7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I’ve got him on FD. Shoud I expect seven additional bucks tomorrow?

• dogplayer

@monarch said...

I’ve got him on FD. Shoud I expect seven additional bucks tomorrow?

Whats his ownership in that tourney?

• mr_papageorgio

Man people are too sharp at NBA all the good plays are at least 20% owned on an 11 game slate.

• monarch

@dogplayer said...

Whats his ownership in that tourney?

24.3 percent

• dogplayer

SA getting beat by the Knicks.. I love it!

• dogplayer

@monarch said...

24.3 percent

Im guessing it would pay about $30

• Tcbaseballfan

Can’t wait for my dollar for hitting the Kyrie 50 points lmao

• dogplayer

Irving got to 50

• monarch

@dogplayer said...

Im guessing it would pay about $30

• Shaudy_lo

Rozier on the list smh

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Man people are too sharp at NBA all the good plays are at least 20% owned on an 11 game slate.

It’s obvious chalk though. Guys like Nunn are high owned from us playing preseason. If you didn’t play preseason you’d probably be missing the boat.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

he was awful, could have just had Brogdon but Roziers matchup was too good on paper.

Thanks for changing your avatar, that other one creeped me out a little bit LOL
    So I see Drummond scored 81.6 FD points, damn. Glad tomorrow is only 3 games and the big decisions will be over Giannis, Harden, Kawhi and Steph – too many games, too many players and too many landmines today.

Wait, Drummond’s not going to do that again tomorrow, is he?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

MIA scores 120. Nunn with 35 DK points. Winslow with 50. Hero and Dragic at 30. All scattered across winning top line ups.

Where’s the people who said Butler being out didn’t matter and it wasn’t slate changing?

It always matters.

• monarch

Top lineup is Heat value, Luke, the three 70 point plays and the man Bobby Portis

• tmarohl

@dogplayer said...

Irving got to 50

I had him in 3 lineups

• monarch

And someone on here just hours ago said Butler being our changes nothing. I think he said it twice

• chronoxiong

Did Dejounte Murray die? Checks at the box scores. Oh wow, Popovich is playing a 10 man rotation and dividing up the minutes equally.

• monarch

I’ve got Kyrie in five of my eight FD.

• mrjredoak

Isn’t the payout for the KD bonus on FD only $1.25?

• JSteele

I think I did ok touting Brogdon, Winslow and Clarke this morning. Somehow ended up on none of them. Only one I stuck too was Coby White but I don’t remember If I mentioned him

• noddy

@dogplayer said...

Irving could get to 50 real points….Anyone in the FD bonus game?

I have Kyrie…he’s 24% owned.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks for changing your avatar, that other one creeped me out a little bit LOL
    So I see Drummond scored 81.6 FD points, damn. Glad tomorrow is only 3 games and the big decisions will be over Giannis, Harden, Kawhi and Steph – too many games, too many players and too many landmines today.

Wait, Drummond’s not going to do that again tomorrow, is he?

lol, that was some weird Lebron forehead guy, now I made a new Lebron one with donut for now. Tomorrow is punt city.

• chrisbanas

Fox cmon bro

• JSteele

Pricing is so soft tomorrow. Harden sub 10k and Giannis 10.3k

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

It’s obvious chalk though. Guys like Nunn are high owned from us playing preseason. If you didn’t play preseason you’d probably be missing the boat.

True. I didn’t even play or follow preseason and the first thing I did when. Butler was out was play Nunn and Herro. Even so I thought the start of the season was supposed to be soft lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).