NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

@tmarohl said...

Best on DK was 320.5. Best on FD was 346.7

lol I guess my 270 is nothing. won a H2H at least.

• JayB82

Clippers look scarey good, one of the deepest teams I’ve seen. Lakers might be in trouble they have no firepower outside AD and Lebron

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Had 3 lineups, cashing in 2 with 313 as my best on DK pending stat corrections. Up $5

Not bad, congrats!
    I missed cashing by 4 points for a $3 loss on the night.

• tmarohl

Can we stop with the “Lebron is the Goat” or “Lebron is a top 10 player” nonsense?

• chrisbanas

@Skee said...

lol I guess my 270 is nothing. won a H2H at least.

I see entries with 378 on fanduel

• billythekidcowboysheat

On to tomorrow, luka and zinger!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Can we stop with the “Lebron is the Goat” or “Lebron is a top 10 player” nonsense?

He’s so bad. It’s hard to listen to the play-by-play, the gushing is just over the top.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Best on DK was 320.5. Best on FD was 346.7

Had 12 line ups best was 346.6 and worst was 274.4. Fun night. Tomorrow is going to be challenging.

• S7ubs

Finished with 340 was taking down the single entry there for a minute and dropped to 16th

• Micah831

379 took down the 250k grand prize in my contest on Fanduel. I had 326.6 and won $9!

• chronoxiong

Spent $11 on FD and won $20 with a score of 311.9. I thought that was a great score until I saw that you needed 379.9 to win the Clutch Shot…..on a 2 game slate! Jesus christ. Danny Green was 4.6k on FD and I picked Redick (4.8k) over him instead. What a costly decision. But hey, no one expected Danny Green to go off for 45.4 fdp.

On Yahoo, only played $9 and won $17 on there. Had Ingram on that site and glad he came through for me. I’m glad I played Melli on both sites too. Being minimum salary and getting decent run. He hit value so no complaints about that. Glad the NBA is back!

• yisman

@yisman said...

posting what we need to hit for the DK bonus offers for entering on previous days:

1)Zion (supposedly we win this and get $4 ticket)

2) If any player records a Triple-Double on 10/22, you’ll receive 300 crowns.
    3)If Lebron James scores more FPTS than Kawhi Leonard on 10/22, you’ll receive 200 crowns.
    4)If the Lakers win on 10/22, you’ll receive 400 crowns.
    5)If all four NBA teams score 100 or more points on 10/22, you’ll receive 750 crowns.

no Triple Double
    lebron busted
    lakers suck (not surprising)
    all 4 teams did hit 100, so we get 750 crowns

• yisman

forgot to get the links for LAL/LAC showdown

if anyone has links to DK showdown contests, please post

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

336.5 (DK) is a decent way to start the season…

• kdsdawg

well, I am not sure what the next step is. I am overwhelmed

sitting at the top with that 379.60 on FD, did not stay up as I have seen so many misses
    woke up this morning and there was over $250,000 in my account
    wow to say the least

• noddy

@kdsdawg said...

sitting at the top with that 379.60 on FD, did not stay up as I have seen so many misses
    wow to say the least

Wow. Congrats.

• bigwillie20

I went to bed before the 2nd game started. What was the deal with Caruso? Played him on the cheap and saw he had a 0 smh

• jayzee666

@kdsdawg said...

wow to say the least

I had a 312 in one LU and won $1 with it.
    Is there something wrong with the scoring? That can’t be right. I usually need 2 LUs to hit 300!!

• miggs6876

@kdsdawg said...

wow to say the least

Nice.👍👍👍

• JustDFSin

@noddy said...

Wow. Congrats.

Congratulations. Make sure you pay your taxes first. If you have a girlfriend dont tell her. If you have a wife dont tell her either. Slowly show your appreciation with your money. You dont want your money to immediately become their money

• gaelicgirl

@kdsdawg said...

wow to say the least

Congrats, kdsdawg!

• hautalak

Congrats winners and especially kdsdawg!!!

It was a good Opening Night for me as I tripled up from the ticket I won. Tonight is not going to be as “easy” for me haha Well here we go!

• NDNole

@kdsdawg 

Sincere congrats! Make sure you account for taxes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kdsdawg said...

wow to say the least

Nice! I saw that name at the top of the contest, and I was thinking I’d seen that name minus the 63 on the forums! Wondered if it was you.

That’s awesome.

Next step is just sit back, enjoy the feeling and let it sink in before you do anything.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

all 4 teams did hit 100, so we get 750 crowns

Did anyone get this bonus yet?
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler