6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Chicago ( -9 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at San Antonio ( 7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

should i play pg13 abc AND luka same lineup? isnt it a popular route?

• tmarohl

All the questionable Indiana guys are available to play.

• tmarohl

• mbunner23

I’ve got a lot of Steven Adams

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

This seems to be a theme.

• efagan99

@siddom said...

I think it will be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong! Since there is so much value it’s easy to do. I kind of like KAT as well, mixing around those 4 as my spend up guys

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’ve got a lot of Steven Adams

Yeah, seems too cheap on DK

• Sportsfan100

@tmarohl said...

100% Giannis on both sites.

I remember you saying as much after fading him last game. You always have a great take on the Bucks. I appreciate your thoughts.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    Now
    Lineup alert: Gabe Vincent will start for injured Kyle Lowry on Saturday.

• efagan99

@siddom said...

I think it will be popular but doesn’t mean it’s wrong! Since there is so much value it’s easy to do. I kind of like KAT as well, mixing around those 4 as my spend up guys

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    Now
    Lineup alert: Gabe Vincent will start for injured Kyle Lowry on Saturday.

• frugal

@siddom said...

I’ve got that in 1 of 8 lineups tonight. I imagine it will be very popular though.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Thoughts on Nwora tonight?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Make sure you have spots left for 1030! Another juicy🔨🔨🔨

• mhynson1

Is Duarte starting again tonight?

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

Thoughts on Nwora tonight?

7th or 8th man. He will get more run if the game is non competitive.

• Irisheric777

• frugal

Wow! Just saw Mann played 39 minutes last game. Not playing him tonight, but definitely something to watch going forward.

Lol.. now it’s Chalk-Vincent-Fever over Melton. Unbelievable.

• frugal

@866 said...

• dominicanpapi

Indiana’s defense is horrible so I don’t think playing 4 Heat in one lineup is completely crazy.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Is it, though?
    I have him at 40%, but I see a couple sites having his ownership bumped up to only 5% or so.
    I still have Melton at 50% and 10% have both.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

I’d rather still play Melton, Brunson, or Duarte

• chickenmanE

Anyone going back to turner?

• dw12290

@Yukerboy said...

Locks – 1-3
    Like – 6-6
    Gun to my head – 3-4
    Units (started with 20) – 20.22

Not the start I imagined and the blowout trend continues with a whopping 48% of games decided by 15+. Indy decided not to show up in the first half and then played catchup the rest of the way.

Atl@Cle – Cleveland is playing the back end of a B2B wrapping up a 2 game home stand while Atlanta makes a 1 game road trip to the Cavs. While neither of these are particlarly negative, all of these are slightly negative. I think Vegas is overrating the effect of a B2B on the Cavs here and while I don’t think they will win, I do like Cleveland to cover that 8 point spread.

Mia@Ind – Miami makes a 1 game road trip to Indy and Indy is playing the back end of a B2B at home. Pretty much the same set-up as above. I have Miami by .5 a point, but if I did anything here, it would be letting Indy burn me again and take that +155 moneyline.

Dal@Tor – Dallas wraps up a 2 game road trip while Toronto is playing a B2B at home. I’ve got Dallas by 2 and Vegas has them by 4. However, I do have this as 7 points above the 217 O/U and would play the over here.

NO@Min – NO is playing a B2B on the road while Minnesota plays their second straight home game. While my projections show Minnesota only by 4 here, the road team on a B2B lose by 15+ over 60% of the time. This one is no exception. Lock of the night, Minnesota by 14.5 on the alternative lne for +260.

Det@Chi – Detroit goes west an hour to play Chicago, opening up a 3 game road trip. Chicago is playing a B2B at home. Home teams on a B2B win by 15+ 75% of the time when they do actually win, which is less often than a normal home game. With Vegas having CHicago by 8 and me having Chicago by 7, I think the upset is extremely unlikely, meaning that Chicago has about a 75% chance of winning by 15 plus. Maybe it is early season reaction bias, but I’m seeing blowout here too. Gimme Chicago by 15+ for +215.

Mil@SAS – Milwaukee travels West an hour in the second of a three game road trip. San Antonio is playing a B2B at home. I’ve got Milwaukee covering here, but wouldn’t touch it.

Pho@Por – Phoenix plays a B2B on the road while Portland plays their second straight home game. I have Portland by 3 and so does Vegas. Not my lock, but really like Portland to cover 14 at +525.

Mem@LAC – Memphis plays the front end of a B2B going west three hours while the Clippers open a 3 game set at home. Every single factor is HEAVILY in Memphis’ favor. Gimme Memphis by 10+ for +575.

I like your projections 😁

I have a 4 team parlay, Miami even, Over 216.5 on Dal/Tor, Minn -7 and Bulls -8

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).