7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/how-many-dk-points-has-steph-curry-averaged-against-patrick-beverly-in-his-career-including-playoffs-with-game-logs

It might be wise to reverse the order of the names in that statmuse query.

• Njsum1

@bhdevault said...

Guys, I had the exact lineup in cash games on Fanduel lineup that everyone is talking about and so did many of the top players as I see them all tied with me.

It wasn’t just an optimized lineup. It was by far the chalkiest and safest lineup you could play last night and was very easy to land on even if running your own projections, which I do.

Even Meansy last night on his show discussed most of those players and I knew before tip off that my lineup would be super chalky. The only player instead of Bam I considered was Sabonis in that spot.

It’s not ‘always’ an optimized lineup, last night it wasn’t it 100%. Yes, it was possible another site’s optimized lineup was the same, but that wasn’t the case for everyone. Just accept it was a VERY chalky night and move on.

Yes I agree, nights where the chalk hits, whether the lineups were produced by an optimizer or not, the cash lines are going to be high, this fact is nothing new.

It’s not like it’s going to take scores of 450 to win every night and 350 to min cash. And it’s not like all of a sudden NBA is “impossible” to win. Imo….it’s the same as it always is.

However….I won’t play head to head’s or cash games in NBA because of the amount of people who simply run a site’s optimal or a bought lineup. These optimizers account for more factors than I can when I hand build my lineups, and if I played a competent one, every night, for the whole season, I’d very likely lose money, even though I consider myself a solid NBA DFS player.

As I mentioned above, I don’t mind playing people who use them in GPP’s because not every optimizer is the same, and nights where a few put up big scores, I can still grab a min cash or better, and nights where the optimizers fail, I can really do well. 🤷‍♂️

• noddy

Anyone know how much we get for Kylie scoring 50?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Anyone know how much we get for Kylie scoring 50?

$1

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

For having to rush yesterday I went 1.5x on FD, 2x on DK, and 3x on Yahoo

• hautalak

noddy – It was my understanding we get $1 per point… Sure hope that’s the case because the prop was for a sucker’s bet and basically a $15 min too. So I’m assuming $50 which is not bad at all from $15.

• yisman

@yisman said...

linking this https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/78553548

overlay, tried to get in, my $888 ticket didn’t work for it

so I’m playing small stakes only :(

disgusting

I scored 358.75

I would’ve tied for 47th for $2500.

All because DK wouldn’t accept the ticket.

Got it in a WTA satellite and naturally finished 2nd.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/78975387?uc=1678880113

So sick!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler