NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mark83vt

Soooo Orlando basically? Mixed with some Portland/NO.

• Jaseboyhyde

Lou Williams at 4,900 on DK today.
    Seems low priced, what am I missing?

• nickelos85

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Lou Williams at 4,900 on DK today.
    Seems low priced, what am I missing?

Teodosic is out. Should be good.

• superjon

2 cores

Rubio, Lou Williams, Taj, Horford

D’Angelo, Lou, AD, Kanter

• guertin83

LOL @ $9,800 Vuc with Gordon back. This jumps out at me as an easy fade, so everyone should lock him in. Im the worst.

• keephustlincuz

@guertin83 said...

LOL @ $9,800 Vuc with Gordon back. This jumps out at me as an easy fade, so everyone should lock him in. Im the worst.

I am hoping everyone will still be playing the magic with gordon back.

• nickybarnes2369

Season ticket holder and super Celtics Homer….But Kyrie is 100% must play for me. @Home vs the abysmal Knicks, I’m pretty confident this is his breakout game. Rough start to season and needs to put team on his back, 40 real life point and peripherals for Uncle Drew tonite. Also all in on Towns…if Turner is out again, KAT will feast on the interior.

• guertin83

@keephustlincuz said...

Theres enough reason to play them when considering the total is 230, and the pace is through the roof. I just think Vuc is unplayable at that price.

• superjon

@keephustlincuz said...

Only Magic guy I like is Simmons.

Maybe Vuc gets you 50 again. But you can probably come close to that with Gobert, Love, or Horford.

• patpat1999

Haven’t cashed since last week. Man I wish I knew what I was doing wrong. SF on FD killed me last night. Had Brooks and Warren. I’m in a funk. Any help I can get will be appreciated. Mainly playing 50/50’s on FD. Thanks.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@patpat1999 said...

Haven’t cashed since last week. Man I wish I knew what I was doing wrong. SF on FD killed me last night. Had Brooks and Warren. I’m in a funk. Any help I can get will be appreciated. Mainly playing 50/50’s on FD. Thanks.

Don’t roster players with potentially inconsistent minutes this early in the season.

• fanturds

@nickybarnes2369 said...

Season ticket holder and super Celtics Homer….But Kyrie is 100% must play for me. @Home vs the abysmal Knicks, I’m pretty confident this is his breakout game. Rough start to season and needs to put team on his back, 40 real life point and peripherals for Uncle Drew tonite. Also all in on Towns…if Turner is out again, KAT will feast on the interior.

rotoworld and basketball monster say Turner is out tonight.

seems like too good of a spot to pass up at his price.

• colb24

@nickybarnes2369 said...

I’m out that way too I’m hoping for a Kyrie big scoring day too

• BUFUu2

I can’t remember from last year aminu isn’t a very good defender is he????? brow or cousins I am personally thinking brow

• DontTrustTheProcess

Does anyone know why Cunningham wasn’t listed as an available player on fanduel on Sunday:?

• mark83vt

I definitely don’t feel near as good about my lineups tonight as I did last night. Which unfortunately leads to me making more lineups because I’m not confident in any single core of players. Which means instead of losing a normal amount of money I’ll lose double.

If only I could condition myself to make a lot of lineups when I’m confident in a core and go light when I’m not….

• billholler

@nickybarnes2369 said...

.But Kyrie is 100% must play for me. @Home vs the abysmal Knicks, I’m pretty confident this is his breakout game.

Going to be tough if he only plays 25 minutes because they are up by 72 points at halftime.

• windsorpg

@sochoice said...

Don’t roster players with potentially inconsistent minutes this early in the season.

This. Especially when all you play is cash games.

• osuryanf

@billholler said...

Going to be tough if he only plays 25 minutes because they are up by 72 points at halftime.

Bill, come on, that’s a little ridiculous.. They’ll only be up 52 at halftime.

• BUFUu2

@nickybarnes2369 said...

I really hate saying this but i am going sessions on the other side there other pg is out and should easly hit value… and that is all i am looking for surely with 35 min tonight he can hit between 20-25 , he has screwed me more then once but have to take a chance…. And irving still sucks at def

• superjon

On FD.

Kyrie, Lillard, and Vuc are probably the easiest studs to fade tonight (unless you’re playing a ton of line ups).

At PG, I think you can get similar production out of the mid tier guys. Russell, Rubio, Teague, and Collison. The key is finding the right combination.
    In regards to Vuc. Gordon is probably back, which doesn’t help. Not to mention, in his entire career, he’s only gone 6x in 7 games. His floor is decent, but he really doesn’t have much upside.

As for the other studs

Lebron – Blowout potential is a concern. However, he’s still their main source of offense, and has a pretty good track record of having solid games right after poor performances. I won’t go all in, but I do like him.

KAT – I think he’ll be good tonight, but I just don’t see the point in paying up at C with so many good options on the cheaper side.

Blake – 2 out of his last 5 vs the Jazz have been impressive. Not in love with him, but like Lebron, he’s their main source of offense. Averaging a DD so far. He’s playable.

Porzingis – Red hot right now, but a little too expensive for me. I’ll take a shot in one or two line ups, but that’s about it for me.

AD – I hate playing guys over 12k in GPPs. But AD has the highest ceiling. He’s playing awesome, and is going up against Portland which is 5th worst vs the position in the last 2 seasons. I’ll definitely have a few shares.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@nickybarnes2369 said...

But Kyrie is 100% must play for me.

Hell of a tourney play tonight. Kyrie’s got too much talent. His shot will start falling soon.

• patpat1999

@sochoice said...

This is my cash lineup from last night. Feel free to share your thoughts – Delly 18.1, Delaney 19.3, Harden 36, Lamb 25.3, Warren 17.3, Brooks 5, ABC 60.8, J Johnson 28.9, Gasol 37

I appreciate the help!

• Ndepompei

@BUFUu2 said...

I can’t remember from last year aminu isn’t a very good defender is he????? brow or cousins I am personally thinking brow

i think both go off

• S7ubs

Wish AD’s matchup wasn’t so juicy. Really wanna fade at 12.2k on FD.

I’m ignoring Timmy Hardaway even with the tempting spot. Done with him.

Wade off the bench is interesting. Little bit of a narrative there as well.

Couple sub 3k guys I’m going to look into. Hate rostering most these guys but have to look

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).