6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Chicago ( -9 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at San Antonio ( 7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    57m
    Lineup alert: Ricky Rubio will start for injured Darius Garland on Saturday.

• realphipps

Cavs scheduling this game for 6 o’clock means they’ll dominate the NBA conversation leading up to supper time. Great marketing ploy, Dan.

• chronoxiong

Chronoxiong is questionable for tonight’s NBA slate. Due to bankroll management

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    29m
    Josh Hart (quad) doubtful Saturday.

He didn’t do much, but 25-30 minutes of Herbert Jones in that environment could be worthwhile.

• realphipps

@Pandamonious said...

He didn’t do much, but 25-30 minutes of Herbert Jones in that environment could be worthwhile.

I’m all over McDaniels on the flip side over on FD for 4.3. He checks in just below mega chalk Precious when you’re scrolling down looking for a cheap option. I bet he goes highly overlooked tonight in the kind of environment he could amass bleals like opening game. Gotta think he’ll be a little more active shooting/rebounding if he gets 26+ mins, which I think is possible. Not looking for 60+, just a chance at high 30s/low 40s.

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

I’m all over McDaniels on the flip side over on FD for 4.3. He checks in just below mega chalk Precious when you’re scrolling down looking for a cheap option. I bet he goes highly overlooked tonight in the kind of environment he could amass bleals like opening game. Gotta think he’ll be a little more active shooting/rebounding if he gets 26+ mins, which I think is possible. Not looking for 60+, just a chance at high 30s/low 40s.

Early in the day, Precious has ownership projection pretty low, less than 2% on FD.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    13m
    Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kyle Lowry – questionable
    Jrue Holiday – probable
    Danilo Gallinari – questionable
    Josh Hart – doubtful
    Justin Holiday – questionable
    Dewayne Dedmon – expects to play

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    5m
    Rodney Hood (foot) listed available to play Saturday.

Since JR Smith is out of the league, Rodney Hood, who I have always said is a terrible basketball player, is the worst player with 4 or more years of experience still in the league.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    7m
    Jrue Holiday (heel, thigh) listed available to play Saturday.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Since JR Smith is out of the league, Rodney Hood, who I have always said is a terrible basketball player, is the worst player with 4 or more years of experience still in the league.

JR has taken his talents to the world of golf.

It was time to get out of team sports.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

JR has taken his talents to the world of golf.

It was time to get out of team sports.

College golf is a team sport.

• Ill say it again, if you dont roster Tyler tonight…thank you for the donation😊

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

the worst player with 4 or more years of experience still in the league.

not sure of my guess- but this feels like a spirited debate…

• Pandamonious

Cameron Payne is out tonight.

Paul going to have to play.

• Pandamonious

Hart still doubtful.

Lowry still questionable.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Cameron Payne is out tonight.

Paul going to have to play.

Or Elf on the Shelf

• Elf😯😯😯

I could see it on dk. Doesn’t need much, but there’s already so much value i doubt I’d do it.

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

Or Elf on the Shelf

We’ll he’ll probably get some back up minutes. I and maybe some others had some concerns he’d sit on a B2B, but he definitely won’t be with Payne out. Plus Paul isn’t on the injury report, and likely would have been if they were thinking of sitting him.

• siddom

davante graham good pivot off of chalky herro or r u just burning monies?

• BiGtIGeRs

@maxxxoo said...

But he’s top 75 in the history of the NBA! Ha, what a joke of a list.

Put the drugs down dame is top 40 player in league history

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

College golf is a team sport.

C’mon now…who fact checks a joke? LOL

• realphipps

Kevin Durant is a top 25 player in the league today.

• DirkDigglerz

@siddom said...

davante graham good pivot off of chalky herro or r u just burning monies?

it depends on the lowry news, I like Bledsoe more

• captainwacky

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Put the drugs down dame is top 40 player in league history

Damn, I was about to get offended by this/refute, but then I went through that top 75 list (which has some questionable omissions and inclusions, but nothing wildly egregious except for maybe Dwight not making it), and I had him at 46th out of that whole list… so it’s a pretty accurate statement somehow.

• Wsdm61987

Cam Payne is out*
    Edit:
    Which leads me to believe Cam Johnson gets more minutes and not necessarily Elf. Book and Paul might get staggered minutes. Just a feel from watchin’ games last year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).