NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• vandymark

SAC vs PHO = University of Kentucky vs University of Kentucky

• mellofellowsu

@Cotycron30 said...

Crap, I was really hoping Bledsoe wouldn’t be ruled out. Makes my Booker play way less sneaky.

Booker is not in any way shape of form ever a sneaky play. Guy went for 70 points last season.

• Vanco

@keephustlincuz said...

You spelled mike james wrong.

Oh nice. Didn’t even know him. Thx!

• stats99tuff

Waiting on this curry news so i can have booker and klay at my SG spots on FD. LOL

• deerosa

Hasn’t James been gettting more minutes than Ullis though?

• monarch

Mike James? Is DK offering Big 3 contests now?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Ulis a lock for me now. Look what he did when he started last season. And he’s only $4000. Last year he started against the Kings and put up 41.3 DK points

And he was not being defended by G Hill or Fox in that game either….

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

so much value im gonna end up with way too many lineups. Im debating James Johnson or Noguera/Simmons

• mataug21

Wow, this is turning out to be a fun night. Definitely a stars/scrubs kind of build. Way too much value. 330 to cash on FD

• keephustlincuz

@gillio said...

This means all the Booker

Booker and warren.

That game could be crazy. Sun’s players will be happy with a new coach and not a lick of defense. Except for z bo.

• thedkexperience

@vandymark said...

SAC vs PHO = University of Kentucky vs University of Kentucky

The Pelicans would like a word with you.

• noddy

@dbullsfan said...

so much value im gonna end up with way too many lineups. Im debating James Johnson or Noguera/Simmons

I can’t enter lineups fast enough. I like the second option

• gillio

@Cooper08 said...

And he was not being defended by G Hill or Fox in that game either….

Guards have played fine against the kings this year

• infantryboys

Delaney bit a lot of people in the ass last season during some spot starts.

• jglumsic

May have to throw alot of John Wall in lineups now. After hearing what Lavar ball said lol

• thedkexperience

@mataug21 said...

Wow, this is turning out to be a fun night. Definitely a stars/scrubs kind of build. Way too much value. 330 to cash on FD

I just said essentially the exact opposite thing. “Wow, what a crazy night. Definitely not a stars/scrubs situation. Way too much value.”

• monarch

@jglumsic said...

May have to throw alot of John Wall in lineups now. After hearing what Lavar ball said lol

ABC/Wall/Embiid and value for me at the moment.

• osuryanf

is NBAWOWY no longer a thing? Every time I go to load the site it says error.

• thedkexperience

Note: I’ve noticed over the years that on days when there are way too many punts it increases the top score to an insane level but the cash line is a bit lower.

More choices makes for more chances to make bad choices. I could be wrong though. Or not. Or maybe.

• jglumsic

Is Embid gonna get much play tonight hadn’t heard alot on his mins yet.

• nickybarnes2369

Any love for Noel or Dirk tonite? GSW has been eaten alive by any athletic center who can space floor or clean up boards

• bigkino217

@osuryanf said...

is NBAWOWY no longer a thing? Every time I go to load the site it says error.

ive known the site owner for a while and he’s been losing money with it, so he said he was going to shut it down at some point

• noddy

@jglumsic said...

What did he say?

• cullyp81

@vandymark said...

Idk but you can send me a H2H :)

What’s your DK username? Coming your way…

• queensfinest

the kings are great defending pgs so dunno if ulis is a given for a real big game. george hill and fox are really good defensively

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).