7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Dallas ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@queensfinest said...

mitchell robinson is out for my knicks. ughhh. might just go small and start trier

Portis would start right?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

mitchell robinson is out for my knicks. ughhh. might just go small and start trier

Knicks should just start Knox in that case.

(They won’t though since I guess they’ll “try” to win)

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Royce O’Neale is really cheap at 3.3k. I’m not sure what looks Utah will have but he usually went for 25 FPs in the playoffs when given like 25 mins+.

He has been starting for them

• thedkexperience

@frugal said...

At almost the same price there’s Dillon Brooks who’s projected to start or Joseph who should be the PG off the bench for SAC.

Noted! I had already pretty much locked in Fox but I’ll take a look at that too.

• thedkexperience

@superstars92 said...

Yea he was the NCAA National Defensive Player of the Year. If he can develop a 3 point shot (big if since he’s older and was never great in college and took all of his shots wide open), it’s the difference between him being like a better defensive version of Otto Porter or just an Andre Roberson. Andre Roberson isn’t bad, but you’ll have to put up with him being left unguarded. Luckily, he has much more potential than Roberson and he should already be a better shooter.

With that said, I have no idea what his price is, but if he’s like around 3.5k, I would just choose Royce O’Neale over him any day of the week because Royce will get 20 mins+ if he starts, possibly 30 if it’s playoff Royce.

Good info. Yeah Thybulle is 3500. I’ll look at those guys too.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Some guy on here won the FD 1st prize? Dang…nice job to that guy.

• lemay88

McCollum or Lavine on FD?

• dame_face_420

What was the fan duel promotion about AD scoring 20+ last night? Cuz he did but I dont see any tickets or anything

• monarch

@dame_face_420 said...

What was the fan duel promotion about AD scoring 20+ last night? Cuz he did but I dont see any tickets or anything

First entry to be refunded. I got four bucks

• thedkexperience

@dame_face_420 said...

I got my $4 about an hour ago.

• Jaguar22

100% on kat

• rules316

Whats this 50K 50 points bonus thing on FD Clutch Shot all about?

• thedkexperience

@Jaguar22 said...

100% on kat

I said earlier today that I’ll probably play him 82 times. I gotta assume he’s in the millionaire LU 10-15 times, right?

• queensfinest

@frugal said...

Portis would start right?

i would think so although randle and portis at 4 and 5 would be dreadful defensively

• queensfinest

@superstars92 said...

Knicks should just start Knox in that case.

(They won’t though since I guess they’ll “try” to win)

im a knick fan. knox is dreadful lol

• tmarohl

@rules316 said...

Whats this 50K 50 points bonus thing on FD Clutch Shot all about?

Roster the first guy that scores 50 actual points in a lineup, you get a share of the jackpot. Going to be Harden or Curry I would imagine.

• ejamiec

If you have a player that scores 50 true points you will win 50k or chop it up with whomever else has players/ or the same one you do.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Roster the first guy that scores 50 actual points in a lineup, you get a share of the jackpot. Going to be Harden or Curry I would imagine.

Terrence Ross gonna have another random 50 point game and 3 people will split it.

• SteeloCity

These 11 game slates are hard af man. As a newer player I have literally no clue who to pick.

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

This will go one of 2 ways. It’ll be Curry/Harden/AD or some other superstar and we’ll all split a $0.30 prize.

Or it’ll be that once every 5 year game where a completely impossible to predict random goes for 53 points out of nowhere never to be seen again.

And then it’ll all go to Awesom-O.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t play FD, but why don’t people just play Drummond on there? Literally, 60% of Blake’s usage goes to Drummond, and maybe 20% goes to Markieff/Maker/whoever else plays PF, and 20% to Rose/Galloway/Brown/random guys, mostly Rose probably (he’s a ball hog, in a good way for fantasy).

• tmarohl

Markief starting. Kennard off the bench tonight.

• queensfinest

markieff morris and bruce brown are starting for detroit

• JSteele

Ish Smith is projected for 32% ownership on DK? Why?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Or it’ll be that once every 5 year game where a completely impossible to predict random goes for 53 points out of nowhere never to be seen again.

And given that player will also be low owned, not only will they split a large part of the 50k but probably be in the running for winning that GPP too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler