NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@BUFUu2 said...

T.Harris vs the 76ers all in for that price

If Harris is guarding Ben Simmons he will get into foul trouble. Simmons, going back through pre season has been walking foul trouble for anyone who guards him. The problem is that it’s damn near impossible to know for certain which guy any coach will use on the 7 foot point guard.

I honestly have no idea if Harris might but I wanted to point it out.

• OperationStackola

I like how people just listen to the morning grind podcast then repeat everything like it’s some original thought..

Also why would Durant get suspended?..for showing someone his ring finger and pointing to it as to say “I have a ring and you don’t…”

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@thedkexperience said...

If Harris is guarding Ben Simmons he will get into foul trouble. Simmons, going back through pre season has been walking foul trouble for anyone who guards him. The problem is that it’s damn near impossible to know for certain which guy any coach will use on the 7 foot point guard.

Good point, but more likely Stanley Johnson gives it a shot as he is SVG’s “Mr. Defense”.

• colb24

@OperationStackola said...

I like how people just listen to the morning grind podcast then repeat everything like it’s some original thought..

Also why would Durant get suspended?..for showing someone his ring finger and pointing to it as to say “I have a ring and you don’t…”

😂😂😂😂😂

• monarch

ATL is basically playing without Schroeder, THJ, Milsap and Howard if you look at it creatively. That is a lot of shots for Baze and Ersan if the game stays competitive.

• Ronboogie6

Anybody watch either of the Nuggets games? Jokic’s usage percentage is only 11%? has only scored 7 points all season?

• BUFUu2

@thedkexperience said...

I’m hoping stanley guards him but idk either someone is going to exploded in this game I have simmons in that lineup as well i just hate trusting jackson

• Njsum1

@Ronboogie6 said...

Anybody watch either of the Nuggets games? Jokic’s usage percentage is only 11%? has only scored 7 points all season?

I know what Jokic is capable of and he could go off in any game, I just can’t use a guy for 9k who isn’t shooting the ball at all. I need to see him start being a little more selfish before I pay that price for him.

• mellofellowsu

@dbullsfan said...

Bledsoe said on twitter literally I dont wanna be here so I could see him getting benched

That might’ve had something to do with the coach, and now Watson’s out.

Idiot was playing Chriss 10 minutes a game, no wonder he got canned.

• monarch

Embiid ceiling game tonight.

• 7klub06

@Simplebitz said...

I’m so excited for tonight. Yesterday was one of the most boring NFL weeks ever. Ready fo some action.

Waste of my money

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Lots of that Schroeder usage could go to Baze.

I was thinking the same thing and will take some chances on Bazemore tonight. Yet for some reason every time I Baze-more I end up wishing I had Bazed-less.

• 7klub06

@Ndepompei said...

same…like dillon brooks and jarell martin

Very good plays. Hope they are low owned

• Ronboogie6

@Njsum1 said...

I know what Jokic is capable of and he could go off in any game, I just can’t use a guy for 9k who isn’t shooting the ball at all. I need to see him start being a little more selfish before I pay that price for him.

Yeah I agree. I might throw a lu with him in it just in case he goes off.

• Njsum1

@Ronboogie6 said...

Yeah I agree. I might throw a lu with him in it just in case he goes off.

Probably a good idea, I usually make 20, maybe I’ll do the same

• BUFUu2

what is your guys thoughts on murray for sa with still no leonard he seems like a very safe play for value with the team leading more on him then mills

• thedkexperience

There is a lot of times where I listen to the morning grind the day after a slate just to see how close I was to them.

Meanwhile I cashed 2 out of 6 days last week and listened to the morning grind the day of 3 times. 0-3 on those days. Haha. Hopefully it won’t be 0-4 since I caught it this morning.

• liwvu13

@monarch said...

Lots of that Schroeder usage could go to Baze.

This… You have to sprinkle in some Delaney because of the pricing, but Baze will see the biggest bump in production.

• osuryanf

@BUFUu2 said...

what is your guys thoughts on murray for sa with still no leonard he seems like a very safe play for value with the team leading more on him then mills

I like him for cash and GPP.

• frugal

I’ll point out one big thing they missed this morning. They suggested Kelly O as an easy pick against immobile bigs presuming Muscala would be matched up against him. However, ATL has the option of running Collins at C which they currently do for about half the minutes he’s on the floor. Not suggesting he would lock down Olynyk, but he’s way more mobile and has a much better chance of slowing him down.

• frugal

@superjon said...

I like a lot of the projection stuff here. It’s good when you know what to look for. But how does RG come up with a 82 FD point ceiling for Durant?

He’s only gone over 70 once in his last 3 seasons. And he’s going up against Dallas which is #1 in DVP vs SF’s the last two seasons.

Often ceiling in projections is based on projected performance plus standard deviation rather than the actual max number they’ve hit. These types of calculations are a bit useless this early in the season as the numbers will normalize as more data is available.

• tim51278

Beal could hit 50dk pts tonight. Also like TJ Warren and Josh Richardson. Minutes should be there for both. Danny Green tonight maybe? Seems like it’ll be a high scoring night with a few value plays and stars that easily fit.

• monarch

@tim51278 said...

Beal could hit 50dk pts tonight. Also like TJ Warren and Josh Richardson. Minutes should be there for both. Danny Green tonight maybe? Seems like it’ll be a high scoring night with a few value plays and stars that easily fit.

They are going to have a problem with Milsap. They don’t have a PF right now.

• americanpaleale

@BUFUu2 said...

He’s been a solid 32 fps, so still at 6x for his price. Toronto is pretty good vs the pg, Think I might go with Fox for the late hammer instead at around the same price and Phoenix just bleeding points to PGs.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

They are going to have a problem with Milsap. They don’t have a PF right now.

I personally won’t go heavy on any Denver player, as it seems like it’s minutes for everyone over there, I don’t care if I’m wrong on this…Denver’s been playing at a snails pace and everyone is getting run. I will use a little Millsap though cause he does have upside for the price and a solid matchup. Doubt he’ll be in more than 2 or 3 out of my 20 lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler