7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

FD has moved Luka to PG – and he’s $9.9k!

I know he is their de facto PG now, so it actually makes sense, but I liked him at SG

@GG

You locking in Thybulle at 3500?

Just wanting to know if I’ll have him at 0.1% or 0.2% ownership.

Now watch him be 35% cause 🤷‍♂️.

• JNZ

i might be biased but i like Thybulle at $3.5k. he’ll get a lot of play time, is a disruptor on defense and can hit the 3

• thedkexperience

@feekdogg said...

But isn’t Dedmon a pretty decent defender?

With the pace the Hawks play at I’m not sure Dedmon’s defense would matter anyway. Every game they have will be a race to 125 and it’s hard to be a good paint defender when the other team is getting lay-ups after 6 seconds repeatedly.

• mbunner23

@thedkexperience said...

With the pace the Hawks play at I’m not sure Dedmon’s defense would matter anyway. Every game they have will be a race to 125 and it’s hard to be a good paint defender when the other team is getting lay-ups after 6 seconds repeatedly.

He’s with the Kings now.

• thedkexperience

@JNZ said...

i might be biased but i like Thybulle at $3.5k. he’ll get a lot of play time, is a disruptor on defense and can hit the 3

I am biased … and you’re right. Brown has made it very clear that he is in the rotation and the guy is a terror on D.

He’s a better version of young Covington without the price tag.

• frugal

@thedkexperience said...

Dedmon is on the Kings now.

• kbsktbll88

During preseason Ryan Saunders said he wants the Wolves to play faster this year and wants them to shoot more 3’s. RoCo was grabbing all the boards in preseason, I wonder if this is why and if it will be the norm going forward. Assuming they want KAT to run the floor rather than grabbing open defensive boards (similar to Westbrook in OKC I guess?) leaving those for RoCo since he’ll be at the 4 with Layman at the 3. If so, RoCo is under priced and should have some easy double doubles this year along with his normal peripherals.

• feekdogg

@thedkexperience said...

Dedmon plays for the Kings now.

• thedkexperience

@mbunner23 said...

He’s with the Kings now.

Whoops! Missed that one.

• frugal

@JNZ said...

Why are we presuming he’ll get a lot of play time, isn’t he a 3rd stringer?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

He’s a better version of young Covington without the price tag.

Better version of young Andre Roberson.

• thedkexperience

@frugal said...

No, absolutely not. He has been a revelation in camp and Brett Brown gushes about his defense like he is his own child. He beat out Zhaire for the second unit and it was a blowout.

• kbsktbll88

@frugal said...

He’ll be in the 2nd unit

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Royce O’Neale is really cheap at 3.3k. I’m not sure what looks Utah will have but he usually went for 25 FPs in the playoffs when given like 25 mins+.

• frugal

@thedkexperience said...

No, absolutely not. He has been a revelation in camp and Brett Brown gushes about his defense like he is his own child. He beat out Zhaire for the second unit and it was a blowout.

Ah, he’s their backup 2 guard so ~20 minutes I would presume.

• dange

Vucevic put up some monsters late vs the Cavs last year but TT was out.

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

@GG

You locking in Thybulle at 3500?

Just wanting to know if I’ll have him at 0.1% or 0.2% ownership.

Now watch him be 35% cause 🤷‍♂️.

Hard to resist at that price, will have some for sure. I always try to find one low-owned gem, 0.2% sounds great!

• thedkexperience

Per Liberty Ballers about Thybulle …

“ Thybulle’s defense consistently stood out in preseason. In five games, playing 19.1 minutes a night, he averaged 7.2 points (shooting 48 percent from the field and 26.7 percent from three with a total of four made triples), 2.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and an eye-popping 2.6 steals and 1.4 blocks. Per 36 minutes, that equates to 4.9 steals and 2.6 blocks. ”

• frugal

Aldrige and Derozan both seem a little underpriced.

• thedkexperience

@frugal said...

Ah, he’s their backup 2 guard so ~20 minutes I would presume.

Agreed. I was thinking 16-22.

• queensfinest

mitchell robinson is out for my knicks. ughhh. might just go small and start trier

• kbsktbll88

@queensfinest said...

mitchell robinson is out for my knicks. ughhh. might just go small and start trier

You guys also just signed Ivan Rabb, doubt he’s able to play today though.

• frugal

@thedkexperience said...

Agreed. I was thinking 16-22.

At almost the same price there’s Dillon Brooks who’s projected to start or Joseph who should be the PG off the bench for SAC.

• BBWC_10

Hey guys, i’ve seen many people join the RG league on DK we had going last year. I created a contest for 50 entries top 10 win for $3 if anyone is interested. If you need an invite let me know.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Per Liberty Ballers about Thybulle …

“ Thybulle’s defense consistently stood out in preseason. In five games, playing 19.1 minutes a night, he averaged 7.2 points (shooting 48 percent from the field and 26.7 percent from three with a total of four made triples), 2.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and an eye-popping 2.6 steals and 1.4 blocks. Per 36 minutes, that equates to 4.9 steals and 2.6 blocks. ”

Yea he was the NCAA National Defensive Player of the Year. If he can develop a 3 point shot (big if since he’s older and was never great in college and took all of his shots wide open), it’s the difference between him being like a better defensive version of Otto Porter or just an Andre Roberson. Andre Roberson isn’t bad, but you’ll have to put up with him being left unguarded. Luckily, he has much more potential than Roberson and he should already be a better shooter.

With that said, I have no idea what his price is, but if he’s like around 3.5k, I would just choose Royce O’Neale over him any day of the week because Royce will get 20 mins+ if he starts, possibly 30 if it’s playoff Royce.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler