NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

I’ve been rostering W Chandler a bit because he’s cheap and getting minutes. I’m going that way again tonight with that total and his size advantage on Porter or Oubre.

• BUFUu2

I def am not all in with this slate but will be making a few lineups…….. I will be running with delaney for what you will get to get some studs in there..Murray like I already said…. But I really think my huge sleeper pick will be Mudiay against that horrible wash bench…. He can hit 45 tonight in a fast pace game i love it…

• kettab24

whiteside is out tonight guys

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Yep, like that too. Also Lamb, seems like wings vs. the Bucks is becoming a thing.

been a thing for 2 years

• natedenver34

@thedkexperience said...

If Harris is guarding Ben Simmons he will get into foul trouble. Simmons, going back through pre season has been walking foul trouble for anyone who guards him. The problem is that it’s damn near impossible to know for certain which guy any coach will use on the 7 foot point guard.

I honestly have no idea if Harris might but I wanted to point it out.

I think they could both eat. Detroit used a combo against KP (not that it stopped him) but I won’t worry about foul trouble.

• superjon

@monarch said...

They are going to have a problem with Milsap. They don’t have a PF right now.

I went 60% milk sap and 40% joking

• bangthedrummond

Any Harrison Barnes love tonight?

• frugal

@bangthedrummond said...

Any Harrison Barnes love tonight?

He’s bound to have a good game sooner or later…IMHO until the Mavs adjust to playing Matthew, Barnes, and Dirk at their more natural positions they are going to be hot garbage.

• Hiqhliqht

Fox is getting all my love. Man’s usage is crazy lmao

• pn3

whiteside out again
    want to get olynyk in somehow now for sure

• 7klub06

No Whiteside

• Realinc

Frugal im a texas guy also. Have watched most of all 3 mavs games. Have been a mavs fan for years. Matthews looks terrible to me. Use to be my 1 of my favorite mavs. Is it just me, or does he seem like a turnover machine now?

• windsorpg

Delaney is going to be highest owned player on the board… Gotta think eating the chalk is still the way to go at 3K though.

• gillio

Smith Jr. is returning tonight. Makes me like Barea so much more tonight. People will be off of him. He’ll still get his minutes and produce. It’ll hurt Farrell I think.

• vandymark

James Johnson is a lock ladies and gents

• dominicanpapi

@Realinc said...

Frugal im a texas guy also. Have watched most of all 3 mavs games. Have been a mavs fan for years. Matthews looks terrible to me. Use to be my 1 of my favorite mavs. Is it just me, or does he seem like a turnover machine now?

Achilles injury sapped all of his athleticism.

• Sellinsz

• windsorpg

@vandymark said...

James Johnson is a lock ladies and gents

Hopefully he hits value at 40%

• nickpierce723826

Warriors -11.5 doesn’t look like any suspensions looming

• vandymark

@windsorpg said...

Hopefully he hits value at 40%

If not, it will be a long night for me and the chalk chasers

• Hiqhliqht

Why is Delaney chalk? I kinda want to fade the whole hawks team.

• gillio

Plug in Delaney, Noguira, and James Johnson and differentiate elsewhere

• gillio

@Hiqhliqht said...

Because he’s a starter for $3000 and everyone who faded Augustin the other night regrets it. No reason to fade him at $3000

• windsorpg

@vandymark said...

If not, it will be a long night for me and the chalk chasers

Yup. I’ll be throwing him in a LU or two. Looking for 6x or better.

• bucherpsu08

@Hiqhliqht said...

Schroder is not expected to play. Anytime you have a guy projected to play ~30 minutes at min price, it’s basically a free square.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).