7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

@ghostfacekicker said...

Herro or Bacon?

Def Herro I think, but Bacon could be a nice pivot at this point

• lemay88

LaVine/Rose or Booker/Herro?

• yisman

someone posted a site yesterday which has projections for points/rebounds/assists or whatever

anyone know what that was?

• NarrowJ

@JSteele said...

ok but Luka and KP are playing so….in what world does he hang 60

He got 60 in a game last year and only scored 20 actual points. Of course he’s not getting 60 tonight, I said 40 would be just fine. Do you think he can get 40?

• queensfinest

is kendrick nunn a good cheap option now??

• callmetouch

I’ll be laughing when Nunn outscores Herro

• JSteele

@NarrowJ said...

He got 60 in a game last year and only scored 20 actual points. Of course he’s not getting 60 tonight, I said 40 would be just fine. Do you think he can get 40?

no he can’t get 40

• JTAx33

@NarrowJ said...

“just fine” is his ceiling, I don’t get what we’re talking about here

• draggin49

Anyone else like Murray vs Portland ?

• lfn1992

Nunn/Herro thing pissing me off

• NarrowJ

@JTAx33 said...

His ceiling is 40? Ok, he is playable then. That’s what I was asking. I made the comment that he put up a few 60+ games last year (which he did) and someone pointed out that it was in an alternate universe in which he did that. Got a little off track is all. I got the opinion(s) I wanted so we can move on now.

• shrilla

anyone else like Bob Covington? 5400 on DK and should get lots of boards at the 4.

• JSteele

@JTAx33 said...

we are talking about Delon Wright. Let me elaborate on why he can’t get 40.

I think the preseason is more indicative of his role this year. He starts alongside Luka (Primary ball handler) and KP who each have about 30-33% usage rate so he won’t be doing much scoring when he’s out there. His assists will be limited because Luka tends to be more of an ISO player with the ball and he will either look to shoot or kick it out to KP for the most part.

Then Jalen Brunson will come in and run the 2nd unit. Maybe Seth Curry will be out there too. There won’t really be any situation where Delon is a top offensive option, and they have too many guards for him to get meaningful minutes.

• Jaguar22

@callmetouch said...

I’ll be laughing when Nunn outscores Herro

I hope not don’t make me pivot

• kbsktbll88

Dane Moore
    @DaneMooreNBA

Ryan Saunders says the Wolves rotation will be 10 or 11 guys, dependent on how tired the main guys get.

My guess…

Starters: Teague, Wiggins, Graham, Covington, KAT

Bench: Napier, Culver, Layman, Vonleh, Bell (if they get to 10).

edit: Graham confirmed starter now

• ghostfacekicker

Jokic or bust. I can’t see him not having a big game.

• NarrowJ

@JSteele said...

I think the preseason is more indicative of his role this year. He starts alongside Luka (Primary ball handler) and KP who each have about 30-33% usage rate so he won’t be doing much scoring when he’s out there. His assists will be limited because Luka tends to be more of an ISO player with the ball and he will either look to shoot or kick it out to KP for the most part.

Then Jalen Brunson will come in and run the 2nd unit. Maybe Seth Curry will be out there too. There won’t really be any situation where Delon is a top offensive option, and they have too many guards for him to get meaningful minutes.

That’s reasonable, I think (and helpful, so thank you).

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Really having a hard time nailing anything down. Doing 50 line ups. Have my pool at 60 players. Can’t decide anchors. Basically have no one too heavy and very spread out. Usually not the way to go with NBA, but with early season uncertainties it feels right.

• JTAx33

@shrilla said...

anyone else like Bob Covington? 5400 on DK and should get lots of boards at the 4.

In short; yes.

• pick6er

@kbsktbll88 said...

Dane Moore
    @DaneMooreNBA

Ryan Saunders says the Wolves rotation will be 10 or 11 guys, dependent on how tired the main guys get.

My guess…

Starters: Teague, Wiggins, Graham, Covington, KAT

Bench: Napier, Culver, Layman, Vonleh, Bell (if they get to 10).

Napier classic nuclear off the bench lol

• Jeremy6Morehead

@draggin49 said...

Anyone else like Murray vs Portland ?

Yeah I have him at SG right now on DK. 6.3k seems too cheap in a high scoring game

• JTAx33

@JSteele said...

Yeah he has next to no shot at hitting 50+ idc why Delon Wright is getting entire pages right now

• lemay88

KAT or Embiid?

• callmetouch

• kbsktbll88

@pick6er said...

Napier classic nuclear off the bench lol

Yeah I have him in my pool, but with Butler out I’d rather just take Nunn.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler