NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ryanbush22

Didnt butler seem a little overpriced on fanduel, especially playing for a new team, with teague in a revenge game and towns with a nice matchup?

• TheRyanFlaherty

I don’t even know what to say….no words.
    I have some lineups that have started great…at some point in the day locked onto Butler and wound up using him just about everywhere.
    Just saw the Red O on FD, and I just threw my fucking money away…don’t know if i want to scream, cry, or never waste my time with this shit again.
    Beyond pissed.

• macG31

Ross even going to make it out of negative points?

• sanders_tj

Butler 20.1% owned. I had him In probably 25-30%. So dumb.

• roach62

wow..fucked myself…

heard the news about the LU switch for the Cavs…scared me off both Holiday and Grant…scurried to fit in Kyrie

and wtf is up with Porzingis..he cant hit a shot for shit..1-6 and missed 2 fuckin FT’s too..

ugghh on to late nights i guess

• KindGuy

Jimmy Butler officially at 19.4% in the Big DK $4 GPP

• coachspitz

0% jimmy butler, no late swap is great!!

seriously though the suggestion of only allowing late swap for scratched players is a great idea.

• IronMonkey415

Pick it up DeMarre Carroll, you are better then this.

• Njsum1

@ryanbush22 said...

Didnt butler seem a little overpriced on fanduel, especially playing for a new team, with teague in a revenge game and towns with a nice matchup?

But he was his lowest price in years on DK.

• Lathum

Butler 20% in the FD clutch shot

• MHDU2424

I have him in 1 of 6….Guess its good for me? LOL

I hate this shit though

• DirkDigglerz

Oh yeah the Birthday narrative totally forgot about that it’s Jaylen Brown birthday

• thetitanlb

@RockyMtHigh said...

Yeah sadly you’re right. Might as well do it for cash games though.

Agreed, late swap is only viable for cash games. So freaking dumb man. No late swap for the sport that needs it the mosr

• tmarohl

Tristan Thompson is another bum.

• cjrswish

I have a lineup in the DK 4$ that’s murdering. Will be dead soon Bc Butlers in it. So frustrating.

• S7ubs

Cutler and THj must have the same agent. Just out here robbing teams

• nickelos85

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

IS there a way you can check ownership % by searching player?

http://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/contest-ownership/?date=10242017

Shows ownership 15 minutes after game start.

• zline34

lol Butler late scratch I fucking hate DK

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Kyrie and Porzingis doing nothing either. I might not hit 100 dk points.

Man…. have Teague and KAT…. also have Kyrie, Porz and was sucked into playing TH jr

With Gordon, Russell, Jaylen Brown and the Bulls on fire I think I can switch off for the night

• TheRyanFlaherty

Sad thing is I immediately went to go switch him pout of lineups, before helplessly realizing I can’t do that…despite it being available in other sports…

The kick in the balls is when the rest of my pick’em, (if not all lineups) surely hits and I miss out on a huge night.
    SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

I got Ramon Sessions 4/4 and no butler.

Zinger in 3/4 tho he’s just awful when I play him. Bruiser centers vs the celtics only. I always forget.

• feekdogg

@Lathum said...

Butler 20% in the FD clutch shot

I have none of him, but I think that’s bullshit that he isn’t playing.

• MHDU2424

I actually like no late swap overall but it’s extremely frustrating to get an inactive….They really need to find a way to let you edit inactives only in the slot you have them

Best of both worlds IMO. If you’re too busy to not even want to do that your lineups don’t cash anyway as is when you get a zero so it’s not a “disadvantage”

• tristanwolf

terrance ross with a block? do something you crumbbum!

• Lathum

How the fuck are you an NBA player on the court for almost an entire half and have no points, rebounds, or assists? Give some effort Terrance Ross

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).