NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mark83vt

@mark83vt said...

Well I’m like 90% on a few guys….KP, Hardaway, Holiday, Simmons. Lot of either Gordon or Davis. Lot of Towns. It’s gonna be one of those all or nothing nights.

^^^this is what failure looks like

• Njsum1

@thetitanlb said...

I still dont get how people can argue no late swap is better……reasons like this are why its needed

I had Butler in 9 out of 20 lineups…I’m glad late swap is an option for those who want yet I still won’t play late swap contests. If you want to know why people prefer no late swap there is a 50 page thread on it from last year, when DK first announced the change.

• Ndepompei

Yeah I’m done with main slate no late swap is such a joke…got an alert to my phone would’ve taken 2 minutes to swap

• Bellyball

19 line ups burnt due to no late swap

• Se7entyTimes7

IS there a way you can check ownership % by searching player?

• kettlebell

No late swap for a sport that needs it the most is ridiculous.

• tmarohl

Porzingus is the most over rated player in the NBA.

• Strumz

@elementasrat said...

Boston still can’t rebound. New year, same shit.

Which is why I am surprised Kanter only 10%. He has 9 rebounds with 3 mins to go in the first.

• jman3034

Woow…80% on Butler as well…

• dolphinkick182

Jimmy Butler – G/F – Timberwolves
    Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play Tuesday night vs. the Pacers.

Source: Timberwolves PR on Twitter

• KindGuy

This night has started out horribly. Love is useless, Hardaway can’t make a shot and most of the Orlando usage is going to Gordon. Ugh.

Really need that Jimmy ownership % to be high

• mrbusinesz

No Butler for me, that should take out at least 30% of the field

• thetitanlb

@Njsum1 said...

I had Butler in 9 out of 20 lineups…I’m glad late swap is an option for those who want yet I still won’t play late swap contests. If you want to know why people prefer no late swap there is a 50 page thread on it from last year, when DK first announced the change.

Yeah i read it last year and still didnt understand people opinions. Makes no sense to me.

• walkoff9

Kyrie and Porzingis doing nothing either. I might not hit 100 dk points.

• tmarohl

• acdawg712

After that Keuchel debacle (20% WITH late swap!), I suggested to DK support to option to swap out scratched players. They seemed receptive, really hoping they’ll do it. Only way to get off Butler on my main LU tonight was to be on Gordon instead. Guess that makes sense, but sucks nonetheless.

• mrbusinesz

From tweaked his ankle

• mellofellowsu

What’s the deal with Terrence Ross?

• tcjr1212

Would debate taking THJ as a $3k punt at this point. Ugh.

• bangthedrummond

I had 0 shares of Butler and I still suck tonight.

On to the late slate…The big 4 from Pels/Blazers is impossible

• tmarohl

@mrbusinesz said...

No Butler for me, that should take out at least 30% of the field

Butler might end up with more points than Hardaway, who is currently at -1

• mrbusinesz

Lebron

• RockyMtHigh

@thetitanlb said...

Not even worth it playing gpp with only 60 people

Yeah sadly you’re right. Might as well do it for cash games though.

• DirkDigglerz

Good thing I have no shares of Jimmy Buckets plenty of KAT,

• Strumz

Kyrie, wake up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).