NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

I like a lot of the projection stuff here. It’s good when you know what to look for. But how does RG come up with a 82 FD point ceiling for Durant?

He’s only gone over 70 once in his last 3 seasons. And he’s going up against Dallas which is #1 in DVP vs SF’s the last two seasons.

• gmaloney34

Can you guys give me some good twitter accounts to follow for NBA dfs advice/info?

• DirkDigglerz

My locks and core are all set :) feeling confident today with my core.

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

My locks and core are all set :) feeling confident today with my core.

Damn this early??

• superjon

Playing 100 in the 0.25 on FD. Here’s my strategy

1. Research every one priced between 6000-Max
    2. Eliminate everyone I don’t think will hit value.
    3. Set exposures for my picks based on research.
    4. Use LineupHQ for players priced under 6000 by only keeping players projected to play >= 25 minutes, high ceilings, and decent match ups.

All together my player pool is down to 40. The first few builds had some guys at 80% exposure. I made some tweaks here and there, and now the 3 guys I have the most exposure to are Harden, Lowry and Millsap. All at about 60%

The only other stud I have is Wall at about 19% and I’ve got a few with him and Harden.

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

Damn this early??

Will change with Phoenix and Whiteside news :) Like me some Memphis guys

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Gotcha
    Yep Memphis has some nice little plays tonight against the Rockets. Bounce back game for Conley as well. 😎 give me all the well rested Gasol too

• Ndepompei

@DirkDigglerz said...

same…like dillon brooks and jarell martin

• Inujv87

The fact that DK raised Giannis’ price by $100 is hilarious. He’s gonna be 50% owned in tourneys

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

I like a lot of the projection stuff here. It’s good when you know what to look for. But how does RG come up with a 82 FD point ceiling for Durant?

He’s only gone over 70 once in his last 3 seasons. And he’s going up against Dallas which is #1 in DVP vs SF’s the last two seasons.

That seems kind of high for a ceiling. The only thing I can think of is that they are incorporating the new scoring for steals and blocks into their equations.

• ElSlappo

Are there no longer $3 and $5 single entry GPPs on DK?

• Ryan61290

Malcolm Delaney locked in at minimum pricing with Schroder out

• pn3

yeah got delaney in both my fd and dk lineup

• dominicanpapi

@Ryan61290 said...

Malcolm Delaney locked in at minimum pricing with Schroder out

Yep, like that too. Also Lamb, seems like wings vs. the Bucks is becoming a thing.

• billholler

@gmaloney34 said...

Can you guys give me some good twitter accounts to follow for NBA dfs advice/info?

Basketballmonster is the best

• dominicanpapi

Centers vs. Spurs so far this year:

KAT: 18 pts/13 boards/1 block/2 steals/1 assist
    RoLo: 16 points/7 boards/3 assists/3 blocks

Anyone like Poeltl with JV out?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Yep, like that too. Also Lamb, seems like wings vs. the Bucks is becoming a thing.

It’s only two games but Mil has held SG to 35 and SF to 40 DK points per game.

• thedkexperience

Must win and October basketball don’t really go together but “@Det” is about the only JV game the Sixers have the first month. Here is their following schedule …

Rockets
    At Mavs
    At Rockets

Then it basically rotates JV teams with the Warriors and Jazz for a few weeks.

Essentially even a vastly improved Sixers squad is starting at a 1-6 start or worse if they don’t get tonight’s game. They could easily end up starting 4-10.

While this kills me from a Sixers fan prospective December should be a time to feast on Sixers for DFS with deflated pricing and a return to the JV East schedule. Don’t be shocked to see them reel off a 15-8 stretch before the ASB but, for now, it’s tough sledding and tonight needs to be a W.

• Dvoll

@dominicanpapi said...

Makes me like ibaka more ..

• Simplebitz

I’m so excited for tonight. Yesterday was one of the most boring NFL weeks ever. Ready fo some action.

• winnerchickendinner

Got Delaney, Kaminsky( if Zeller is out again ), Martin, as value plays. Trying to decide between poeltl or lucas.

• BUFUu2

T.Harris vs the 76ers all in for that price

• dreusche

@dominicanpapi said...

I would think Bebe Nogueira will be starting, not Poeltl. Bebe started the 2nd half when JV went down. I’m all in on Bebe if he does get the start- especially with the new pricing for blocks and steals.

Also really like Capela tonight against Memphis. I know it’s early and stats don’t mean much, but Memphis is the 3rd worst defensive rebounding team so far this year, and it makes sense- no more Z-Bo, Gasol isn’t a great rebounder, and Green is injured. Capela should get plenty of minutes and could rack up quite a few boards.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

a lot of news will affect this slate, will Durant and Steph get suspended. I think both do and one will appeal just not sure which so that both dont have to sit at the same time. Bledsoe said on twitter literally I dont wanna be here so I could see him getting benched for a game, Whiteside, mavs, Toronto injury news. Harden/ABC may end up locks together with all the potential value

• monarch

Lots of that Schroeder usage could go to Baze.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).