7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Just thought I’d say a word on Thaddeus Young. I know he’s on a new team, and he’s never been a sexy pick, but for 5,200 on FD, I remember him breaking a few slates last season.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Just about done with 50ish FD lineups, do not generally play more than 1-5 lineups but I could not resist on this first big slate.

So much Cedi OsmanCAVS roster looks awful and someone has to score. $4,800 seems too cheap. Anyone have any strong feelings on Osman one way or another?

• gaelicgirl

@superstars92 said...

Haha math always wins.

Because it puts you to sleep

• IronMonkey415

Got a lineup with Herro and Barrea.
    Felt like a day to be cute just once with a lineup.

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

Just about done with 50ish FD lineups, do not generally play more than 1-5 lineups but I could not resist on this first big slate.

So much Cedi OsmanCAVS roster looks awful and someone has to score. $4,800 seems too cheap. Anyone have any strong feelings on Osman one way or another?

Osman is probably going to be the 4th option among starters, not a lot of interest from me with Love in.

• Ace15

FD SF is such trash. It’s Winslow/Issac/Barton or bust for me.

• monarch

Thoughts on Morant? 31 percent usage rate in the preseason but priced up 6600 and the matchup isn’t great

• jessedio

Dear god I have the morris twins in multiple lineups on FD.

• chrisbanas

@Ace15 said...

Oubre is a solid option

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Another “Data Driven DFS” blog post up. I mainly explored the pricing of players relative to a base projection we can give with limited information so early on… couple players stood out:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/data-driven-dfs-nba-10-23-3167332

• antzilla810

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

3 of those are mine!

I have 4 of those.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

I’m with Panda on the Porzingus take. I can’t see him in any of my lineups except for maybe the 25 center that I max enter with an optimizer. He will not be in any of my hand picked lineups. FD SF, I find myself all over Crowder.

• Ace15

@chrisbanas said...

Oubre is a solid option

Woops, forgot about him yeah those are my 4 im rolling with.

• JTAx33

I just hate paying 7.7k for Fox; he’s struggled with consistency and you’re looking for 50 in GPP at that price

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

Woops, forgot about him yeah those are my 4 im rolling with.

Gallinari?

• monarch

@JTAx33 said...

I just hate paying 7.7k for Fox; he’s struggled with consistency and you’re looking for 50 in GPP at that price

Same. I don’t have that much. Do have tons of Bogdan though

• mtdurham

My god I cant wait until the games start and the tilting begins…

• superjon

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m playing 60 on FD, and have zero Cavs.

I think the Magic have a pretty good D, and it’s hard for me to see anyone from Cleveland having enough of a ceiling game to make them viable on an 11 game slate.

• Csquared1987

Anybody like Ed Davis tonight on FD?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Pretty funny how the FD player photos are changing so much right now. Oubre went back to his Washington photo and Randle appears to have aged 10 years in the last 10 minutes

• superjon

@mtdurham said...

My god I cant wait until the games start and the tilting begins…

I can’t wait until the games end to hear how we should have gone 100% on THJ

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

what about Oubre or even some Prince?

was supposed to quote guy complaining about FD SF

• Agent47

Any Blazers fans with insight into how many minutes Whiteside will get tonight? I don’t like his $7K price on DK but he could be a steal at only $18 on Yahoo, which would be equal to $4,500 on DK based on percentage of salary cap used.

I figure they’ll need his size against Jokic. But Spoelstra seemed reluctant to ever give him more than 24 minutes or so over the past couple of seasons with only some rare exceptions. I know they didn’t always see eye to eye. So was it just a function of them not getting along, or is he not capable of handling 30+ minutes a night anymore? When he was regularly logging 30+ minutes a few seasons back, he smashed a few times against Jokic and was consistently above 30 fpts, which I’d gladly take at $18.

If I knew he was getting 30+ minutes tonight, he’d be a lock for me on Yahoo. This is how he has performed when playing 30 or more minutes the past couple of seasons:

https://www.statmuse.com/ask?q=whiteside+draftkings+points+per+game+when+minutes+played+%3E%3D+30+last+season+game+log&d=nba

Sorry if he has already been discussed at length. It’s already 3 PM Central time, and I’ve only had time to skim through a few pages of today’s thread.

• vevay25

DK cash…KAT/LMA or Embiid/Fox

• monarch

Probably going to want some Kyrie tonight. Not too many Tatums or Horfords on the Nets right now to hold Kyrie down. There is a scenario where he is the high scorer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).