NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Guards have played fine against the kings this year

Pg vs kings so far this year are in bottom third of league in DK points scored.

• tmarohl

@jglumsic said...

May have to throw alot of John Wall in lineups now. After hearing what Lavar ball said lol

Gotta Zig when everone else Zags. Everyone going with value point guards. The play is probably to play higher priced point guards at lower than normal ownership and find some value elsewhere.

• jglumsic

https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-says-wizards-better-152845890.html.

I kno that game isnt til wednesday but John Wall is known to be a savage after people talk trash to him. So i think its gonna fire him up for this game too.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Still not even a week in and it feels like mid season with all the injuries.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Gotta Zig when everone else Zags. Everyone going with value point guards. The play is probably to play higher priced point guards at lower than normal ownership and find some value elsewhere.

Ding ding ding…. I mentioned that when discussing Delaney earlier…
    Also take a look at PF on FD. There are going to be some good low owned plays. Just need to figure out who. I could see Draymond really low owned. Ibaka low owned as people will go with Necktat. Kaminsky low owned as he is sandwiched in between Olynk and Collins. Also Collins could go low owned since people want to save at Pg.

• thedkexperience

@jglumsic said...

Is Embid gonna get much play tonight hadn’t heard alot on his mins yet.

I am officially projecting 25 minutes for Embiid. Source is me.

• jglumsic

@thedkexperience said...

I am officially projecting 25 minutes for Embiid. Source is me.

They raised his price on DK. I just dont kno if i can pay 8200 for 25 mins. As great as he plays in his time in.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You being the Bucks whisper. Is it time to jump on Middleton with Brogdon out? I don’t think Delly is going to soak up the extra usage. I think he goes low owned on FD. Most will be going with Warren and Prince at SF.

• gillio

Paying up for Giannis and Drummond with one or two value picks and the rest mid range

• OperationStackola

What’s up with Statmuse? You can’t just search for whatever you need anymore? ……

• mlapensee

@OperationStackola said...

What’s up with Statmuse? You can’t just search for whatever you need anymore? ……

https://labs.statmuse.com/nba

• frugal

@nickybarnes2369 said...

Any love for Noel or Dirk tonite? GSW has been eaten alive by any athletic center who can space floor or clean up boards

Well, one of them spaces the floor and the other eats boards…but neither does both. I may play a little Noel in the DK QA just to be contrarian.

• NoLimits0

You guys say Delaney is a free square, but without Bledsoe, Booker is more of a free square. I think he has a better shot at 6x than Delaney does even though he costs more and obviously Booker has way more raw point upside, maybe even higher than guys like KD.

This guy dropped 70 real points last year without Bledsoe and put up monster games the last two seasons when he was the man. His usage will be insane.

• noddy

It seems so easy tonight. It’s all a big trap I tell ya

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

You being the Bucks whisper. Is it time to jump on Middleton with Brogdon out? I don’t think Delly is going to soak up the extra usage. I think he goes low owned on FD. Most will be going with Warren and Prince at SF.

I’m thinking maybe Rashad Vaughn or Sterling Brown. They played Liggins the other night in crunch time because of his defense. He played some point last year with Cleveland in preseason. I’m not sold on Middleton at his current price.

• hanyo66

cash games are too easy that they’re going to be hard tonight…

Plug in Delaney, pick Ulis or Mike James, play Harden and Giannis and hope your opponents don’t. I’d imagine the cash line will be ~290 tonight.

Only one week in, but I’ve found playing a bunch of different opponents in head-to-heads to be more profitable than 50/50 or double-up… had a couple days last week where my score was well below the double-up cash line and I still won 60% of my H2H’s.. anybody have thoughts on that?

• 7klub06

Feel like tonight will be a high scoring night 275/280 will get you cashing and 350+ will be the high scores

• gillio

@NoLimits0 said...

You guys say Delaney is a free square, but without Bledsoe, Booker is more of a free square. I think he has a better shot at 6x than Delaney does even though he costs more and obviously Booker has way more raw point upside, maybe even higher than guys like KD.

This guy dropped 70 real points last year without Bledsoe and put up monster games the last two seasons when he was the man. His usage will be insane.

Booker will be in every lineup I make tonight

• byo34

Having trouble trying to decide between Marc Gasol, Embiid and Drummond.

Drummond destroyed Philly last season but all those game were without Embiid.

• jwq14

Anyone big on or feeling Dillon Brooks tonight? He seems to always be the final price piece to my LU’s and in almost all of them. Or should I reconstruct and look elsewhere?

• DirkDigglerz

I’m feeling Dillon Brooks tonight Tyreke Evans is questionable

• Adamx799

anybody think lowry is gonna show up with his price tag?

• 7klub06

Now the Bucks want Eric Bledsoe πŸ€”. Who would bucks give up

• 7klub06

@byo34 said...

Having trouble trying to decide between Marc Gasol, Embiid and Drummond.

Drummond destroyed Philly last season but all those game were without Embiid.

Gasol and then Drummond

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

Now the Bucks want Eric Bledsoe πŸ€”. Who would bucks give up

jabari or brogdon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).