7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( (Pick) ) at LA Lakers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

Isn’t trey Murphy a lock with no hart?

No. I don’t see how. Hart played 10 minutes. Even if you move all 10 minutes to Murphy, I don’t think 28 minutes of him makes him a lock.

• maxxxoo

Does anyone know a subreddit for nba dfs related topics?

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

Then should have pulled a Jimmy Butler on the first day of camp and schooled everyone in practice told Embiid and Rivers to F off in their face and demanded the trade and walked out.

Philly fans would have respected this

• bostonfever

Jeff Skversky
    @JeffSkversky
    I’m told the plan is for Sixers star Joel Embiid to go though treatment on his sore right knee when arrives at the WFC tonight

Embiid will then go through pregame warmups to determine if he can play the home opener vs the Nets

• frugal

@bostonfever said...

Jeff Skversky
    @JeffSkversky
    I’m told the plan is for Sixers star Joel Embiid to go though treatment on his sore right knee when arrives at the WFC tonight

Embiid will then go through pregame warmups to determine if he can play the home opener vs the Nets

Already…sheesh NBA

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Kuzma chalk, what possibly can go wrong?

I suspect Kuzma will have a very nice year stat wise. Getting him of of LA should do him good. Look at how Ingram has flourished since departing the Lakers. He couldn’t shoot with any consistency in LA. LeBron doesn’t always bring the best out of people like many assume.

• JustDFSinn

@frugal said...

Already…sheesh NBA

Mini glass davis. All season you will have to worry about knee concerns

• bostonfever

I want Evan Mobley after what Sabonis did to the Charlotte interior but at 7k he could easily end with 20.

• Petergunz82

@JustDFSinn said...

You have been trying to figure that out for the last 3 or 4 years. I don’t think this is for you. Maybe you should consider hanging up the dfs jersey

Says the guy who doesn’t link his screename.

• taylorfranklin

Feel like I want to play all the centers on DK. Getting that right is going to be key.

Obviously waiting on Embiid news to decide.

• Dwbear1967

Looking at 3k dart throws on DK.

Niang
    Nesmith
    Kispert? (If no Beal)
    Robinson Earl

Looking for my cash build.

• miggs6876

@bostonfever said...

Jeff Skversky
    @JeffSkversky

Drummond time!

• zeeshan2

Oh man bye bye Sarver:

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1451647350498283528?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

• realphipps

I have Booker and Time Lord in every FD and SuperDraft lineup. Is that good math?

• siddom

I hate that the sizers game is at 430 and slate locks at 4….I don’t think I’m gonna play embiid regardless but Tobias would be a lock if he’s out.

• miggs6876

FD has made players multiple position eligible. Nice touch.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Oh man bye bye Sarver:

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1451647350498283528?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Is this all because Ayton didn’t get the max?

• jcotdl

i don’t like feeling like i have to start lineups with Drummond and Kuzma, but here we are…

• JustDFSinn

@Petergunz82 said...

Says the guy who doesn’t link his screename.

I wasn’t trying to be funny. DFS has wrecked many people’s lives over the years,but I see it wen’t over your head

• realphipps

dfs leads wives to cheat on their innocent husbands when those husbands are/were just one play from winning it all

• frugal

Well…I’m done for today. I’ll be away from a computer around lock so can’t play the wait and see game with Embiid. Hopefully no other weird crap (like Beal suddenly playing and killing) happens…

• zeeshan2

@tmarohl said...

Is this all because Ayton didn’t get the max?

or because Sarver really is Gruden 2.0

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

dfs leads wives to cheat on their innocent husbands when those husbands are/were just one play from winning it all

Where is Brendan?

• Petergunz82

@JustDFSinn said...

I wasn’t trying to be funny. DFS has wrecked many people’s lives over the years,but I see it wen’t over your head

I don’t think he needs your advice on when he should or shouldn’t play.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

or because Sarver really is Gruden 2.0

https://twitter.com/DannyDa27021564/status/1451648541881995264/photo/1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).