7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bcjmu

@kbsktbll88 said...

$7,200 though? Ehhh

8k on FD … I can’t do it….yet

• TruHawks

J. Murray or Towns/Schroder?

• queensfinest

kendrick nunn or kennard?

• SkateFiend

Is Maxi kleber the starting C for the Mavs?

• JSteele

no more tinkering for me, I think I have a good amount of chalk and non-chalk for my single entries

• monarch

Hoping this Heat game turns into an extended preseason game and Brandon Clarke hangs 30 DK points

• pn3

herro and nunn activated

• monarch

DK is gonna be about 5k short.

• kbsktbll88

adam @SixersAdam
    35s

Celtics starting lineup will be announced in a few minutes. We know it’ll be Walker – Brown – Hayward – Tatum, but it’s still a mystery who the five will be

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

you like randle at the spurs? won’t get they probably get blown out? bagley, zingis, and lauri all in better spots imo. but hey you are ranked and im not so what do i know? lol

I like that no one else will have him, the knicks have no one else to score, he plays hard regardless of the score, he’ll get good run. These are the types of chances I like to take. I have no statistical data to back this up.

This is also why I rarely will suggest plays or mention who I am high on. Because then I have to logically back it up and I can’t always do that.

It’s the first game, who knows what will happen. GAMBOL

• bcjmu

Here we go!!!

• BerkeleyBoss

Good luck yall

• kbsktbll88

I don’t have any exposure to these first 3 early games except for WCJ in one lineup.

• Johjama

No one going to say anything about Treveon Graham starting for the wolves @ 3k on DK?

• monarch

That’s the most LUs I’ve built and the Butler news did not help. Took all afternoon

• JSteele

My only exposure to the 4pm games is Coby White at ~1%

• ijustlosf

Christian Wood at around 2%. LaVine close to 10% in most contests. I’m liking it

• BerkeleyBoss

Kieff 33% on an 11 game slate, sheesh.

• nickbloggerman

Wow Nunn starting

• frugal

Wow. Lavine and Drum less than 10% in my Yahoo contests.

• joeblow72

These full slate ownership numbers are jarring after all the small slate preseason numbers! Weird!

• pn3

Lineup note: Heat will start Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Leonard, Adebayo on Wednesday.

• Renodog

Don’t sleep on early season NBA, the newbies on nights when there is no football still have the stomach for it, once they lose too much, they will stop playing.

• bcjmu

Garland at 3%, Aaron Gordon at 5% 👀

• JSteele

@pn3 said...

Lineup note: Heat will start Winslow, Nunn, Herro, Leonard, Adebayo on Wednesday.

I’m wondering if this will raise Nunn’s ownership a bit or if Herro will still take the most

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler