NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

There is a better chance that the sun won’t come up tomorrow.

Now you got me worried about the sun coming up tomorrow ;)

• roach62

Ben…17/8/10..triple double is coming no way he cant..monster fantasy game from him so far

• thedkexperience

Ben Simmons is an all star level NBA player right now.

GET EXCITED!

• mschu1213

He really is. Dude is amazing

• tarheelsrule44

Muscala got a rebound!

• iron_tactics

Guess Blesdsoe is done in PHO

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

Now you got me worried about the sun coming up tomorrow ;)

lmao

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

Simmons closing in on a triple double in the third. Nice. His ownership was higher than I thought. Figured people scared off by price.

I do regret fading him. It wasn’t that I didn’t like him, but a man has to make some decisions.

• soupster62

have we covered what happened to Conley?

• nickelos85

Just need bazemore to get some run.

• Kamais_Ookin

@soupster62 said...

have we covered what happened to Conley?

I think it was reported he’s ass.

• tmarohl

@bigkino217 said...

abc started off great, got pulled in 3.5 mins, and now is struggling to get back on track lol. what was kidd thinking?

Giannis always comes out early for a two or three minute breather.

• Sellinsz

Delany DOMINATED those free throws!

• BBWC_10

I have the same exact lineup as the person in first place of FD Clutch Shot. He has(Dragic and Reggie) I have (Wall and James) He is up 50K, I’m up $16…

• roach62

Conley..dump off to Gasol..dribble..dribble..dribble..dribble..dribble…pass back out to harrison to a terribly bricked 3..the fuck memphis..let Conley shoot the damn ball or get assists or something

if he gets at least 30 Dk i might have something

• noddy

why is Embiid on such tight minutes restriction?

• firemedicpat

ABC is a fucking beast to watch.

• sanders_tj

sitting at almost 5x with Wall, Booker, Oubre and Cauley-Stein still to go in my top lineup. Going to crush it tonight.

• firemedicpat

Miami starters won’t play 4th. Get the points while you can. See how Winslow and Tyler do for me!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Gordon going for 1st half triple double. Good god

• dbullsfan

Baze got off to a good start and has really slowed down. That Miami D really starting to establish themselves.

• TeamTwerk

Who is this J. Mickey? Get Shaquille Olynyk back in there

• rome9bc

Tobias Harris has got to be kidding me tonight man…

• hbomb57

Someone on here mentioned Jordan Mickey he is almost 5x with a period and a half to go but only 1.9%. Hopefully he keeps going blowout or not he should get a lot of time.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

I do regret fading him. It wasn’t that I didn’t like him, but a man has to make some decisions.

I put in a somewhat chalky lu in the $33 but added him to “differentiate” thinking he was closer to 10%. He is 17.2%. Certainly not complaining I have him, though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).