashed in 2 of my 3 lineups. Good start to the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler