7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@Garpeters said...

Anyone have thoughts on McCollum… I hate rostering a player that really only scores with no peripheral stats, but his price appears nice on both sites.

He could score 30 real points or 15. Denver is a tough matchup. I like Hield quite a bit for a little bit more on DK, or even Jamal Murray. Of course, i’m paying up for Beal in my Single Entry lineup

• JTAx33

@monarch said...

And Kieff if you don’t mind?

I have both right now in my single bullet

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

I’d play him before I played Porzingis.

Same here and it isn’t close.

• Ace15

Interesting takes on Porzingis.

• lemay88

Thybulle, Bonga or O’Neale?

• yisman

just got e-mail that says League Pass is free for the first week, FYI

• monarch

Is anyone looking at preseason usage? Especially in comparison to last season’s usage when looking for pricing discrepancy

• superjon

For those that want some Ish exposure but worry he may not be able to outperform his possible chalkiness.

DJ might be a good pivot.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Is anyone looking at preseason usage? Especially in comparison to last season’s usage when looking for pricing discrepancy

The first couple weeks of the season are all gut calls for me. Won’t even start running numbers until every team has at least 5 games played.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

He could score 30 real points or 15. Denver is a tough matchup. I like Hield quite a bit for a little bit more on DK, or even Jamal Murray. Of course, i’m paying up for Beal in my Single Entry lineup

I brought up McCollum for DK, and this is why I like him. He could score 30 points. Will he definitely….nooooo. But he could, and has a good track record versus Denver. If he scores 30 real life he could also score 50dk. For 6500 I want exposure to the “could.”

• JSteele

One thing that might be handy is to find the players who didn’t play much during the preseason to get an idea of who will play a ton of minutes.

• leeg9685

@JSteele said...

It was from an article on Awesemo’s website. It touted Smith as a good play for cash and said his ownership will be 32%.

sometimes i wonder if these sites just try to push bad plays to the masses

• keephustlincuz

@lemay88 said...

Thybulle, Bonga

Anyone have a lean between these 2?

• Micah831

Thats my dilemma. Sexton or Garland? Sheesh. Rose i got from people here because he will get lots of minutes and sometimes he goes off. I should also say i am on FanDuel.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

And Kieff if you don’t mind?

Rose and Kieff are in this great spots for increased usage and scoring and dirt cheap, but it’s just an awful match up. I prefer Rose, even when taking price into account, because I think he’s going to be looking to score and create. I think Kieff is going to get his on the defensive end, but that also means losing boards to Drum, but will only take what’s given on offense.

What I really like about Rose that I don’t think people are accounting for is I expect him to be on the floor at the ends of games and not Brown. He’s going to be, IMO, a 25-30 minute guy finishing games. Especially while Griffin is out.

I haven’t even started building line ups, and probably more behind then I should be in dissecting all of this, but Rose is probably who I will have more of. No idea how much, not even sure how many line ups I’ll make, but I’ll probably only use Kieff if I absolutely need a cheap forward to make something I love work. I can definitely see him getting into foul trouble too with Turner and Sabonis.

If I was making 100 line ups in an optimizer, I’d probably set Kieff between 5 and 10 and Rose between 15-20.

• JTAx33

I’m leaning towards neither. I’d rather pay the extra and get Rose, who we know actually has 30-40 in his range of outcomes

• chrisbanas

@Pandamonious said...

Rose and Kieff are in this great spots for increased usage and scoring and dirt cheap, but it’s just an awful match up. I prefer Rose, even when taking price into account, because I think he’s going to be looking to score and create. I think Kieff is going to get his on the defensive end, but that also means losing boards to Drum, but will only take what’s given on offense.

What I really like about Rose that I don’t think people are accounting for is I expect him to be on the floor at the ends of games and not Brown. He’s going to be, IMO, a 25-30 minute guy finishing games. Especially while Griffin is out.

I haven’t even started building line ups, and probably more behind then I should be in dissecting all of this, but Rose is probably who I will have more of. No idea how much, not even sure how many line ups I’ll make, but I’ll probably only use Kieff if I absolutely need a cheap forward to make something I love work. I can definitely see him getting into foul trouble too with Turner and Sabonis.

If I was making 100 line ups in an optimizer, I’d probably set Kieff between 5 and 10 and Rose between 15-20.

Do you tnink Woods is a better play than Kief

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@chrisbanas said...

Do you tnink Woods is a better play than Kief

Probably not. Not on DK, where Wood is even more expensive. If Wood was min. priced on FD and Kieff was like 4.5K, haven’t looked at FD so I have no idea, then yeah, he might be.

• leeg9685

whatchya think about a $27 rozier (yahoo) or a $27 thomas bryant?

• Ace15

@leeg9685 said...

Rozier all day.

• Ace15

Love Dillon Brooks tonight. GPP winning type of play.

• frugal

Wow…just saw that Tim Hardaway Jr is $10 on Yahoo for anyone looking for a budget SF. He likely doesn’t have huge upside with Luka/KP on the floor but if he gets hot from 3 and picks up a few peripherals should be able to to hit 2X with 3X upside.

• chrisbanas

Haven’t seen much about fox either, point guards benefit the most from high scoring games

• vick325

Tatum or BAM on FD. Same price

• BerkeleyBoss

@leeg9685 said...

I’d much rather play Whiteside at $18 or Bam at $20. Rozier is solid, but he’s not making my builds, mostly because I have Ish locked in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).