NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigkino217

looks like muscala starting, not collins

• DirkDigglerz

My Yahoo lineups feel free to copy

• Jlr21

Olynyk & Reggie Jax or J Johnson & D Fox

• pn3

muscala starting

• dunbarnation

@bigkino217 said...

I hope that’s true. It will lower ownership on Collins and, with how that game will go, he should get more minutes in garbage time as well as usage off the bench.

• walkoff9

@bigkino217 said...

Good

• draggin49

Best cheap center ? Rotowire isn’t showing Kelley O starting, but Jordan Mickey . Maybe frank the tank ???

• knauta29

Hey guys I’m sorry if this is a really dumb question (I’ve only just started really getting into nba last year) and some nicknames are still new to me. Who’s abc?

• DraftkENG

@bigkino217 said...

Gonna stick with Collins in 50% of my lineups. He’ll still get his minutes, and should get some extra stats during garbage time of a probable blowout.

• BustNutz

@draggin49 said...

Best cheap center ? Rotowire isn’t showing Kelley O starting, but Jordan Mickey . Maybe frank the tank ???

Kelly comes off the bench for a reason. He is the focal point of the second unit and will still get 25+ minutes.

• bigkino217

@draggin49 said...

olynyk didn’t start last game.

• chronoxiong

@BUFUu2 said...

its not bro i hate days slow at work i think to much

Pretty decent slate tonight. I strongly suggest you to avoid Trevor Ariza. So many better options than him. Don’t understand how he ends up in your radar. I don’t mind Avery Bradley but too many guys need their shots in that Pistons offense.

• Jlr21

so y’all recommend sticking with Collins? I haven’t even seen the guy play, just know his ppm is ridiculous.

• dunbarnation

@draggin49 said...

Jordan Mickey and James Johnson started last game for Miami and, with how well they played, I expect that to happen again tonight. Mickey will only play 15 min unless this turns into a blowout.

• DraftkENG

Question for Raptors experts: Poeltl or Nogueira?

• Yacht67

delany and delly in same lu

• draggin49

Thanks for clarifying in on olynyk!

• BustNutz

Fading Giannis in hopes of him having a less than 60 fp game.. Lord help

• dunbarnation

@Jlr21 said...

so y’all recommend sticking with Collins? I haven’t even seen the guy play, just know his ppm is ridiculous.

Absolutely. I also recommend olynyk for the same reason. My only problem with olynyk tonight is how he will do against Collins.

• jason18801999

Abc is Giannis Antekoumpo or however you spell it

• monarch

@BustNutz said...

Fading Giannis in hopes of him having a less than 60 fp game.. Lord help

No Brogdon, Middleton has an illness and the team he’s playing are missing their 6’8 and 6’7 wing defenders. Good Luck!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Collins not starting hurts Olynyk. I like Kelly O matched up with Muscala a lot more

• choppadown

@dbullsfan said...

I think Collins not starting hurts Olynyk. I like Kelly O matched up with Muscala a lot more

Took Kelly O out for J. Johnson. Him being a PF on FD killed it for me, wish he was C eligible still.

• RogueGrinder

@knauta29 said...

Hey guys I’m sorry if this is a really dumb question (I’ve only just started really getting into nba last year) and some nicknames are still new to me. Who’s abc?

really stupid way of saying Antetokounmpo. As in he has the whole alphabet in his name.

• BUFUu2

@chronoxiong said...

Pretty decent slate tonight. I strongly suggest you to avoid Trevor Ariza. So many better options than him. Don’t understand how he ends up in your radar. I don’t mind Avery Bradley but too many guys need their shots in that Pistons offense.

I do agree with ya man but its also those stupid lineups that can win ya some good cash….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.