7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tribetown15

I recall we aren’t allowed to post our lines up before lock. Are we allowed to post our lineup after the main slate locks?

• keephustlincuz

@JTAx33 said...

If you think that Butler missing doesn’t make Winslow more playable I’m not really sure what to tell you

Butler has large usage numbers. It has to go somewhere.

• jessedio

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like PJ washington or bacon for close to the min price on FD? anytime you get min priced guys starting i think its worth a shot now?

I have both of them in 2 lineups. Woth a dart throw. LOL

• queensfinest

nunn, bonga, or kennard?

• keephustlincuz

@tribetown15 said...

I recall we aren’t allowed to post our lines up before lock. Are we allowed to post our lineup after the main slate locks?

just leave one player off the list. We can figure it out on our own.

• draggin49

Ugh am I really considering horford . Seems like all the usage will be Simmons / embiid . Just feels like a dud in the making

• JSteele

@draggin49 said...

Ugh am I really considering horford . Seems like all the usage will be Simmons / embiid . Just feels like a dud in the making

He will get his from peripherals and defensive stats. I wouldn’t expect a huge game, but you could be watching the game and not notice him at all and he’ll get you 35 FPTs

• keephustlincuz

@draggin49 said...

too many mouths to feed.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Maybe I didn’t go far enough but I didn’t see any mentions of Markannen…?
    I like that spot vs CHA

• jessedio

I hope Tobias steals all the usage on Philly.

• jcotdl

@jessedio said...

I hope Tobias steals all the usage on Philly.

.. i went simmons and hope no one else did..

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Maybe I didn’t go far enough but I didn’t see any mentions of Markannen…?
    I like that spot vs CHA

I’ve got him at 27% on FD. Have even more Randle

• monarch

I have to fix so many non optimal LUs now

• thetitanlb

Man still no fill in starter for the heat announced. I thought it was a new role this year teams had to post official starting lineups a while before the game. Clearly the heat dont care about that lol

• callmetouch

WHY IS CJ 6500

• WilliamPU2003

is fanduel still doing the drop a score for NBA this year where they drop your lowest scoring player?

• kps3205s

Now I know why I hate big slates…

Looks like 6 of my 8 for my single DK LU have been mentioned throughout the day so….

No interest in Domantas Sabonis or Paul Millsap tonight? Not playing KAT, Ayton or Bagley tonight. Go big or go home they say.

Edit: GPP only

Good Luck to everyone.

• JSteele

@WilliamPU2003 said...

is fanduel still doing the drop a score for NBA this year where they drop your lowest scoring player?

nope

• jcotdl

gl all. get that money

• ijustlosf

Following butler news and Graham starting news, on FD which do you prefer? Brogdon, Winslow, Dedmon or Rozier, Layman, Adams? I think I’m switching to Brogdon, Winslow, Dedmon

• pick6er

Bradley Beal will be league leader in points after tonight. Fight me FVV.

• lfn1992

KAT is just too much salary with Jokic is right there

• DirkDigglerz

Tim Hardaway is sneaky on Yahoo at $10

• zpa1989

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve got him at 27% on FD. Have even more Randle

you like randle at the spurs? won’t get they probably get blown out? bagley, zingis, and lauri all in better spots imo. but hey you are ranked and im not so what do i know? lol

• S7ubs

@Pandamonious said...

Really having a hard time nailing anything down. Doing 50 line ups. Have my pool at 60 players. Can’t decide anchors. Basically have no one too heavy and very spread out. Usually not the way to go with NBA, but with early season uncertainties it feels right.

I was in the same boat. Luckily I was slammed at work and couldn’t really dive into the slate so I just entered 7 LUs that are all darts and just gonna roll with it. Too much change and unknowns this year at the start. Probably won’t go full degenerate for a few more weeks and keep rolling with nfl mainly and play some nba on the slates I like

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler