NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m feeling Dillon Brooks tonight Tyreke Evans is questionable

He has been questionable his whole career since his knee injury

• jwq14

@7klub06 said...

Now the Bucks want Eric Bledsoe 🤔. Who would bucks give up

I would say Dellavedova and Brogdon

• KindGuy

Can anyone who played Anthony Davis last night tell me if he was credited with 3 steals or 4 steals?

Everywhere I’m looking EXCEPT NBA.com has him at 3 steals. The NBA.com box score says he had 4 steals.

http://www.nba.com/games/20171022/NOPLAL#/boxscore

• Ndepompei

Hate nights like this able to make a lineup with Harden/ABC/Gasol/Booker looks great until one of the must play value guys puts up 6 DK points

• gillio

@Ndepompei said...

Hate nights like this able to make a lineup with Harden/ABC/Gasol/Booker looks great until one of the must play value guys puts up 6 DK points

I say it’s gomns be 1 stud two 7-8k players two 3-4K and the rest 5-6.9 k

• JustDFSin

@queensfinest said...

the kings are great defending pgs so dunno if ulis is a given for a real big game. george hill and fox are really good defensively

All this ulis talk why? Mike james has been the backup point guard behind bledsoe

• Jlr21

He had 3stls according to DK

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Can anyone who played Anthony Davis last night tell me if he was credited with 3 steals or 4 steals?

Everywhere I’m looking EXCEPT NBA.com has him at 3 steals. The NBA.com box score says he had 4 steals.

http://www.nba.com/games/20171022/NOPLAL#/boxscore

3 on FD.

• ELopez432

@JustDFSin said...

All this ulis talk why? Mike james has been the backup point guard behind bledsoe

Can there be a change now with Earl Watson gone?

• sherm812

Does anybody have the new vegas total for the sac/pho game?

• windsorpg

So gonna start playing DK NBA as well as my usual fanduel lineups. What is the usual cash line in GPP’s over there?

• djohannes

@DirkDigglerz said...

jabari or brogdon

Is this why Brogdon and Bledsoe are out? Lol

• OperationStackola

Thanks for the statmuse link!!

• Vepr1776

Greek for Bledsoe

• keephustlincuz

@djohannes said...

Is this why Brogdon and Bledsoe are out? Lol

Brogdon on suicide watch already.

• cbsharpe

@sherm812 said...

Does anybody have the new vegas total for the sac/pho game?

O/U 207

• Cotycron30

@keephustlincuz said...

Brogdon on suicide watch already.

He’ll be wearing velcroe shoes from here on out.

• vandymark

@cullyp81 said...

What’s your DK username? Coming your way…

vandymark

• iron_tactics

Soooooooooo other than ignoring the “play Delaney” stuff. With Mike James he’s playing better than Ulis obviously but also getting way more minutes…….under Watson. With Jay Triano is he going to give Ulis more of a run since he is a younger developing player with a 4 year contract?

• hbomb57

Anybody like Ish’s Detroit homecoming at 4100 on DK.

• Hiqhliqht

Dwight Howard anyone vs Bucks interior?

• keephustlincuz

@iron_tactics said...

Soooooooooo other than ignoring the “play Delaney” stuff. With Mike James he’s playing better than Ulis obviously but also getting way more minutes…….under Watson. With Jay Triano is he going to give Ulis more of a run since he is a younger developing player with a 4 year contract?

This seems to the most important question about tonight.

• NoLimits0

The play isn’t Ulis or James it’s obvious Devin Booker. Booker is gonna take like 25+ shots and he the primary ball handler like he was last year with bledsoe out.

• MrPerfekt7

What makes Drummond so appealing against the Sixers?

• Divine_Prodigy

@Hiqhliqht said...

Dwight Howard anyone vs Bucks interior?

Nobody talking about this ….forget Gasol if not both gimme all the Dwight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).