NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Waiting for 8:00 pm to see Jimmy Butler ownership % on DK.

30+ replies to the FantasyLabsNBA tweet so must be pretty high..

• Se7entyTimes7

No butler for me maybe my slow start can salvage. Someone that has him wanna let me know % on DK once game starts

• S7ubs

As expected, Hardaway is a bum

• KindGuy

Where the HELL is THJ? DK suckered me in with that $5,000 price tag

• RockyMtHigh

I’m so done playing anything but late swap. It’s lame that the tourneys are so small with low payouts, but oh well.

• osuryanf

Anddddd of course I had Butler in my higher priced entry. At $7k it was like DK was just tempting us, and I took the bait.

Screw Thibs for real.

• thetitanlb

So tired of this no late swap crap man….. (yes im aware they have the late swap option now but the gpp sizes are like 60 people. Not even fun)

• m203

ridiculous. we need late swap back. absolutely no reason for it not to be there

• Njsum1

Had sooooo much Butler….45% tonight…have a lot of Teague and Towns as well…I’ll be happy to recoup half my buy ins. Still don’t want late swap.

• thetitanlb

@RockyMtHigh said...

I’m so done playing anything but late swap. It’s lame that the tourneys are so small with low payouts, but oh well.

Not even worth it playing gpp with only 60 people

• Se7entyTimes7

Although I do have bos -9.5 and minny -11 do hope no butler doesn’t screen that line…

• nickelos85

Turnover for hardaway smh.

• KindGuy

Boston still can’t rebound. New year, same shit.

• thetitanlb

I still dont get how people can argue no late swap is better……reasons like this are why its needed

• BobbyTheBrain

Just got burned bad

• BuckeyeBW

Done, no late swap is just mind numbing.

• BobbyTheBrain

No late swap is a joke

• DirkDigglerz

Horford stat padding nice.

• superstars92

Wtf I have Jimmy on my cash team…and on like a decent portion of GPP teams. It was either him or McCollum.

• BobbyTheBrain

Dfs is turning into a joke all around

• Tnjkoch221

Had higher jimmy buckets % on DK. Loved his spot. At least I have a decent % of Wiggins in both

• bigkino217

holy markkanen

• Dallas0827

Hopefully this will get more people playing late swap. had heavy exposure on Butler.

• nickelos85

If THJ could sink some shots, I’d be in good shape right now.

• mschu1213

Think I’m at 80% jimmy. Just no reason why late swap shouldn’t be a thing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).