7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Schroder- 4.1K

Yep, he’s pretty much a lock for me. That starting lineup will have a tough time getting buckets. See Dennis filling that void nicely. Also, I love Kieff to but seeing that he’s questionable. If he starts I’ll have him.

• Shaudy_lo

Anybody like Ish Smith as a cheap punt ?

• kbsktbll88

Looks like Bulls are being cautious with Otto Porter. Read they want to limit him to about 30 minutes a night, rest on B2B’s.

• dominicanpapi

@SteeloCity said...

Having trouble with the SF and PF positions on FD. Any thoughts? Gallinari?

I’m finding myself paying down at small forward. Oubre, Barton, Prince, Joe Harris, Kennard has SF eligibility there.

PF – I do 1 SE and 3 max. I’m probably having 100% Porzingis tonight, and pairing him with either Christian Wood (depending on Kieff news) or Kleber. I really like that Mavs/Wiz game.

• queensfinest

kennard or trier if he starts?

• ShooterMcGavin

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

+ 1 on Schroeder. He will get 25+ minutes and should easily surpass value

• Shaudy_lo

@queensfinest said...

kennard or trier if he starts?

Trier

• chrisbanas

KAT has a higher ceiling than Ayton, but ayton is 3,000 cheaper on FD and centers smash versus the kings, especially in this fast paced game

• Jeddy3

Whiteside with no Nurkic at 7k seems pretty solid. He has torched Denver in the past when he actually got minutes. Can they really play Collins vs Jokic?

• superjon

Trying something a little different tonight. 60 line ups. Going position by position and setting total max exposure to 50% by salary tier.

So for PG’s, in the 6k tier, I have

Rubio – 24%
    Brogdon – 20%
    Murray – 6%

No idea what doing it like this will do, but we’ll soon find out.

• JTAx33

How terrible of an idea is it to play Kleber with Kristaps

• realphipps

I like McCollum at 6.5dk. Portland gonna have to rely on Dame/Mc for more if the scoring burden this year, imo.

• frugal

@JTAx33 said...

How terrible of an idea is it to play Kleber with Kristaps

I really want to play Porzingis tonight but not sure I can fit him in. Just a word of caution over the season. Mark Cuban was on the Ticket (Dallas sports radio) this morning and he emphasized team depth and not needing to push guys for big minutes. When talking about KP he mentioned the 25-30 minute range. Now clearly he’s not the coach and this is game 1 at home so I doubt they’ll be monitoring minutes tonight, but something to keep in mind as the season progresses.

EDIT: Oh, and Cuban said Powell is likely out the first 2 games so the minutes for Kleber should be relatively secure.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone else think Booker’s value takes a nice sized hit with the addition of Rubio? Not sure the last time, if ever, Booker played with a real PG. I would imagine he has in the ball in his hands a lot less?

Totally agree. Rubio will handle the rock, because he can’t do much off the ball which should limit Bookers responsibility’s just a bit IMO.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Some min priced guys that im intrigued by.
    Jordan mcrae
    Skal
    Royce o neal i may have in every lu

Intially had towns, but thinking taking that towns salary and using it 2 others that could go off
    Whiteside, turner, ayton, lma, bagley.

Love that wiz/mavs game.

• yisman

message from Adam Silver in my inbox.

“After a fantastic NBA Finals and blockbuster summer, tonight we tip off another highly anticipated NBA season. From a wide-open race for the title to the debut of a deep and talented rookie class, this season is expected to be one of the most entertaining and competitive in recent memory.

You will be able to experience all the action through enhanced viewing experiences from our media partners – and you can now sign up for a free preview of NBA League Pass to access live games and programming.

Thank you for your support of the NBA and I hope you enjoy the season.”

• queensfinest

doncic or fox

• chrisbanas

I’m not seeing much love for Kyrie. Outside of dinwiddie, I don’t know who else will create their own shot on that team. Teague isnt known as a world class defender (unless they put RoCo on him) and that game has the second highest total.

• frugal

@chrisbanas said...

I’m not seeing much love for Kyrie. Outside of dinwiddie, I don’t know who else will create their own shot on that team. Teague is known as a world class defender (unless they put RoCo on him) and that game has the second highest total.

Levert?

• chrisbanas

@frugal said...

Levert?

Forgot about him. Still think kyries usage will be through the roof

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Does anyone have any thoughts/feelings about Mudiay? He is the bare minimum on FD. I’d hope for 20+ minutes but I’m not sure if that’ll be available with Conley/Mitchell having most of the fun at guard.

• thedkexperience

@Sleazygreazy said...

Does anyone have any thoughts/feelings about Mudiay? He is the bare minimum on FD. I’d hope for 20+ minutes but I’m not sure if that’ll be available with Conley/Mitchell having most of the fun at guard.

Seems like an unnecessary punt with the ridiculous value at SG in Herro and Bacon.

• gaelicgirl

FD has moved Luka to PG – and he’s $9.9k!

I know he is their de facto PG now, so it actually makes sense, but I liked him at SG

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

FD has moved Luka to PG – and he’s $9.9k!

I know he is their de facto PG now, so it actually makes sense, but I liked him at SG

He’s absolutely their primary PG though, no question about it.

• feekdogg

@chrisbanas said...

KAT has a higher ceiling than Ayton, but ayton is 3,000 cheaper on FD and centers smash versus the kings, especially in this fast paced game

But isn’t Dedmon a pretty decent defender?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler