NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tonytone1908

Damn, some scores in that untuckit freeroll on FD that would be winning top 5 in the Shot. Ouch.

• Kamais_Ookin

@walkoff9 said...

Holy shit lol

I hope your the only one that has him

All the people ahead of me has him too! Don’t think I can catch up although DK player adjustment pts may help or hurt me I don’t know.

• tcjr1212

@mellofellowsu said...

How does Booker basically do nothing for a quarter and a half? Is anyone watching the game that can explain this?

He wasnt in the game. It was infuriating to watch.

• Kamais_Ookin

For example I have devin booker someone said he has 4 steals i’m only credited 1 for him.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Mike James balling

• terrypercs

Lets go.. get Chriss’s ass outta here and lets start OT up.

• pn3

first 300+ game on dk this season
    beal and nogueira underperformed for me

• S7ubs

Now the 5th quarter sweat with stat corrections

• Kamais_Ookin

@S7ubs said...

Now the 5th quarter sweat with stat corrections

Yeah man doesn’t feel good.

• terrypercs

wooooooow Temple fucking sucks. Fuck him for ruining OT.

• Lathum

Garret Temple missed FT, fuck.

OT would have been the truth

• ChargerDodger

F’n Temple. Could have had OT and more mins for James + Fox

• Kamais_Ookin

Damn temple misses for no tie probably

• Whacko

OMFG…dropped 6 places to 12th in the sharpshooter…damn it

• rebkell

@Kamais_Ookin said...

For example I have devin booker someone said he has 4 steals i’m only credited 1 for him.

Booker with one steal, Otto Porter Jr. had 4

• SISguys

@rebkell said...

Booker with one steal, Otto Porter Jr. had 4

They updated Porters steals already. So that’s one less thing to look out for post game.

• pn3

temple had a good look

• tcjr1212

Solid night. 292 (barring stat corrections) even with Wall and Booker underperforming. Do it again tomorrow

• rebkell

@pn3 said...

temple had a good look

My tv screen totally blacked out as Hill was throwing the ball in and didn’t come back until the players were walking off the court.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Nice job Yountingly! 12.5k as long as the stats hold. Great two days, although today was the cherry on top.. way to go!

• Whacko

Now comes the corrections….
    Would be nice to be able to feel good about where I’m at but knowing how these corrections go….well it’s no idea.

• Kamais_Ookin

Barring stat corrections sitting at 299.50 pts on night slate for 30th place. That last 3ptr attempt would have catapulted me up a lot but can’t get too greedy. I’m quite happy with my performance!

• bigkino217

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Barring stat corrections sitting at 299.50 pts on night slate for 30th place. That last 3ptr attempt would have catapulted me up a lot but can’t get too greedy. I’m quite happy with my performance!

i was just behind you in 54th haha. had chriss, chandler, and millsap instead of oubre, beal and temple. those late temple 3s killed me.

• pn3

tobias harris really really underperformed(14.8) and beal(30) underperformed for me on fd
    still tripled my 1$ to 3$ with a score of 308

• DirkDigglerz

Hard to fade Vuc with that great of a match up no Payton no Gordon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).